Chapter 103 Cyan VS Vas part 1
208 0 5
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

.

.

.

.

[Third Person POV]

"Sigh*......" (Cyan)

Step...

Crack!Crack!Crack!

Somewhere on a long road right in front of the broken tower...

Cyan and Vas were having a standoff...

"Grrr..." (Vas)

"..." (Cyan)

Behind Cyan was Mitra looking at Cyan while the others are still fainted on the ground...

For some reason, Cyan doesn't have any expression on her face as she looked at Vas...

The only thing that's happening is that fog covered the area around her and the ground below her was cracking because of the cold she emitted...

Mitra slowly opened her mouth...

"Cyan?" (Mitra)

Cyan slowly turned her head towards her...

And slowly nodded with an expressionless face towards her before turning her head towards where Vas is at...

Vas then started growling and...

"ROOOAAAARRR!!!" (Vas)

He roared very loudly at her...

All of his eyes started glowing...

Cyan narrowed her eyes and raised both of her hands to the front...

And then...

"[Ice Wall]" (Cyan)

Crack!Crack!BACHING!!!

Cyan said that with a small voice and a wall of ice formed right in front of her...

As the wall of iced formed all of Vas glowing eyes started shooting lasers towards where Cyan and the other was...

PIUSSS!PIUSSS!PIUSSS!PIUSSS!

BANG!BANG!BANG!BANG!

Multiple lasers collided with the ice wall that Cyan made...

Vas kept firing his lasers from his eyes and the ice wall Cyan made started to melt little by little and steam started pouring everywhere...

Cyan looked at Mitra while still maintaining the ice wall with her mana...

Mitra looked at Cyan...

Cyan turned her eyes towards where Bren and the others are...

Mitra also looked there's and then finally noticed it...

She quickly got up and started moving Bren and the others one by one as Cyan maintain the ice wall...

It took quite a while to get everyone to safety as Vas kept shooting his lasers nonstop at Cyan ice wall...

As the last one was dragged out to safety by Mitra for some reason Vas stop firing his lasers at Cyan ice wall...

Cyan slowly noticed something was off as she look at the wall of ice right in front of her...

CRACK!CRACK!CRACK!

"!?" (Cyan)

Pling!pling!pling!

Bush!bush!buussshh!

Cyan's wings flutter and the thrusters on her legs start lighting up as well and it started boosting her up to the air as fast as it can as the ice wall in front of her burst open...

Cyan has mechanical legs attached to both her legs that she got from Mitra and Lia but now it was upgraded when she got out from when she met Eli...

Both her mechanical legs have four thrusters in them...

One big main one on the bottom, one on the sides, one on the back, and one small one on the front...

Kinda like this...

Cyan Leg Thrusters

As she was in the sky, she looks down to see...

Vas coming out from the ice wall that was broken...

It seems that Vas rammed himself to the ice wall and manage to break it down...

Vas started looking around the place for Cyan...

It seems that he didn't know that Cyan was right above him hovering and looking at him from above...

Cyan raised both of her hands towards where Vas is and...

Pling!Pling!Pling!...

A magic circle started forming in front of her hand and it kept getting brighter and brighter every second...

Then...

"[Ice Beam!]" (Cyan)

POOWWWWW!!!!

BOOOOMMM!!!

"ROOOOAAAAARRRRR!!!!!!" (Vas)

A light blue beam of light flew towards where Vas is below and hit his back...

The ice beam started freezing his back but suddenly some of Vas's eyes started looking up at where Cyan is...

Vas has around six eyes in total...

Two on its top shell, two on its face a little above its horn, and two at its mandible...

The one on its top shell and above his horns are the one that was looking at Cyan and all of them started lighting up and all of them looked at Cyan...

Cyan saw that and...

PIUSSS!PIUSSS!PIUSSS!

Pling!pling!pling!

Her wing started glowing and fluttering in the air as the lasers flew towards her...

She stops firing her ice beam and...

Her wings stop moving and the booster on her feet stops firing and she let herself fall as she saw the laser was inches away from her face towards the sky above...

As she quickly fall towards the ground she saw Vas running with his jaws opened towards her...

As his jaw was about to reach her...

Cyan closes her eyes and starts imagining something on her head...

Ice reflects the reflection of oneself into your eyes...

And...

Cyan slowly opened her eyes and smiled innocently as Vas's jaw was right in her face...

Her body started glowing as Vas's jaw hit her...

"[Ice Mirage]" (Cyan)

CRASH!!!

Suddenly as Cyan was grabbed by his jaw her body suddenly shattered into peace like broken glass and then turned into particles of light right in front of Vas...

"Hhh???" (Vas)

Vas was confused about what just happened but suddenly he felt something touching his side...

He looked there and saw Cyan that was touching Vas's big giant left-hand shield that was sticking behind his back with her right hand...

"[Freezing..." (Cyan)

As Cyan whispered the giant hand that she was touching suddenly freezes with a layer of ice...

And then...

"Impact]" (Cyan)

Crack!

A giant spiderweb-like crack formed on Vas's giant hand and then...

BOOOOM!!!

Crack!Crack!CRASH!!!CRASH!!!

His hand cracked and crumble to the ground and shattered into pieces...

Vas quickly moved away from Cyan and looked at his giant right hand and saw that his giant right hand is not there anymore...

What's left was just an ice shard sticking out from the joint...

Vas looked at where Cyan is...

"Grrrrrrr...." (Vas)

And started growling...

Both the Giant cannon-like hands that Vas had started glowing...

GRACHAS!!!

Suddenly from Vas's back, he drew out his giant insect-like wings, and then the wings started flapping up and down quickly...

Then Vas started floating then...

BOOOM!!!

Started flying towards the sky at a fast speed...

Cyan looked at Vas as he quickly flew up into the sky...

The sky is very cloudy right now...

"..." (Cyan)

Cyan narrow her eyes...

After some time Vas stop his flight and started hovering in the sky above...

Both his hand cannons started lighting up brightly...

Cyan eyes then widened...

Coaching!PANG!

All of the thrusters on her legs started pointing down...

Her wings started glowing...

BOOOSSSHHHH......

The light blue flames that came out from her leg thrusters started focusing down and then...

BOOOOOM!!!!

Cyan quickly flew to the sky leaving Mitra and the others behind on the ground below...

Mitra can only stare at Cyan as she quickly flew towards where Vas is in the sky...

While that was happening she also heard sounds coming from behind her...

She looked behind her and saw...

.

.

.

.

5