Chapter 161 Super Heavy Tank Battle 4
11 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

.

.

.

.

[Third Person POV]

As the explosion in the lower cannon of the super tank resounded the whole bridge inside the super tank turned into chaos...

Smokes are rising from inside the cannon and in some places because of the explosion...

Red was shouting and controlling the situation inside while this was happening...

"Get that fire in there out! Call the damage control team over there now!!!" (Red)

Beep!beep!beep!beep!

"Sir! Multiple missiles incoming!" (Operator ?)

"Anti Air!!!" (Red)

"Anti-air intercepting!" (Operator ?)

As Red said all anti-air weapons around the super tank started firing towards 6 missiles that were flying towards them from the side...

They manage to intercept all 6 missiles coming their way...

In the sky, Eli who was driving the plane was zooming past the super tank as multiple anti-air cannon were shooting at her...

Even the laser cannon was trying to shoot her down but the plane was too fast for the cannon to turn quickly...

"Tch! This is going nowhere!" (Elizabeth)

Eli quickly turned the plane around towards the super tank on the ground...

"If a salvo of missiles isn't enough then might as well send a barrage of them!" (Elizabeth)

She flicked a switch on the side and both of the plane missile compartments outside of the plane below the wings suddenly opened up...

The compartment was filled full of missiles and with a flick of a switch and a push of a button, she could drop all of them down and activate them all at quick succession like a hellfire missile...

But once she did that she won't have any more missiles to shoot...

But, with the limited time they have it doesn't matter...

A barrage of missiles will overwhelm the anti-air and deal damage and that's good enough!...

She can deal with some planes with just machine guns!...

Flick!Press!

Paching!Paching!Paching!Paching!Paching!Paching!Paching!Paching!

As Eli pressed the button all the missiles in both compartments of the plane detached and started falling from the plane and...

As it was falling the rocket on the missile started lighting up...

WUSSSHHH!!!WUSSSHHH!!!WUSSSHHH!!!WUSSSHHH!!!WUSSSHHH!!!WUSSSHHH!!!WUSSSHHH!!!WUSSSHHH!!!

All of the missiles started flying towards the super tank and Eli quickly turned the plane around to avoid the anti-air that was still shooting around her...

Inside the super tank bridge that was filled with alarm bells Red also saw the barrage of missiles coming towards his super tank and shouted...

"Shoot all of them down!!!" (Red)

As he said that all of the anti-air started firing at the incoming barrage...

All of the people outside or in the bunker attached to the super tank also fired their small arms at the missile and even the laser cannon joined the firing...

TATATATATATATATA!!!

BANG!BANG!BANG!BANG!

PIIIINNNGGGGGGGG!!!!!!!

Multiple of the missiles got shot down but...

WUUSSSHHH!!!!

With the number of missiles flying towards them, one will manage to penetrate the defenses...

BOOM!!!

One of them many missiles hit one of the anti-air cannon attached to the back of the super tank...

And as one hit...

BOOM!BOOM!BOOM!

Multiple more hit the super tank...

Leaving explosion and fire behind...

A lot of mercenaries that were also there also died or got flung into the sky because of the explosion or got burned to death from the fire it created...

Chaos brews over the back of the super tank...

As Red saw the devastation over there on the screen he was so angry that he cracked the seat he was sitting in with his hands...

One of the operators relays the damage to him...

"3 Anti-air turret down, the laser is damaged and multiple fires broke out over there! Multiple people also fell from the deck and some died on contract! The damage control team is on their way there sir!" (Operator ?)

"..." (Red)

The damage was catastrophic...

Red looked at the lone plane flying in the sky from the screen...

And with rage in his eyes, he looked at one of the operators in the room...

"What about the guided missiles?" (Red)

"No damage there sir" (Operator ?)

"Good, I was saving that for emergency only, but because of that one plane..." (Red)

He pointed his arm at that one plane on the screen and shouted...

"I WANT IT GONE NOW!!! FIRE EVERY GUIDED MISSILES AT THAT PLANE!!!" (Red)

.

.

.

.

[Seven POV]

BANG!

As I kept firing shells from the cannon slowly but surely the ground forces below were diminishing little by little...

Pling!Pang!Tang!

Trowing the shell out from the cannon the whole place below me was filled with empty casings...

I looked down but I didn't see any live shell left around me...

"Is that the last one?" (Seven)

[Psss* Yeah, that's the last shell there Seven] (Will)

"Boss?" (Seven)

Boss Will suddenly called me for some reason...

[I have a couple of special shells that I need you to shoot toward that super tank, Are you up for the task?] (Will)

"Special shells?" (Seven)

As I said that suddenly the door behind me opened...

I looked there and saw two defender droids walking over to me with a rack filled with 3 shells for the cannon in hand...

[I want you to test out our experimental TE shell] (Will)

"That one? Isn't it still in development?" (Seven)

[Yes, it should have been but... I can see that, that super tank is still not out yet because of its thick armor, and we have this special shell not in use so why not do a little experiment with it? It was made to melt armor anyway, we can collect more data if we tried it on the super tank] (Will)

As Boss said, the two defender droids put the 3 shells right beside me...

And I looked at the shells right there...

The word TE was written on it...

"The Thermite Explosive Shell" (Seven)

A shell filed with reactive termite explosive...

It will quickly melt any armor no matter how tuff or how tick it is...

"It will be done, Boss" (Seven)

[Good luck Seven, I will see how you will help the kid with this type of shell] (Will)

I nodded and quickly grabbed one of the three shells attached there and put them on the cannon...

Hopefully...

It will make a hole in its armor...

.

.

.

.

0