Chapter 105 Cyan VS Vas Part 3
314 0 6
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

.

.

.

.

[Third Person POV]

Somewhere in the city on the street...

Step!step!step!step!

Lia was running as fast as she can on the street...

She kept looking up high into the cloudy sky...

She can see light flashing inside the cloud...

"That is such a bad idea, that is so a bad idea Eli..." (Liana)

She was really worried about Cyan right now...

While Eli in her hub was just relaxing...

[Why? I can tell she is doing fine~] (Elizabeth)

Lia felt a little angry from that...

She looked at Eli that was in her hub...

"I'm going to say this again... Eli... Cyan is not like me!" (Liana)

[ I know that... But she should already know how to fight because of the memory I transferred to her right?] (Elizabeth)

"Even if she had that she needed to train first! It will be hard for her body if she kept this up!" (Liana)

[I don't see you having that problem...] (Elizabeth)

"Maybe it's because I train every day sometimes after experiencing it once? Cyan just goes straight to battle without any training? kinda like me the first time, you did that to me too remember?... It happens after that fight against us and O many years ago... I still remember that time after beating him and getting out of the city my body started to hurt badly and I can't move for one whole day because I accidentally forced my body that time to move! Couple with the fact that I was so tired because I used a lot of Mana!" (Liana)

[Well... She should be fine because she's not like you doing acrobatics and shooting strong magic every second...] (Elizabeth)

"You still forgot that Cyan used a lot of magic? That's also how she was flying right now? There is that problem with people fainting because they run out of MANA! Eli... Cyan is still a kid as well!!! She doesn't know when will her Mana run out in a middle of a Life and Death fight!!!" (Liana)

As Lia said that Eli started to sweat a little as everything Lia said kinda made sense...

[Well... No need to panic... She should be fine-] (Elizabeth)

As Eli said that suddenly a laser shoot out from the cloudy sky above and flew straight to a mountain in the distance...

BOOOOOOMMMM!!!!

They both can see the giant explosion in the distance and what's left there was a large size crater at the side of the mountain...

["..."] (Liana & Elizabeth)

Yeah...

Fine...

[I'll do something about it] (Elizabeth)

"You better..." (Liana)

Then Lia started running again somewhere while Eli disappeared from her hub...

.

.

.

.

[Cyan POV]

POOOWWW! 

PIUSSSHH!PIUSSSHH!PIUSSSHH!

Flying through the cloudy sky I evaded a lot of lasers that Vas shoot at me from his arm cannon and eyes...

Some of them almost hit me and some hit my wings and made them crack...

I can't keep this up...

I raised my right hand and aimed towards where Vas is...

I started coming up with a spell but suddenly my head started to hurt...

"Ugh..." (Cyan)

As that happened I saw one of the lasers was about to hit me from the left side...

I quickly raised my hand there and chant...

"[Ice Wall]!" (Cyan)

A long chunk of ice was created on my left and as the laser hit it... The ice wall I made shattered and the laser quickly flew through the cloud...

Luckily I managed to already move away from the laser as I made the ice wall...

But...

Doesn't it seems that the laser is becoming a lot stronger?...

I looked at Vas and saw his body glowing in red light...

All of his eyes and vein all over his body started turning red as well...

"RRROOOOOOOAAAAARRRRR!!!" (Vas)

His roar was like a raging monster roar...

The sound is so loud that it hurt my ear a little bit...

[Cyan! On your left!!!] (Elizabeth)

I was startled by the voice and I quickly stop flying straight and boost backward...

And as I did that I saw a laser fly right in front of me...

That laser nearly hit me...

[Fuf...made it in time...] (Elizabeth)

"Big sis Eli?" (Cyan)

For some reason, I can hear big sis Eli's voice echoing on my head...

But I can't see her anywhere...

[Let's not mind about that! The first thing we need to do is to deal with that monster!] (Elizabeth)

I looked at Vas that was now looking at me...

His red eyes are all looking at me...

"..." (Cyan)

[Ah... He had rage mode? Man... I feel like it's my fault for not helping you at the start] (Elizabeth)

I was a little confused but big sis Eli started talking to me...

[Anyway! Lia is doing her best on the ground to find a way to help you from there so... I'm here to guide you right now so... First off- Cyan! Dodge to the right!] (Elizabeth)

Big sis Eli suddenly said that and I quickly dodge to the right and saw another laser fly right past me...

[I guess he won't let us take a break huh?... Cyan try getting away from him for now! You don't have a lot of mana left and it will be bad if you run out!] (Elizabeth)

I nodded and quickly flew towards the cloud...

"ROOOAAAARRRR!!!!" (Vas)

Vas kept firing his lasers at me as I flew through the clouds...

Good thing I didn't get hit...

As Vas can't see me he started firing his lasers in random directions again...

"Ugh..." (Cyan)

As I was circling Vas my head started to hurt again for some reason...

[Ah... Not good...] (Elizabeth)

Big sis Eli said something to me...

[I forgot to say that your draining mana as you fly...] (Elizabeth)

What?...

[Cyan you better fly down and land in the city now! Or else you might faint and fall from the sky!] (Elizabeth)

"B-but! If I fly down and he fired the city will get hit!" (Cyan)

And I don't want anyone getting hurt...

[... Okay! I got an idea!] (Elizabeth)

Big sis Eli then started talking in my head and I listen closely...

.

.

.

.

6