Chapter 59 Train Control part 1
545 1 17
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

.

.

.

.

[Third Person POV]

Inside one of the train carriages where the girls are...

BOOM!BOOM!BOOM!

"U-Um..."(???)

One of the girls looked outside the window looking at where the sound of the explosion is...

Sadly the window is quite blurry so she can't see the outside...

"Sigh*... Don't worry it's going to be alright"(???)

Another girl that was hugging another girl while sitting on one of the chairs in the carriage said to her...

"Yeah, I know but..."(???)

All the girls there are arguing one by one...

The lone mercenary there was still sleeping...

The fairy girl just stayed silent while looking at all the girls talking to each other...

Then suddenly the door opened...

Pachus!

All of the girls looked and saw Vas coming in with one of his henchmen following behind him...

Vas seems to have a very angry face while looking at everyone there...

"Why is this happening... It should have been perfect"(Vas)

Vas looked at his henchman and the henchmen nodded...

"Don't let anyone have a chance to escape"(Vas)

"Yes sir!"(henchman)

Vas then moves to the girls...

Specifically the fairy...

"You..."(Vas)

The fairy girl looked at him...

"You're coming with me"(Vas)

Vas then tightly grabbed her in his hand...

"Ugh!"(fairy girl)

"Hey!"(???)

The fairy girl seemed to be in pain from her little body being suddenly grab by Vas's hand...

One of the girls was about to rush there but was stopped by the henchman who was pointing his gun at her...

"Hahahaha! Now stay put and don't do anything stupid or you're dead..."(Vas)

Vas then gets out of the carriage while gripping the fairy girl in his hand...

All of the girls there wanted to help her but they couldn't do anything since Vas's henchman are pointing his gun at them...

Grumble! grumble!

Suddenly the train started to shake for a couple of seconds before stopping...

All the girls looked too where the window is...

They all saw the view from the window shining brightly...

What is happening out there?...

.

.

.

.

[Liana POV]

BUUUUUUSSSSSSHHHHHH...

I looked at my jet that was slowly flying down while keeping its speed with the train...

Glatak!

I can see the cargo bay on the back of my jet opening...

I see all the mercenaries there looking at me...

Bussshhhh...

Eli slowly piloted the jet down little by little while maintaining its the speed with the train...

As soon as it was a couple of meters from touching the roof of the carriage, the mercenaries then began to jump from my jet and land on the roof one by one...

After the last mercenary jumped from my jet, the cargo bay closed and Eli slowly piloted the jet to a higher altitude above the train...

{Psss* Lia? This is Eli! I'm going to do a quick scan of the place now, if anything happens to you call me!}(Elizabeth)

Eli then turned the jet around and quickly flew off in the distance...

Flick!

I flicked my hand and put it beside my ear...

"Okay~ I'll call you if I need your help Eli"(Liana)

I heard her giggle before cutting the call...

I sighed for a moment before looking at the mercenaries...

"So what now?"(Liana)

I looked at Bren...

"For now we recapture the train from Vas. He only has two henchmen if I remember"(Bren)

We all nodded and started moving down the roof towards the carriage below...

.

.

.

.

[Elizabeth POV]

"Hm..."(Elizabeth)

Looking at Lia and the others going down from the roof of the carriage I started running scans all around the area...

Oh, I haven't told you guys yet but I manifested my body and was now sitting on the cockpit chair looking at the view from the window of the cockpit...

"Sigh*...."(Elizabeth)

I've already turned autopilot on so I'm pretty much chilling in the cockpit looking at the train in the distance still following the tracks...

Pip!pip!pip!

Suddenly the sonar started blinking...

"Welp guess it's time to shine"(Elizabeth)

Turning off autopilot, I grabbed the two joystick and turned the jet around...

"Hm?"(Elizabeth)

I saw something in the distance and it's a big one...

"Sigh*... Welp tactical maneuver mode"(Elizabeth)

.

.

.

.

[Liana POV]

Clathang!

Platang!pang!plang!

Step!

Clachik!

Falling down on an empty train carriage...

I looked around to see if there's any movement before I waved my hand and all the mercenaries jumped down to the carriage floor one by one...

After all of the mercenaries are here we all then slowly moved towards the front of the train from carriage to carriage...

Step.....step....step...

We slowly make our way while being as quiet I was at the front with Bren while the others follow us from the back...

Bren raised his hand and we all stop...

We can hear sounds in front of us...

I looked at Bren and He looked at me...

We both nodded and slowly move to the door...

As I got closer, the sound that I heard kept getting louder and louder...

{Now don't you dare move! Or I'll shoot!}(???)

I narrowed my eyes as I heard that...

I sighed...

And slowly moved towards the door...

The door is a steel door with no window so they won't be able to see me and I also won't be able to see them...

I put my left hand on the steel door and closed my eyes...

My ears flicker for a second...

I slowly opened my right red-eye and looked at my right hand...

Still hurt but...

Just one more will do...

My right eye then started to glow bright red...

I clenched my right hand and slowly brought it backwards...

Wuuushhhh.....

Buzz*buzz*....

Red Electricity started forming from my right hand...

I then clenched it into a fist and punched the door...

Just hope that nobody got hit...

BOOOOOM!

As the door flew by...

"UGAH!?"(???)

It definitely hit someone?...

I quickly moved into the room and saw all the girls and a mercenary looking at me...

And in front of me is another guy? Who, with the gun dropped on the floor, was being crushed between the door I punch and another door behind him...

"Eh?"(Liana)

.

.

.

.

17