Chapter 104 Cyan VS Vas part 2
260 0 6
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

.

.

.

.

[Cyan POV]

WUSSSSHHH!!!

The wind is strong...

Flying up towards the sky above at high speed I can already feel the wind hitting my face...

I saw Vas aiming both of his arm cannons at me from where he was at...

I narrowed my eyes...

And raised my right arm towards where Vas is...

"[Ice Javelin]!" (Cyan)

The palm of my right-hand glow and a magic circle was formed there...

Then an ice spear was formed and quickly flew towards where Vas is...

Vas noticed this and quickly evade it...

With that, I quickly flew across where Vas was towards the sky higher than where Vas was...

The boosters on my legs started focussing and lowering the speed of my momentum and I then did a spin before hovering in that place above where Vas was and I quickly raised both my hands towards him...

Vas saw this and quickly aimed one of his arm cannons at me but it was too slow...

"[Ice Javelin]!" (Cyan)

A long ice javelin formed from my hand and flew straight towards Vas...

It hit his right arm cannon that was about to be aimed at me and...

BACCHHHIINNGGG!!!

BOOOOOMMM!!!

The right arm cannon that was pierced by the ice javelin I shoot out exploded!...

Maybe it's because it was charging up and was interrupted suddenly by the ice javelin I shoot and lead to a detonation inside...

"ROOOOAAAARRRR!!!" (Vas)

Vas roared at me and quickly aimed his other arm cannon at me...

"!!!" (Cyan)

That arm cannon was already brightly lit up and it fired its laser at me...

POOOWWWW!!!

I dodge to the side and saw the laser a couple of centimeters away from hitting my head...

I can feel the heat from the laser on my face and I can also feel some of my hair got burned from the heat of the laser that flew past me...

As the laser flew past me it hit the cloud above me and made a giant hole on the cloud while leaving a trail of light for a couple of seconds before disappearing...

"..." (Cyan)

It would be bad if I got hit by that...

I looked at Vas...

And on the city below...

I narrow my eyes...

I can't let him fire that again...

Bush!Bush!

The thrusters on my legs started lighting up and the wings on my back started glowing and I quickly flew up high towards the cloud...

Vas saw that and started rushing towards me following me towards the dark cloud above...

Wussshhhhhh.....

As I entered the cloud the wind started getting intense...

I looked down and...

"!?" (Cyan)

I Saw Vas firing his lasers from his eyes towards me...

I quickly evaded the laser and quickly hide somewhere in the clouds around the place and then started circling Vas quietly...

Vas stop on track and started hovering while trying to find where I was...

I can see all of his eyes moving left and right, up and down searching for me...

Suddenly the eyes stop...

"Hm?" (Cyan)

I don't know what he was doing but...

All of his eyes started lighting up and all of them are aiming in random directions...

"!!!" (Cyan)

POOOWW!!POOOWW!!POOOWW!!!

All six eyes that Vas had started firing its lasers randomly around the place...

One of the lasers was flying towards me and I quickly evade but...

I was a little slow and the laser hit my wing...

Paching!Crack!

I turned my head to the place where the laser hit my wing...

I can see a crack on the top left of my crystal-like wings it cracked it but didn't break it at least...

It also didn't hurt...

I sighed and started turning my head to where Vas is...

To see his jaw straight on my face in front of me...

"!?" (Cyan)

SLASH!!

I quickly evaded as Vas almost bite me in the face but he manage to scratch my left arm with his jaw...

It left a claw mark on my left arm and it's started to bleed...

"Ugh..." (Cyan)

I started to spin but I manage to stabilize myself...

I looked at the wound that I got from Vas on my left arm...

And can see blood started dripping...

I looked at where Vas is and saw him rushing towards me with his jaw wide open...

I quickly evade it and started flying away from him while putting my right hand on the wound on my left hand...

"ROOOOAAAARRRR!!!!" (Vas)

Vas roared behind me as I flew away from him...

His wing started flapping rapidly as he started flying towards me at high speed...

As he was doing that I was busily freezing the wound I got on my left hand with ice magic from my right hand...

"ROOOAAARRR!!!!!" (Vas)

Vas was a few meters away from where I was...

I narrowed my eyes as he was getting closer and closer...

My whole body started lighting up...

And...

"[Ice Mirage]" (Cyan)

As Vas rammed me...

CRASH!!!Pling!Pling!Pling!

I turned into shards of ice...

Well, not quite it's a mirage of myself...

Ice Mirage...

Just like what it was called it was a spell that made a mirage of ice...

It's a kind of illusion spell that can be used In a lot of ways, the spell will make the one think that they saw something, but it was actually a mirage of what they saw, with the additional effect of shattering into glittering shards of ice when hit...

As they attack the mirage, I can quickly get away from them or do an ambush on them from behind as the mirage shattered and disappear making them confused...

"ROOOAAAARRRR!!!" (Vas)

Vas started roaring as he saw the mirage of myself disappear right as he rammed it...

I was already behind him a couple of meters away with both my hands aiming at his back...

"[Ice Beam]!" (Cyan)

I fired an ice beam towards Vas back...

BOOOOMMMM!!!

A hit!...

But...

"Grrrr...." (Vas)

Vas used his right giant arm that was sticking on his back as a shield to block the ice beam from hitting his back...

Vas then started positioning himself as he turned his body towards where I was...

He then used his only giant hand as a shield and raised his last arm cannon at me...

His arm cannon is brightly lit as it was aiming at me...

All of his six eyes are staring at me and already lit up as well...

"..." (Cyan)

I can only narrow my eyes...

As Vas started firing everything he had at me...

.

.

.

.

6