Chapter 142 The Red Sand Mercenaries 2
64 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

.

.

.

.

[Liana POV]

Claching!Ratak!

I took my eyes off the scope while cycling another bullet into the chamber of my sniper rifle...

I started focusing on my hearing again...

I heard the sound coming from the left side...

I turned my head there and saw some sand clouds coming from over there...

I quickly aimed my sniper over there and looked through the scope again...

And saw more dune buggies full of mercenaries inside rushing through the sand...

"More scouts huh" (Liana)

I don't know how many they have but Will said that there's a lot...

Clap was keeping me in touch with their movement from my communication device and he said there's more coming...

I don't know how they can keep track of them unless they have a radar drone or a satellite though...

Welp, can't think about that now! The enemies are coming...

I quickly aimed at the enemy driver and pulled the trigger...

BANG!

The bullet flew from the barrel of my gun toward one of the desert buggies in the distance...

And the bullet hit the driver of the car in the chest and knocks him out and the car started going out of control and then it crashed as it hit something hard on the ground...

"..." (Liana)

Focus...

I got to focus...

Claching!Ratak!

BANG!

Another bullet flew from the barrel of my gun toward another buggy and hit the driver on the elbow...

The driver managed to keep the car under control and started shouting at the others and pointing in my general direction...

"Sh*t!" (Liana)

As I said that I saw some bullets flying towards me...

Good thing they are quite far and almost all of them missed me but...

Pachus!

Some did almost hit me...

Sand flew all around me as the bullet impact the sand...

They are suppressing me...

It's quite hard to shoot with the number of bullets flying toward me...

But then I saw a flash from the sky and it flew towards where the enemies are at...

Boom!!!

And then I saw a chunk of ice hit the ground in front of the enemy buggies the mercenary driving the buggy didn't have time to react and crash into the chunk of ice as the car crashed it ignite the fuel of the car and made an explosion...

The rest of the remaining buggies drove around the ice but was intercepted by more ice falling from the sky and hitting their car pinning them in place...

I can see some mercenaries getting out and running in the opposite direction away from us...

I look up and saw Cyan circling in the air...

I smiled and waved at her and she wave back at me...

Seems like that was taken care of...

I quickly cycle another bullet in the chamber and started looking around...

Now...

Are there more coming?...

My ears flicker suddenly as I heard something approaching me at high speed...

I quickly jump away as something flew towards the place I was at...

It's a rocket...

PiiuuUUUSSSHHH!!!BOOOOMMM!!!!

"Ugh!?" (Liana)

As the rocket hit the sand and exploded a lot of sand was sent flying up into the air blocking my view...

Not to mention the impact and sound it produces as it exploded right in front of me!...

I'm okay though, kinda hurt a little but manage to get away in time...

As I landed on the sand below I quickly turned my head to where the missile come from...

And there I saw an enemy buggy driving as fast as it can towards me!...

I quickly jump to the left evading the buggy...

I rolled a couple of times in the sand before getting up and aimed my sniper toward one of the mercenaries in the buggy that almost ran me over...

I saw that the driver is turning the car around but...

I quickly pulled the trigger of my rifle...

BANG!!!

The bullet flew and hit the driver! And since the car was still in the middle of turning the driver lost control and the car's wheels struck into the sand and made it flip!...

All the people in the car were flung out as the car started flipping multiple times before laying flat on the sand...

As that happens I stretched my left hand to the side and opened my inventory and took out my Criss Vector SMG...

As the surviving mercenaries slowly got up, I aimed my Vector at them and quickly pulled the trigger and fire my gun at burst succession...

Tatata!...Tatata!...Tatata!...

"Aga!?" (Mercenary ?)

"UGH!?" (Mercenary ?)

"AH!!!" (Mercenary ?)

One by one the remaining mercenaries fell to the ground as they got hit by the bullets...

As the last remaining mercenary fell I then started looking around again but...

RATATATATATATATATA!!!

A wave of bullets flew towards me from the side and I quickly run towards the flip buggy that crash into the ground and quickly hid behind it...

TATATATATATATATA!!!

"Tch*" (Liana)

Multiple bullets hit the buggy I was in but I stayed calm and put my Sniper down on my lap and slowly reload my Vector in my hand by grabbing a full mag from my inventory...

Suddenly they stop firing...

I was thinking about pooping my head to look but I heard a car engine stopping behind the buggy I was hiding at...

[U-um... Big sis, three cars are stooping behind the car you are hiding... Many of them are coming out and surrounding you, should I attack?] (Cyan)

"Hold on for the moment... I tell you when to start" (Liana)

Seems like they are dismounting and now surrounding me...

Claching!Ratak!

I cycle another bullet in my sniper and waited...

I heard them talking while dismounting and surrounding me...

"Hey, Hey, Hey! What the hell happened to the front scout for them to get animated by one Girl!?" (Mercenary ?)

"Hehehe! I saw what that girl look! She is quite young~ Can I have her?" (Mercenary ?)

"Skip it! Subdue her! Then you're free to do whatever you want!" (Mercenary ?)

"HAHAHAHAHA!!! That's great! The last one broke before it got good!" (Mercenary ?)

Sweat slowly drops from my head but...

"Seems like they won't get any mercy from me..." (Liana)

My red right eye started glowing as they said that...

Holding the sniper rifle in my right hand and my Vector sub-machine gun in my left hand I slowly opened my mouth and talked to Cyan through the radio device on my jacket collar...

"On the count of One shoot all the cars with your Ice Cyan" (Liana)

[R-roger...] (Cyan)

The mercenaries slowly walked towards my location step by step with their weapon pointing at me...

They didn't know Cyan was above them stretching her hand towards their cars...

Multiple small magical circles formed from behind her and in front of her both stretched hand...

I slowly count down...

"Three..." (Liana)

The mercenary kept walking not hearing my voice...

They are just happily talking...

Some are raising their weapon but some are just stupid enough to just kept talking...

"Two..." (Liana)

They are now near the car...

Man...

Looking at them from my standpoint I notice that...

"One!" (Liana)

They are not very good as a Scouter...

All of them stop and raised their gun at me as I shouted that but...

A large spear-like icicle fell from the sky and pierced through the vehicle that they parked behind them...

All of them are stunned and turned their head around and I jump from my position to the top of the flip car...

And...

Aimed both of my guns at the closes one and pulled the trigger...

BANG!

RATATATATATATA!

.

.

.

.

1