Chapter 69 Wana Play TAG?
409 3 11
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

.

.

.

.

[Liana POV]

Wuuuusssshhhh!...

Pachak!

Opening the cargo bay door I looked below as the jet started descending to the ground...

As the jet is a couple of feet away from the ground I jumped down and landed on the ground and slowly walked towards where they are...

I could still see Bren arguing with that guy...

"Come one come on just give the fairy to me!" (Vas)

"Sorry but no can do Vas" (Bren)

Bren then saw me walking and made a small smile as he looked at me...

I smile back at him for that...

"Just do it Bren you won't be able to keep her any way I can just provoke your licensed if you don't do as he said" (???)

His smile stop and his face turned dark as he looked at a...

The fat guy beside Vas...

"Guild master... Using your authority for this while involving a girl... I will gladly complain..." (Bren)

"Hah! Like you can" (???)

Eh...

That's the guide master here?...

He is a fat pig with that gigantic round tummy...

I will add a complaint later once this is over...

"Hahahaha~ come here Little fairy I will take care of you I swear" (Vas)

Yeah like that will work...

After what you have done if he said that to someone I know I will gladly snap his neck without asking...

The little fairy just turned her head away and curled back in Lisa's hand...

That was until she saw me...

She then looked at me with tears in her eyes while having a feeling of a little animal looking at her mommy...

"Oof..." (Liana)

[She used cuteness on Lia it's super effective!] (Elizabeth)

Bren and the others then saw me walking towards them...

I looked at Lisa and she seems to be very worried...

I looked at Bren and he also looked very worried...

"YOU!!!!" (Vas)

And there goes him pointing his hand at me...

I looked at him with cold eyes...

"Yo!... Never thought you were set free?" (Liana)

"Because of you! Because of you!... Hey arrested her! She was the one who tried to kill me!" (Vas)

The guild master...

Let's just call him a fat guy...

The fat guy looked at me and scanned my body and stop his eyes on one point...

My chest...

He the snort...

"Well ain't she a beautiful girl? Sad that her chest is small, is she wit you Bren? I will forgive you if you let her become my girl~" (Fat Guy)

SNAP!*

[Ooohhh baby...] (Elizabeth)

I don't know if my vein popped up on my head but Bren and the other mercenaries behind him including Lisa and the little fairy tense up as they looked at me...

While Vas and that fat *SunofaVic* smile with lust on their eyes at me ignoring my cold dead eyes...

The place became silent for a moment until Bren breaks that silence...

"Cough* cough* um... Anyway sorry Vas but that's not for you to decide and also I won't tolerate this guild master... Tolerating our savior even I will have to complain" (Bren)

"You are talking back at me? Let me tell you I can provoke your license as a mercenary here and now you know?" (Fat Guy)

"Ugh!?..." (Bren)

"I will forgive you if you hand over the fairy to Vas and that women to me now" (Fat Guy)

"Yeah just do what he said Bren~ I will take care of her I swear as an S rank mercenary" (Vas)

"Pft*" (Liana)

Everyone looked at me as I started laughing...

"Oh? Why are you laughing? Just so you know I will never forgive you for what you did to me!" (Vas)

"Hahahahaha... Seriously" (Liana)

I whipped some tears from my eyes from laughing and looked at Bren...

"Hey Bren can I take care of the fairy for you please?~~" (Liana)

The Little fairy eyes started lighting up as I said that Bren and the others behind him also showed some smiles...

"Hey stop ignoring me!" (Vas)

Bren nodded and tell Lisa something...

Lisa nodded and walked towards me with the Little fairy in her hand...

She then extended her hand that was holding the little fairy at me...

I smile and extended my hand left hand toward the little fairy and she quickly moves to my hand...

I smile and rubbed her Little head and she smiled back at me...

"Hey I'm talking to you!" (Vas)

I looked at Bren and smiled...

"Thanks, ill take good care of her..." (Liana)

"Your welcome... She will be safer if she was with you than us... We can't do anything with our position" (Bren)

I nodded...

"Stop ignoring me you Bitch!" (Vas)

Vas stretch his hand trying to grab me but I smacked it back with my right hand and looked at him while holding the fairy on my left hand beside my breasts...

"Sorry but it seems that she chose me instead of you~" (Liana)

His face already said it all...

Well compared to the robots I wonder who is stronger?...

"Well, I'm okay for round Two you know? let me see how strong all of you are" (Liana)

I smiled as Va's head started turning boiling red...

I looked at the little fairy and she seems to be clenching my shirt and doesn't want to let go...

I sighed inside and looked at him...

"If you want her you're going to have to force yourself to get her from my hand because there's no way I'm letting you touch her" (Liana)

"OH! You asked for this!" (Vas)

He then raised his hand to signal his henchman behind him and all of them started walking towards me with a grin on all of their faces...

Bren and the others were also going to move but I stop them...

"Let me handle this" (Liana)

Bren was about to disagree but after thinking about something he nodded and signal the others to stop...

I smiled and looked at the fairy in my hand...

"Well since you don't want to let go of my shirt it's going to get bumpy so hold on tightly..." (Liana)

The fairy nodded and tightly clenched her tiny hands on my shirt...

I then looked at Vas henchmen coming towards me...

"Sorry this is for the boss" (???)

"Hehehe a pretty girl~" (???)

"Let's play together after this~" (???)

"Oooohhh Why wait? Why not we play a game now Like a little game of TAG..." (Liana)

I then grin at them...

"And of course I'm IT!" (Liana)

.

.

.

.

why am I writing a chapter in the middle of my college Middle Semester Test... I do not know~ anyway I'm back and will upload more chapters again when I have free time sorry for the delay...

11