Chapter 73 Deren City the City of Dwarfs
412 0 11
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

.

.

.

.

[Third Person POV]

Wusssshhhhhh!....

Inside the cockpit of the Jet, Liana looked at the scenery in front of her...

"So that's Deren city?" (Liana)

The city has a huge wall surround every side of the city...

She can also see some smoke from a factory inside the wall...

Is this a factory city?...

Bip!Bip!Bip!

As she was looking at the city she heard a beeping noise and saw that the radio com was light upon one of the panels in front of me...

She pressed a button below it to turn the radio on and...

[Pss*pss* this is the communication outpost of Deren City please state your business here or turned around your plane] (???)

Flick!

Seems to be a call from the security huh? Welp no figure...

Seems to be a guy from the voice on the radio...

She pressed a button beside it and she started speaking to the caller...

"This is Liana a Mercenary and the one that is piloting this plane... We're here to request an entry point to the city of Deren with another company of mercenaries on the ground lead by Bren" (Liana)

[Hm? Bren? Wait a moment and hold your position for further notice clapik*] (???)

As he said that he ended the call she sighted...

"Seems like we have to wait..." (Liana)

After waiting a couple of minutes she received a call from the security of Beren city and was told of an okay sign they give her the coordinates to the landing platform and she drove the jet over to the destination...

.

.

.

.

[Liana POV]

Wusssssshhhhh...

Plachang!....

I parked my jet on one of the landing platforms for planes and moved to the cargo bay...

I opened the door to see Eli cuddling Cyan in her arms...

I raised one of my eyebrows at her and she just made a grinding face at me...

I rolled my eyes and moved to the door of the cargo bay...

Click!

Pachak!

The cargo bay door opened and I moved out of the plane...

"Woah..." (Liana)

What I saw was a massive wall right in front of me...

The platform for planes was actually in the wall...

Mainly the middle side of the outer wall of the city...

Looking at it closely it's still pretty tall...

I walked out to the platform and moved to the edge and looked down...

"Uwa..." (Liana)

Petty high...

I shake my head left and right and move to my jet again and saw Eli holding Cyan walking out of the cargo bay door...

"Well, things seem to be okay... Right now" (Elizabeth)

"Yeah..." (Liana)

"Anyway here!" (Elizabeth)

Eli raises her hands that were holding Cyan towards me and she slowly moved Cyan to my hands that I raised to the front...

"Welp! Time to explore the city and meet up with Bren now" (Elizabeth)

"Yes, you alright Cyan?" (Liana)

Cyan looked at me and nodded...

Eli then disappears and appears on my Hub...

Cyan got started from her disappearance but I reassure her that it's alright and she calms down...

I closed the cargo bay door and locked my jet before moving towards a giant doorway leading inside the wall...

.

.

.

.

[Third person POV]

As Liana walked inside the doorway it Leeds to a tunnel with some stands set up...

A lot of them are selling some gears and items...

She doesn't have any problem with her supplies because she has it all inside her inventory so she just walked past them and walked deeper into the tunnel while still holding Cyan in her arm...

As she walked she saw a light in the distance...

"That might be the end of the tunnel..." (Liana)

[Yeap definitely] (Elizabeth)

She walked towards the light and as she finally reached it she saw...

"Wa...." (Liana)

Pling!pling!pling!

Beeeeep!...

A city filled with tall buildings and giant silos up high with a lot of machines or transportation around the city sky and streets she also saw a tall tower in the middle of the city...

She was at a giant platform in the middle of the giant wall when we came out of the tunnel...

She looked around and saw a lift that seems to be leading down...

She can see a lot of people going to that lift...

She then walked towards where he lifts is while admiring the view of the city below and in front of her...

Little did she know that as she walked towards the lifts a group of people wearing black capes and white masks just got out from the tunnel...

.

.

.

.

[Liana POV]

Plachang!

Plaplaplaplang!....pang!

Step!step!step!step!step!

"Ugh..." (Liana)

Stepping out of the elevator with the oh so many passengers I sighted...

"That was a little cramp" (Liana)

[Yea no kidding... Even know the elevator is pretty wide with that many people going in I can see why it's cramped...] (Elizabeth)

"Hm!hm!" (Cyan)

Eli looked at me with a smile in the Hub while Cyan nodded at me...

This city is a pretty high-tech city...

I can see a lot of moving machines be it cars or trucks I can also see some mechs walking around carrying cargo all around the city...

Pretty amazing and advanced...

"Well this is an amazing city but anyway it's pretty crowded here..." (Liana)

I can see a lot of people walking in the streets... 

I can see a lot of different races here just like the other places I see...

But...

"A lot of them are quite..." (Liana)

[Small?] (Elizabeth)

Yeah a lot of them are small or...

Short to be precise...

[Well this is the city where the dwarf races live that's why they are a lot of small people everywhere] (Elizabeth)

"Oh~" (Liana)

Well, I guess that makes sense...

As always dwarfs are very intelligent in this world...

Well, they do like making stuff...

Pip!pip!pip!

"Hm?" (Liana)

My communication device is beeping...

Who is calling?...

Beep!

[Pss*pss* Um... This is Lia right?] (???)

"Yes? Who is this?..." (Liana)

[Ah! It's me, Bren! We're on our way to the center of the town now... Just want to let you know] (Bren)

"Oh!... Um, how did you know my number?" (Liana)

[Eh? Your AI didn't tell you? She was the one who gave me the number] (Bren)

I looked at Eli...

[Hehe... Kinda forgot] (Elizabeth)

"Cough* anyway...I'm going to search for a place to stay first then I'll meet you at the center of the city Bren" (Liana)

[Okay then everything is set now we already have a place to stay so... We might as well explore a little while waiting for you to come here... After that, we will go to the guild see you later] (Bren)

"Alright see you later to Bren" (Liana)

I ended the call and looked around...

"By the way, Eli do you know where we can find a hotel?" (Liana)

[Yes! I have the map of the city already laid out let me give you the way now!] (Elizabeth)

I nodded and started following the guided direction where Eli is leading me from the Hub while still holding Cyan...

.

.

.

.

11