________________________________
243 1 3
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

A small preview of Volume 3? Who might Lia and her companion meet and face next? Find out next time in the future!

.

.

.

.

Somewhere in a desert town...

Step! Step! Step!

Someone in a robe was looking around the place that was filled with parts or junk for sale in the town...

The robed figure stopped at one of the stalls...

The robed figure looked at one of the parts and then started talking in a deep voice...

"How much does this cost?" (???)

The seller looks at the robed figure with an annoyed face but then the seller freeze and started sweating and said the price with a scared voice...

The robed figure then gave the seller the cash and walked away...

As the robed figure walks away the seller leads out a deep breath...

The robed figure looked at the parts that he brought...

"This is the last one right?" (???)

The robed figure took out a list of items from a pocket he had somewhere...

A sandstorm then suddenly started picking up...

Many are trying to take cover from the sand storm except the robed figure...

The robed figure just peacefully put the list of items back into his pocket and started walking again...

Many saw the robed figure walking through the sandstorm but nobody tried to say anything as the robed figure went out of town...

The robed figure then looked back at the town as he went out...

What was last seen was a giant glowing red eye on the middle of it...

The robed figure then started walking away from the town and into a small house inside a sand mountain in the middle of nowhere...

When he got inside...

"Hey, hey! Boss is back!" (Short robot?)

"Wing!wing!wing!" (Tall robot?)

"..." (A droid?)

What greeted him inside was three robots of different sizes...

One is short and square, one is tall and strong, and one is like one of the droids that the empire used...

The robed figure then took off his robe and grabbed a long suit somewhere on his side...

The suit was white and looks like a suit that a naval military office used...

He gave the parts that he brought to the short droid and...

He took out a cigarette and a lighter somewhere and started lighting it on and put it on his mechanical mouth...

His face was mechanical and kinda looks like someone but quite different...

Flick!flick! Bwuss....

"Fu....." (???)

He leads out some smoke before looking at the three robots...

"Now... Shall we start?" (???)

All of them then started walking...

The short robot was happily waving its hand up high while carrying the parts...

The tall robot was raising its long hands high as well...

The droid robot just stays silent...

And the boss took out a hat that he had on his belt and put it on his head while still having a cigarette in his mouth...

What they are all walking towards was...

A giant ship that was still under maintenance...

The boss looked at the ship...

"Time is of the essence anyway" (???)

While that was happening...

Somewhere else far from there...

Ratak!Ratak!...

Somewhere in a dark place filled with crystal all around the whole place...

Boom!boom!boom!...

A giant creature was walking through the place...

Each of its steps made the floor shake...

There is no light in any of the places...

And inside the crystals all around the place...

There lies a lot of body trapped inside the crystal...

"....crack!crack!crack!" (???)

CRUNCH!CRUNCH!CRUNCH!

The dark giant creature makes its way towards one of the crystals that has a body inside it... 

The creature opened its mouth wide open and started eating the crystal with the body inside it...

It kept crunching and devouring the crystal with the body inside it until there was nothing left...

After it's finished eating it the creature started walking through the dark place again while making the floor shake as its feet step the ground again and again along the way...

Not that far from that place...

On one of the rooms somewhere very far below where the creature was...

In a wide dark room that was filled with rubble, cracks on the wall, and crystals covering the place all around it...

A piece of rock fell from the ceiling down into the ground because of the shake that the creature made above...

The rock hits something as it falls towards the floor below...

What it hit was a device of some sort that looks like a phone but also a gun?...

The device or phone started turning on and lighting up the place a little because of the rock and there beside the phone was...

A girl with white long hair, pale skin, pointy ears, and having two + like red hairpins on each side of her hair was sitting beside the phone...

Haft of her body was covered with the crystal that was all around the place...

Her body isn't moving at all and it felt like she was sleeping there motionlessly...

The light from the phone started to flicker multiple times after a couple of seconds...

Before it stops and the phone's light was turned off and made the room dark again...

.

.

.

.

Who might she be? Well you all should or might already know...

3