Chapter 149 The Hunter The Prey 1
39 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

.

.

.

.

[Zenia POV]

"Ah-Ah-Aaaaaaaa!!!" (Injured Soldier)

"Hey come back!" (Soldier A)

As the soldier kept turning left and right along the mazes of shelves and boxes all around the place the two soldiers that were following him started to lose track of him...

I was following them from above trying to limit myself so that they won't see me...

With that said...

I also mute their hearing for me only so...

I guess even with that only the injured soldier can hear me...

Heh...

What else since everything echoes around the place...

I don't know what the other enemies are doing but seems that they are staying quiet...

GACHANG!PAHANG!PANG!!!!

Suddenly I heard a ruckus somewhere...

Someone was smashing a lot of stuff over there...

I looked at where the sound originated and saw a Power Suit user was smashing a lot of things alone...

I narrowed my eyes as he did that...

His method is kinda good and daring...

Make a lot of noise so that everyone can hear you...

Not like these soldiers that were running blind because of the chaos I made...

I need to deal with him first...

I stopped following them and started running towards that unlucky Power Suit user who was making a lot of noise...

.

.

.

.

[Third Person POV]

As Zenia was moving there...

In that place...

One power suit user was smashing every crate he could find while squad leader 2 was looking out...

"Sir, this is a stupid plan!" (Power Suit User A)

"I know but we need all of our allies to know where we are" (Squad Leader 2)

"And what about the enemy?" (Power Suit A)

"The enemy will come as well and we will be ready" (Squad Leader 2)

The squad leader's tactic was using him as bait while also hoping that the others would come here...

Before that, he tried communicating with the others but it seems that their communication was cut as well and they can only communicate near them...

He was hoping that when the enemy attacked he would ambush them first...

And little did he know...

"So that was their plan..." (Zenia)

Zenia was looking above and figured out their plan easily...

"It's a good plan... Sadly I'm smart enough to know a simple plan as this will not work on me..." (Zenia)

As Zenia was thinking about how to take them both down suddenly they heard something coming near them...

When all three of them looked over there...

Squad Leader 2 and the power suit user A were relieved to see the other power suit user come from the darkness...

They manage to get someone they know here...

As that was happening Zenia narrowed her eyes even more...

"Well, things just got complicated" (Zenia)

A squad leader and two power suit users...

It's going to be hard to take them down with her equipment...

She only has a small knife and her gun phone...

And...

She looked at her phone...

"Battery is at 27%..." (Zenia)

She didn't have enough time left till the phone died out and the effect was canceled...

"Guess it's time to play with stealth again" (Zenia)

Zenia then goes down onto the floor below with her phone gun ready...

As she was doing that the three people were discussing something...

"Any info about where the others are?" (Squad Leader 2)

"None... This place is too dark and even with that, there's not even a single echo I can hear! It's like... Someone is messing with our ears and eyes" (Power suit user B)

"Messing with our eyes and ears?" (Squad Leader 2)

Suddenly...

Something thick on his head...

Eyes and ears?...

"Turn off the display and hearing in your helmet" (Squad Leader 2)

"What?" (Power suit user A)

"Trust me on this one" (Squad Leader 2)

The power suit users were confused but followed his order...

And as they turned it off their display and everything on their helmets and they suddenly felt a little better...

They can see that the place is not that dark anymore and the flashlight in their helmet now lights up the area they see...

"I knew it! We've been Tric-" (Squad Leader 2)

BANG!!!

Before he can finish his sentence...

Something flew and impacted his helmet...

He then falls to the ground and stops moving...

Both of the power suit users looked at the squad leader and saw a bullet hole in his helmet...

"Sh*t!!!" (Power Suit user A)

One of the power suit users already aimed his gun at where the shots were fired and started firing there...

RATATATATATA!!!

The other one also started shooting...

They can see someone moving to the side and they turn and fire their guns over there...

RATATATATA!!!

RATATATATA!!!

As they kept shooting over there Zenia was zigzagging around the whole place using the environment to her advantage while they were both shooting randomly...

After some time they stopped shooting and the place turned quiet again...

They looked around to find the enemy but suddenly something made a sound behind them...

Pling!ting!ping!....

RATATATATATA!!!

RATATATATATA!!!

They both quickly turned and fired their guns over there!...

But...

What they saw was a single bullet cartridge on the ground rolling toward them...

"Tch!?" (Power Suit User A)

"Dam!" (Power Suit User B)

"That's quite a bad mistake you did" (Zenia)

Suddenly Zenia came from above and landed on top of one of them with her phone gun already on his head...

"And bang!" (Zenia)

BANG!!!

Zenia pulled the trigger of her gun straight through his helmet and right in his face...

"NOOO!!!" (Power Suit User A)

Zenia quickly jumps back and hides in the darkness as the other power suit user looks at his dead friend...

And out of anger, he started swinging his arm and gun around shooting at everything he saw...

Some of the bullets almost hit her as she was looking from behind a steel box...

"Tch*" (Zenia)

She quickly reloads her gun and as the empty cartridge from the fun flies out she grabs one of the empty cartridges from the air and throws it behind the enemy and as it hits the floor...

Pling!Ping!

"!?" (Power Suit User B)

RATATATATATATA!!!

He turned his back from where she was, and she quickly got out and aimed her gun at the core of the suit in the back...

BANG!BANG!

PACHUS!Paching!BOOOM!!!

As the bullet penetrated the core of the suit the core exploded and the Power suit user fell to the ground...

Zenia then slowly got out of her hiding place and slowly walked towards him...

"DAMMIT! MOVE!!!" (Power Suit User B)

Step!step!step!...

"That's quite the mistake you did" (Zenia)

Pling!ping!

Pling!ping!

Claching!

Zenia stopped right in front of him as she slowly reloaded her phone gun...

As she looked at his face behind his helmet...

She couldn't see his face but she could already see his hatred because he was gripping his hands very tightly...

Zenia smiled as she saw that...

"Getting baited two times is funny for a special operation unit" (Zenia)

"SHUT UP MONSTER!" (Power Suit User B)

Zenia only stares at him silently...

Gachak!

She raised her gun right at his face...

She can feel the terror behind his helmet...

"W-w-wai-" (Power Suit User B)

BANG!

Zenia without listening just shot her gun in his face...

The bullet penetrates the helmet and kills him instantly...

Blood splattered on her gun as he flopped down onto the ground and stopped moving...

She can also see blood pouring out...

Zenia then raised her phone gun to her chest and closed her eyes...

Her posture was like she was doing a small prayer to the dead...

"May you live a better life in the afterlife just like the others" (Zenia)

After she did a small prayer she cleaned her gun with a small sheet of cloth that she grabbed from her clothes and she then slowly turned around and faded into the darkness leaving their dead body behind...

Why did she pray for them?...

Well, it's because professionals have standards right?...

Even if the enemy is stupid, dangerous, full of hatred, courageous, and straight up f*ck up...

She still has her standards of pity on every enemy that she killed...

Since they are just following orders right?...

Just like herself...

"Four left..." (Zenia)

Suddenly she heard something near her...

As she looked over to where the sound was she saw a couple of lights from a flashlight over there...

She smiled and slowly moved in that direction...

"The hunt continues, I'm going to grab a coffee after this is over~" (Zenia)

.

.

.

.

1