Chapter 115 Haft Face W
121 0 2
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

.

.

.

.

[Liana POV]

I was now escorted by Seven to a room that was filled with machinery and boxes...

There's also a row of black windows that for some reason I can't see what's in there even with my eyes...

I then started looking around the room and saw Clap was typing something on one of the machinery with his little pincer hands and I also saw Arms holding giant crates with his hand and moving it somewhere...

Seven walked towards the middle of the room and as I looked there I saw someone sitting on a chair in the middle of the room and Seven stopped beside him...

I can't see his face because he was sitting back looking at the black windows and not looking at me...

"Fuu...." (???)

I can see smoke coming out somewhere...

I then saw him raising one of his hands towards where Clap is...

Clap moved there and grabbed the thing in his hand before moving to the trash can somewhere in the room before Clap goes back and started typing again in a console...

Wait is he smoking?...

"Well, when I saw Clap coming here with someone I was a little reluctant to have you come here but..." (???)

I can see Clap stop typing and was now holding a tablet in his arms and started moving toward the one that is sitting on the chair and gave the tablet to him...

He took the tabled and looked at it for a moment...

"We got no time to wait because of that Bastard so might as well just do it quickly" (???)

The chair slowly turned around towards me and now I can see his face...

I was very surprised when I see his face... 

"!?" (Liana)

My hand was already touching the lightsaber I have on my belt as I saw him...

Seven saw this and raised his gun at me...

His face has the same look as a certain someone that I fought a long time ago...

The difference is that he is missing haft of the W word on his face and now kinda looks like a N instead of a W and it was glowing red...

Maybe cause of something that had happened in the past or something but I'm not buying it because I have had a bad experience with someone with an Alphabetic word stuck on his/her face in the past...

I kept looking at him...

He was wearing armor on many parts of his body...

He is also wearing a white long cape or something and he is also wearing black Jean he also wears a white cap that looks like a captain's hat with some red stripes on it while he also has something like a red rose flower attached to his left armor? with a long black chain dangling from it and at the end of the chain was around palm-size something but I don't know what it is because it was hidden behind him...

I kept looking at him without saying anything...

He really looks similar to him with that mask but...

Just different alphabet and body armor...

"Just like O..." (Liana)

"O?" (???)

He looked at me as I said that...

"Well, this is something" (???)

He giggled when I said that...

"If my ears hear right you said O right? So you have known about us huh? Never would have thought that Clap would bring someone that knows him of all people after that incident a couple of years ago... What an amazing coincidence to see someone who knows him..." (???)

Still holding the lightsaber that was on my belt I looked at him without saying anything...

Seven was also looking at me while still holding his gun on the side...

"Seven lower you gun" (???)

"But" (Seven)

"Just do it" (???)

Seven then lowered his gun and just stood there...

"Now, I don't want anything happening here so... Can you lower your weapon as well? I'm not you enemy here if you can tell" (???)

I narrow my eyes as he said that but...

I let go of my lightsaber on my belt...

Even with that, I can still use my magic or anything if something happened...

"Good, that makes talking easier now..." (???)

He looked at me and nodded...

"I never would have thought that I meet someone that knows him here but... since you know him and might think that I might do something to you because of that, I tell you in advance that I am just trying to get something here and not cost any trouble in this town and quickly move to another place after we're done getting it" (???)

Yeah...

Not buying it...

"Also, if you want to know... I don't work with the Empire anymore since 3 years ago and... I haven't told you my name yet have I?" (???)

As he said that he crossed his feet on the chair...

Clap stood on his left side and Seven on his right side...

Trub!trub!trub!...

Arms also moved and stood behind him...

As that happened he took out a cigarette and a lighter somewhere...

Light the cigarette up...

Then the lower part of his face opened up and he put the lit-up cigarette in it...

So... 

He can smoke?...

He then started smoking while looking at me...

Then he grabbed the cigarette from his mouth and hold it in his left hand while holding the tablet in his other hand...

Seven, Will, Arms, Clap

"My name is W... That's my code name at least when I was still in the empire but now I'm pronounced as Will here, nice to meet you..." (Will)

"...... Liana, nice to meet you too..." (Liana)

As we both greeted each other Will then put the cigarette into his mouth again...

"Now, since you are already here and we don't have a lot of time on our hands... let's quickly talk about what your business here right? Note that I'm also grateful that you help Clap when we're here... I was about to send Seven there but... Let's just focus on why we're here since you followed Clap and you don't exactly have anything you can do since you are wanted now in that city..." (Will)

I kinda felt depressed from that but...

I nodded...

At least I can hear about the thing that he wants first...

Maybe I might get some info about what is happening right now...

Then he started telling me about the quest I am now going to need to do...

.

.

.

.

[Third Person POV]

Tap!tap!tap!...

Inside a golden ship that was floating above Deza town...

"It's boring..." (???)

A fat guy was sitting on the golden chair on the bridge of the flying ship with an angry expression looking at someone that was beside him...

"It will take a couple of hours or so till we finish resupplying sir" (???)

"Tch!* I DON'T CARE! I WANT THOSE CRYSTALS NOW! I don't care what it takes FORCE THEM TO GO FASTER!" (???)

"Y-yes!" (???)

The guy that was getting yelled at quickly run out from there towards the door leading out from the bridge as the fat guy said that...

As that happened someone was also coming through the door into the bridge and was looking at the guy that just went past him and then turned back again...

He then leans on a wall beside a window and looks at the fat guy on his golden chair...

"Tch!* useless all of them!" (???)

The fat guy looks out towards the horizon from the bridge while raising his right hand...

"HUH! I don't care what it takes but I the Grand Asjavar Valo! Don't care about time! What I want! I will Get WHATEVER it takes!!!" (Asjavar)

As he said that he then crumple his right hand like he was grabbing something...

Then he turned his golden chair around and looked at someone that was leaning on a wall beside a window...

The person he was looking at have a V shape letter covering his face...

"I heard amazing things about you from the Empire... I expect you to do great leading the forces I have gathered! HAHAHAHAHAHA!" (Asjavar)

"..." (???)

He started laughing and turned around to see the view outside from the bridge window while the one that he was looking at was silent...

He just put his hand on a blade that looks like a katana that he hand on his left belt while the V shape mask on his head glows red as he also looked out towards the distance from the bridge of the ship silently...

.

.

.

.

I've been silent for almost 2 month now... Sorry! I've been taking a break and was having fun reading a lot of novels and playing games for a while and I'm starting to write again this month! Note: that I might stay silent again sometimes because of real life stuff so hope you all can wait for a while but... I will still upload at least 2-4 chapters a month at most

2