Chapter 116 Request and Unexpectedness?
126 0 2
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

.

.

.

.

[Liana POV]

"It's not exactly a hard one to understand... The quest is about getting something in an abandoned facility quite the distance from here, that something is a giant crystal energy source, just that and nothing else... The energy source is contained in a crystal as well so you just need to grab it and go..." (Will)

Still, inside the room with Will and the others, I raised one of my eyebrows at Will when he said that...

Just that?...

But wait...

A giant energy source...

It's usually a bad thing when it's a giant energy source in a lot of anime...

Will continue talking as I was thinking...

"Of course, it's not just that... The crystal that you will be getting is something that can only be found at the depth of a facility, and the danger there is very high because nobody has ever come back alive there... I can only say that the deeper you go the higher the energy of the crystal you will find... And that high energy crystal is what I need now" (Will)

I narrowed my eyes and put one of my hands on my chin and started thinking...

This is quite a dangerous request...

Nobody has come out alive from there? Then I can be assured that this will be one hell of a mission...

I'm getting quite excited...

This type of event used to lead you into secrets that nobody wants to know until, just like anyone that usually survives this type of event in any story or game, always found something shocking inside...

Plus, it's an abandoned facility, what might I find inside it other than the energy sources? So many questions...

I should discuss this with Eli...

I don't want to accidentally accept something without everyone's here as well...

This is quite a dangerous mission...

I can't help but smile...

As a mercenary myself I like danger and challenges...

I looked at Will and open my mouth...

"Can I discuss this with my team before accepting it?" (Liana)

Will stayed silent for a moment...

"Yes, you can but better be quick though... That guy may already be on the move by now and if he gets there he will literally do something bad that might trouble us..." (Will)

I nodded and turned around and started calling Eli but...

I turned my head around to look at everyone there to see... 

Will was looking at the tablet, Clap was typing on a computer, Seven stays silent still looking at me, and Arms started moving boxes around again...

I shake my head and continue calling Eli...

At least they are not bad...

I think?...

"Elli you there?" (Liana)

[Yea Lia?] (Elizabeth)

"I need your opinion about this..." (Liana)

I started telling Eli about Will's request...

[Hm... I get the gits of it... But still, too little information, let me get there first and looked it up before you accept it, is there somewhere to land over there Lia?] (Elizabeth)

I blink a couple of times before turning my head and looking at Will...

"Is there a place to land a plane here?" (Liana)

Will looked at me as I said that...

"What type? The one that needs a long landing strip or the one that can hover land?" (Will)

"The one that can hover land" (Liana)

Will nodded as I answered that...

"There's a flat hard surface on the back of the mountain, you can use that place to land... And there's actually a sand storm brewing in the distance right now, hope your friend can land the plane with that happening, will your friend be okay though?" (Will)

I smiled as Will said that and said what Will said to Eli before ending the talk with her...

I then looked at Will and answered his question...

"Don't worry, My pilot is the best at landing in dangerous weather" (Liana)

Eli is pretty good at controlling any vehicle even know she is a Goddess of knowledge...

Maybe it's because of that that she is good at riding stuff...

.

.

.

.

[Third Person POV]

Wuusssshhhhhh!!!....

As the sandstorm was brewing, inside the Nightgale Eli was controlling the Plane in the cockpit while Cyan was looking out the window from the cargo bay of the plane...

"Sigh*... Seriously, what a turned of event we got ourselves into just as we got here" (Elizabeth)

Eli was on the pilot seat while looking at the map on one of the screens in the cockpit...

Cyan heard what she said from the cockpit because the door of the cockpit was open but still kept looking outside the window...

She can't see anything because of the sandstorm brewing outside...

"Well... Let's just hope Lia-" (Elizabeth)

Eli suddenly stops talking and Cyan looked at Eli who suddenly stops talking from where she was...

"Yeah Lia?" (Elizabeth)

Cyan heard what Eli said and rosed up from her seat...

It seems that Lia was calling Eli...

Lia is the only one who can call Eli easily without even using any communication device because of the contract with Eli...

Both of them can just use their mind to call each other without anyone knowing...

Cyan slowly walked to where Eli was as she was listening to what Lia is saying to her in the plane cockpit...

As Cyan got where Eli was Eli already stopped talking and then looked at Cyan behind her...

Then put her hands on the plane's joysticks and started flying the plane somewhere...

Wussshhh!...

The plane then started moving towards the direction where Lia was at...

"Do you know where big sis Lia is big sis Eli?" (Cyan)

"Yeah I know where she is don't worry" (Elizabeth)

Eli knows where Lia is because of the contract that they formed a couple of years ago when they first meet and she is confident with it...

With that, Eli smiled and just kept flying the plane towards where Lia is at while Cyan was looking at the weather outside...

.

.

.

.

[Liana POV]

Wuuussshhhh!!!....

"Ugh... I hate sand..." (Liana)

I'm standing outside where the flat hard surface that Will said to be with Clap and Seven beside me waiting for Eli and Cyan...

I was holding my ears down to avoid getting sand inside them...

Having animal ears on top of my head has its drawbacks sometimes...

"The Sandstorm is Stronger than I thought Today!" (Clap)

"..." (Seven)

If you want to know... 

There's a door leading us to the backside of the mountain from the room I was at with Will...

I might say that the whole sand mountain might actually be a secret base that Will had since I saw a lot of rooms along the way here...

I looked at Clap and opened my mouth...

"Hey Clap! Is the whole place that I've been seeing to get here a part of some secret base or not?" (Liana)

"What? Well You Are Correct With That! The whole mountain is a secret base that nobody ever Knows!" (Clap)

I widen my eyes a bit because Clap just said that out of the blue without holding back a little...

"Is it okay for you to say that Clap? Aren't you worried that I might leak this information?" (Liana)

"Ah! Don't Worry About That! After we get what we need all of us will Move Out Of This Place With Everything In It In One Go!" (Clap)

I raised one of my eyebrows as he said that...

Moved out of this place?...

I think I saw a lot of things here with my eyes...

How will they get everything out from this place with just Will, Arms, Seven, and you Clap? And in just one go?...

Is there something here that can do that?...

The sandstorm was starting to set in so I stop holding my ears and started focusing my hearing while waiting for Eli to arrive with Cyan on my plane Nightgale before looking at Clap again...

I was about to question what Clap just said before but then my ears twitch as I heard something somewhere...

I looked at where the sound came from and saw a shadow of a plane flying through the storm and quickly stop and started hovering in the air near us...

[Lia I'm here! Visibility is quite low so can you help me a little?] (Elizabeth)

"Alright! Just keep going down Eli! It's hard ground below you" (Liana)

[Okay then! In will lower the landing gear now] (Elizabeth)

Wuuussshhh!!!....

The plane started going down while I help Eli land from below...

The plane landed right in front of us with the Cargo bay door facing us without any problems happening even with the storm brewing all around us...

As expected of Eli...

Manage to land a plane in any weather perfectly without any problems...

As the plane touched the ground and the engine of the plane stop the cargo bay door opened and I can see Cyan running toward me and quickly started hugging me for some reason...

"Big sis Lia! I was so worried!" (Cyan)

I started petting her head as she said that and started calming her down...

"Yeah, yeah sorry for worrying you Cyan" (Liana)

I then saw Eli walking down from the Cargo bay door...

"Man... The storm is quite strong, I got sand on my clothes already... Ah!" (Elizabeth)

As Eli looked around she suddenly raised her hand and pointed at Clap...

"Ah!!!" (Clap)

Clap also pointed his hand at Eli...

"Clap!? (El!)" (Elizabeth & Clap)

Suddenly the both of them shouted at each other...

"Your ALIVE!?" (Clap)

"Why are you here!?" (Elizabeth)

I and the others looked at them with questions filling all our heads...

Wait you both know each other!?...

.

.

.

.

2