Chapter 66 Another Memory Fragment?
436 3 15
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

.

.

.

.

[Third Person POV]

At the crash site of the flying battleship, mainly the hallway leading outside.

Cratak!cratak!...

Pachuusssss!

A beam of light sliced through the door entrance...

The light then turned to make a giant circle and then made a giant slice in a straight line in the middle and then it went out...

Plathang!....

BAANNGG!

Suddenly a giant force knocked the door breaking it and the door falls to the floor below...

Wussshhh....

As the fog started coming in a figure was seen walking inside...

"Psss* well..." (???)

Plachik! Piussssss! Wong!

It was Lia with a lightsaber in her hand looking around the battleship...

"Psss* at least some of the ship's interior is still intact. it seems like all of the fire went out when it fell here..." (Liana)

Lia then slowly moved further into the wreckage of the battleship...

Step!...step!...step!...

Every step she took echoed through the surrounding corridor of the ship...

"..." (Liana)

Lia looked around her only to see nothing at all...

"Psss* I have a strong sense of Deja Vu from this... Why is there nobody or anything on this ship?" (Liana)

She then saw a large door right in front of her...

"I wonder where this door will lead to... I remember this ship getting cut in half by my Railgun" (Liana)

.

.

.

.

[Liana POV]

Pachusssss!......

Plang!....BAANNGG!

Slicing the door with my lightsaber I kick it very hard...

"Sigh..." (Liana)

As the door falls down towards the floor behind the door I walked through it and looked at what's inside...

"Huh" (Liana)

What I saw seems to be what's left of the middle part of the ship...

I can see the other side of the broken ship right in front of me, it seems that both of the broken parts of the ship fell not too far from each other...

I looked around the place and it seems I'm standing on the third floor of the ship so I'm not at the bottom of the ship...

I can see fog pouring all around the middle place mainly the bottom part...

Wussshhhh....

I saw something glowing red right at the bottom of the ship...

Looking at it closely I can see the fog getting absorbed by the red light...

Step!step!...

Jump!.....

STEP!

I jumped down from where I am towards the bottom of the ship...

The distance from here to the bottom isn't very high so I'm okay jumping down! As I landed down on the ground it seems that there is a lot of dust covering the ground below resulting in me making a small cloud of dust as my feet touch the ground...

I slowly got up and looked at the red light in front of me that was a couple of feet away from where I was...

Wussshh....

"Psss*... Well, that's something..." (Liana)

What I saw there that was making the red light was a red crystal the size of my palm...

It was floating while absorbing all the fog around it...

I slowly walked towards the crystal while minding my step on the ground...

 Wussshhh...

"Hm..." (Liana)

I wonder what am I feeling now? It feels like the crystal is reeling me in...

I walked towards the crystal until I was in front of it...

I stretched my hand towards the crystal and grabbed it...

Buzz!buzz!

PLING!....

Suddenly everything turned bright and I closed my eyes...

Pling!pling!pling!....

"Ugh!?" (Liana)

[Energy Point Found....]

[Scanning!]

[Memory fragment found!]

[Replaying Memory!]

Then everything went dark...

Buzz!buzz!....

"Ugh..." (Liana)

It seems I fell on the ground from the light...

I slowly got up and looked around...

Everything around me is dark...

"Deja Vu?" (Liana)

I have been to this place befor~

Pft!...

"Cough*... Well, let's see..." (Liana)

Looking around I saw a door in front of me...

Its a metal door that doesn't have a doorknob in it...

I walked to the door and then it suddenly slides to the left revealing the room behind the door...

"So it's an automatic sliding door? Okay, I can deal with that..." (Liana)

I guess that this is another memory replay? Been quite a while...

It's been quite a long time since my first memory replay...

I was too focused on my training so this is pretty much my second time experiencing this...

I looked at the opened door and slowly walked my way inside The room...

Well...

I just hope that whatever inside this memory won't be too bad...

Step!step!step!....

I head people running as I walked inside the door...

The place is a hallway made out of metals from the floor till the ceiling...

Platang!

Finch!*

I was startled from closing loudly behind me...

"Sigh*...." (Liana)

Grumble! Grumble!

I suddenly feel the floor shaking below me...

"What's going on?" (Liana)

I then heard footsteps coming here, I turned my head left and right side of the hallway then I saw people with full gears and weapons running right past me towards the left of the hallway...

They seem to be desperately moving somewhere...

"..." (Liana)

I can tell that something big is going on here in this place, I kept looking at them until they were out of sight...

It seems that they can't see me just like before...

I decided to follow them since I don't know what to do and what is going on in this place...

.

.

.

.

15