Chapter 107 Explosion in the Sky and Anger Below?
200 0 5
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

.

.

.

.

[Third Person POV]

On the sky above inside the dark cloud...

"ROOOOAAAARRRR!!!!" (Vas)

PIUSSS!PIUSSS!PIUSSS!

Vas was roaring in the sky while firing his lasers randomly everywhere...

One by one the laser made holes everywhere in the cloud...

And in the clouds, Cyan is doing her best not to get hit by the lasers while Eli was talking to her in her head...

Piussss!Piussss!Piussss!Piussss!

Piussss!Piussss!Piussss!Piussss!

Vas was already enraged and he kept firing his lasers at a rapid speed without stopping at all...

Holes kept forming in the clouds everywhere...

Little by little the clouds all around the place started disappearing...

Cyan's hiding place started getting smaller and smaller...

"Ugh..." (Cyan)

Cyan is getting a little bit tired from flying around...

[You can do it Cyan! Just a couple of seconds more...] (Elizabeth)

As Eli said that Cyan accidentally found herself outside of the clouds...

One of Vas's eyes saw her...

"ROOOAAAARRRR!!!" (Vas)

Vas turned towards where Cyan is and started firing a barrage of lasers at her...

Cyan quickly evaded a lot of lasers as she quickly flew closer to where Vas is...

One of the lasers flew and was about to hit Cyan in the face but...

Her body started glowing and...

Piuuussssshhhh!!! CRASH!!!

Her body turned into broken glass and quickly disappear...

Vas started turning all of his eyes around the place looking for her until...

Vas suddenly felt something from below...

"[Freezing Impact]!" (Cyan)

BOOOOOOMMMM!!!!!

From below Cyan already had her hand touching Vas's neckline that he have below his head and she quickly used her skill...

Iced formed around the place her hand touched and it made a smashing force as she push her hand to the front forcefully on Vas's neckline...

Vas was knocking him back a little in the air by the force of Cyans Freezing Impact...

[Good! My prediction was correct! He has a blind spot and it was below him!] (Elizabeth)

As Eli said...

Vas has a blind spot and that was that he can't look down because all of his eyes can only look left, right, behind, and the front...

Not below him...

"ROOOAAARRRR!!!" (Vas)

Vas quickly swing his giant arm cannon trying to smack Cyan that was below him...

Cyan quickly dodge to the left side and suddenly she saw one of his eyes on the side looking at her...

"!?" (Cyan)

Piiiiuusssss!!!

Crack! Paching!!!

The eye glows and shoots a laser at Cyan from point-blank towards her head...

Cyan manage to evade it by quickly turning her head to the right but the laser hit her back wing and manage to crack and destroy a part of her wing into multiple pieces...

Cyan quickly flew away from Vas...

Pling!Pling!Pling!

Her wings started to glow and she raised her hand above her head...

A small ball of light started forming in the middle of both her hand that she raised...

Vas saw that and quickly aimed his arm cannon at her and fired it...

POOOOWWWWWW!!!!

Crash!!!

As the laser flew and hit... 

A mirror of herself...

The laser quickly flew and hit the cloud in the distance...

Vas eyes started looking around the place again but didn't see her anywhere...

Vas then quickly turned his body down to look for Cyan but suddenly one of his eyes spotted something from behind...

"!?" (Vas)

There's Cyan that was behind him with his hand already aimed at his back...

Vas's eyes were about to shoot but it was too slow...

Cyan muttered something...

"[Absolute Zero]" (Cyan)

As she said that a small light from Cyan's hands flew towards Vas wings and gently hit his back and...

Pling!BOOOOOOOOOMMMMMM!!!!!!

Then a giant explosion happened in a matter of seconds and...

Everything was covered in a giant white cloud...

.

.

.

.

[Liana POV]

Ratak!Ratak!Ratak!

"Fuf... I got to tell dad to make the garage door easier to open..." (Mitra)

We are now at the hanger/garage that Mitra and her family had...

Both of us quickly got inside the garage and...

The place was dark...

No light at all...

Flick!...flick!flick!flick!

I saw Mitra pushing a switch on the wall a couple of times and she then sighted...

"Well... Guess the light is out..." (Mitra)

She then started moving somewhere and I was about to follow her until I heard something outside...

Tatatatatatatatata!!!

Boom!Boom!Boom!

It seems that there's a battle near here...

Mitra heard it too and she turned her head and stare at me...

"Um... Can you deal with that? It will take a while to start without electricity and power running here and I don't want something happening outside that might damage this place, because... All of the things here are precious to me!" (Mitra)

I quickly nodded as she said that and got out of there to check on what's going on outside...

When I got out I saw...

"Uwa!?" (Liana)

A mech was flying towards me!?...

I quickly run to the side and a mech crashes into the garage door where I just came out...

The garage door was now blocked by the mech...

I thought it was an enemy mech and I was about to grab my charge gun but...

As I look closer...

It seems to be a dwarf mech and it was badly beaten and wasn't moving...

Is the pilot okay?...

As I was thinking about that, I can hear a scream inside the garage followed by a scream of depression after that...

"..." (Liana)

I'll just pretend I didn't hear that scream...

I quickly started looking in the direction of where the mech was thrown at and saw...

An enemy mech that was quite different from the mech I fought so far...

Well...

Its color is just different...

It's a red-colored version of the mech I fought...

The mech's glowing eyes were staring at me...

And it was about to raise its weapon at me...

I also was about to grab my weapon...

But suddenly I heard a tearing sound from behind me...

And as I was about to turn around I suddenly felt like something big just ran past me at high speed...

"That's my LIMITED EDITION MECHA ACTION FIGURE THAT YOU F@%&$ BROKE!!!" (Mitra)

GACHIIINNGGGG!!!!

I saw a giant mech suddenly smash its fist toward the red enemy mech head and it manage to pop its head off of the mech...

It literary just decapitated it in one punch...

"Oof" (Liana)

As the red mech falls to the ground, the mech that...

Mitra was piloting started smashing its fist towards the red mech again and again and again without stopping...

Oi...

He's already dead!...

Remind me not to make Mitra mad in the future because she is SCARY when she is mad!...

.

.

.

.

Merry Christmas Everyone! Hope you all have a happy Christmas and hope to see you having fun reading my novel till next year! Man, it's been how many years since I made my novel I wonder? Well... Hope you enjoy the story and see you again when I upload another chapter!

PS: I also finally finish fixing all the problem chapters from 30-52 (still think that there might still be spelling error but at least its now bearable to read)

 

5