Chapter 70 They Are Quite Weak…
425 1 14
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

.

.

.

.

[Liana POV]

"Come here girl~" (???)

As one of his henchmen was about to grab me in the shoulder I grab his hand and...

"Wups~" (Liana)

Kick him in the feet and swing him towards the ground beside me...

Smack!...

His face planted on the ground and then I use my right feet and step him harshly on the ground...

The other henchman's looking at me with baffled face before getting angry and started rushing at me...

"You pay for that!" (???)

"Pow!" (Liana)

He was about to punch me in the face but I smack his hand away with my right hand and I then swing my open elbow right on his face...

"Blang!" (Liana)

Plack!

His face got hit and his body started spinning before planting down on the ground and he stops moving...

"Weak..." (Liana)

"You son of a bitch!!!" (???)

Smack!

Another one came behind me and was about to grab me but I swing my foot towards the back and kicked him in the crotch...

Ouch! He fell with bubbles coming on his mouth...

That's got to hurt a lot...

Swing!

"Woah!?" (Liana)

One of them came at me with a sword and swing it on my side...

Still holding the fairy in my left hand I moved my body to the left and the blade missed me...

"Well that was-" (Liana)

Strep!...

Grab!

Never mind...

That slice cut the strip of my goggles off and my goggles started falling from my head...

Before my goggles fall to the ground I grabbed it with my right hand and store it in my inventory...

"Sigh*... And I just fixed that a couple of days ago" (Liana)

Swing!

PLING! Smack!

I used my left gloved metal plate to stop the sword and smacked it to the side before punching him in the face with my right hand...

He then fell on the ground...

"Oi! Surround her and attack her together!" (Fat Guy)

Eh, that fat guy seems to be a little smart to come up with a tactical way...

Sadly I'm not your ordinary mercenary...

They all grabbed their swords and guns and started surrounding me...

All of the henchmen that were using swords started running toward me together and swing their swords at me at the same time...

I looked at the little fairy in my hand...

"Hold on tight!" (Liana)

And jumped up into the air as all of them hit their sword on the ground...

Buzz!*buzz!*

I stretch my right hand to the back and an electric current started forming...

I then stretched my hand to the front and...

"[Lightning]" (Liana)

Buzz!*buzz!*POOOWWW!BOOOOOM!

"AGH!?" (???)

"AHHH!?" (???)

"GAAAA!!?" (???)

a condensed electrical...

I mean lightning shot out from my hand and flew towards where all of them and it made a cloud of dust on the ground and some of the henchman's started flying from the shockwave of the impact... 

I land in the middle of the dust as some of the henchman's started falling towards the ground...

My right eye started glowing red as I hide and run around in the dust cloud smacking every henchman near me...

"Where is she... GAH!?" (???)

"Send back up Send back U-" (???)

"H-Hel-" (???)

Outside of the dust cloud the Vas was angry and started yelling at his henchman...

"Did I pay you to get beaten up by a little girl? WHAT ARE YOU DOING!!!!" (Vas)

"Calm down Vas the smock is going to clear up soon... Hey YOU! Call for back up!" (Fat Guy)

"Y-Yes Si-" (???)

One of his henchmen grabbed a radio and was about to call for more but...

SMACK!

I came out flying from the dust cloud and kicked him in the face with both of my feet...

"GOFUGH!?" (???)

While my feet were still hitting his head the radio was thrown up high in the sky as he smacks the back of his head on the ground and I slowly stand up and grabbed the falling radio with my right hand and crushed it with my right hand...

"Well is that all you have?" (Liana)

I looked at him while still holding the Little fairy in my left hand...

Seriously all of them are weak it's kinda disappointing...

Liana and The little fairy

"Son of a..." (Vas)

"Fire Fire Fire!!!" (fat guy)

The rest of the remaining henchmen aimed their guns at me...

I crouched down and activated my shield that was attached to my left leg...

"[Mana shield!]" (Liana)

Bang!bang!bang!

Tatatatatatatata!

Pling!plang!pang!

"Kiaaa!" (Little fairy)

"Ah! It's okay it's okay there there~" (Liana)

As the bullets came into contact with my mana shield the little fairy was startled and started trembling... 

I slowly patted her head and started calming her down...

The little fairy started calming down and I sighed...

Claching!

Pachus!

Plachiiiining!Bachus!

The gun inside the shield jumps out from the shield and I grabbed it with my right hand and started aiming at the henchman that was shooting at me...

POW!POW!POW!POW!POW!

One by one all of their guns smashed into pieces...

Pow!Pow!Pow!...

As the last of their guns was not in pieces the remaining henchman started getting scared of me...

"I-Im not paid enough to deal with this!!!" (???)

"U-Uwaaaa!!!" (???)

One by one they all started running...

Leaving Vas and the fat guy behind...

I slowly got up and walked towards the two while still holding the Little fairy in my left arm and my gun in my right arm...

The fat guy was about to run but...

POW!

STAB!

"Aaaaaaahhh!!!" (fat guy)

I shoot him in The knee and he fell...

"Well, now what to do with you two..." (Liana)

I smiled at both of them as their faces started getting pale...

.

.

.

.

14