Chapter 153 Reinforcement and Ambush
49 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

.

.

.

.

[Cyan POV]

TATATATATATATATATA!!!

"Woah!?" (Cyan)

Flying left, right, up, and down evading the bullets that were flying towards me and the planes that were surrounding me...

I dash away from an enemy plane that almost hit me...

I then quickly turned my body and stretched my hands towards the plane that just went by me...

A magic circle then started forming in front of my opened hands...

"[Ice Javelin!]" (Cyan)

Multiple giant ice shards came out from the magic circle and flew toward the plane!...

Many of them missed though...

But...

PACUNG!PACHING!!!

Some manage to penetrate the plane and the plane then starts burning and spinning out of control and falls from the sky...

I hope nobody got hurt down there...

"Fuf... Huh?" (Cyan)

As I took a small breather I saw another plane coming from above!...

"Oh no!" (Cyan)

I quickly flew to the left narrowly evading the plane that was rushing from above...

I then quickly stretch my hand toward that plane and shoot my [Ice javelin] at it and one of the many javelins hit it on the back and it started leaving a trail of smoke...

As I was about to fly away suddenly another plane came right in front of me...

"!?" (Cyan)

Oh no!...

I quickly shoot another [Ice Javelin] at the plane and manage to hit it dead on but...

WUUUSSSHHH!!!

The plane kept flying towards me at high speed!?...

"Not good!" (Cyan)

The plane was too fast for me to evade!...

As the plane was about to hit me...

PIUUSSSSSSS!!!!...

BOOM!!!!

Suddenly something hit the plane on the side and the plane started falling...

Narrowly missing me!...

I looked to where that missile came from and I saw a familiar plane flying through the sky...

"Big sis Eli!" (Cyan)

As I said that, multiple enemy planes started flying towards the plane where Big Sis Eli was...

"Oh no!" (Cyan)

I started flying toward the enemy planes from behind but suddenly...

[Cyan stay there! I don't want you to suddenly get hit!] (Elizabeth)

"Eh?" (Cyan)

As I heard that I stopped following the planes and then the plane that Big Sis Eli was driving started firing a lot of missiles toward the enemy planes!...

All of them started evading but the missiles were too fast and accurate and the missiles hit all of them very quickly...

All of the enemy planes exploded in the air leaving quite the spectacle of explosion...

"Wow..." (Cyan)

I was amazed at the display I am seeing...

And then big sis Eli called again from my head...

[Cyan, can you help Lia? I will take care of the things in the air] (Elizabeth)

"Oh! Okay!" (Cyan)

I agreed with what Big Sis Eli said and quickly flew to where Big Sis Lia was...

As I looked back I saw the plane where big sis Eli was driving fly past me towards more enemy planes in the distance...

.

.

.

.

[Liana POV]

Clachik!Pachang!

"Fuf..." (Liana)

After grabbing the giant gun I left behind I quickly surveyed the area after that artillery bombardment...

BOOM!!!BOOOM!!!BOOOM!!!

The artillery shell was still firing from the cannon on top of Will's base...

Many surviving mercenaries and cars were destroyed by it...

And those who survive are running in fear...

Many surviving mercenaries kept getting taken out by the cannon that was sitting above Will's base...

"Big Sis Lia!" (???)

As I was surveying the area I suddenly heard someone shouting from above...

I looked up to see Cyan in the air and landed in front of me...

As she landed I also saw a familiar plane flying by in the sky...

It's the Nightgale...

That means Eli was here...

"Seems like we can rest a little now" (Liana)

With Eli securing the skies and the cannon striking fear to the rest on the ground there should be no one attacking us for now...

I then slowly sat down on the sandy ground...

The wind in the night desert was rather soothing...

But because of the battle and explosion, it makes it quite tense in some ways...

"Hm" (Cyan)

Cyan nodded and sat down as well...

I can see that she was breathing quite quickly...

Seems like she used quite a lot of mana as she was flying...

As both of us were resting a little we didn't know that something was happening up at where the cannon at Will's base was...

.

.

.

.

[Seven POV]

BANG!!! Gaching! Pang!Ping!....

"Another one down" (Seven)

As I looked at the periscope of the cannon the shell that was fired hit the car that was driving away...

As I was firing the shell automatically discards from the barrel and falls to the ground and another one quickly automatically reloads into the barrel of the cannon...

There are many shells in the ground scattered throughout the place...

As I was looking at the periscope of the cannon...

I was about to pull the trigger but I suddenly saw that the autoloader seemed to run out of ammo...

"Tch" (Seven)

I quickly looked to my left side and saw the row of shelves filled with cannon shells...

"Seems like I have to load it manually now" (Seven)

But as I saw that not a lot of them are left out there I don't think I need to do anything for now but just to be safe...

I pulled a lever below the cannon and the cannon started moving back away from the opened barrier in front...

After a couple of seconds, it stopped in the middle of the room and I can slowly get up...

But...

Ratak!ratak!...

I heard something and slowly tilted my head to the side and saw a single shell rolling towards me...

"..." (Seven)

I slowly put my hand on the pistol I have attached to my waist...

The place was silent...

I then quickly turned on my heat sensor and...

Saw multiple people in my view...

One was a couple of feet away from me slowly moving towards me...

One was hiding behind a shelf readying his gun...

And one was crouching while aiming an assault rifle at me...

"..." (Seven)

I pretended to not see them and looked at the periscope but slowly took out the pistol from my waist...

As the one that was closing in was close to me...

Clachik!

BANG!!!

I quickly put my gun below my mechanical armpit and shot at him!...

He got hit in the head and fell to the ground...

And as that was happening I quickly got up and shot more rounds towards the remaining two...

BANG!BANG!BANG!

The one that was aiming his assault rifle at me was about to shoot but I was faster and he got hit three times...

His finger already pulled the trigger as he fell and...

TATATATATATA!!!

The bullets from the rifle flew toward the cannon and wall that I was at before and damaged it a little...

The one that was hiding behind the shelf after seeing his two comrades fall to the ground quickly got out and aimed his gun at me...

I quickly rolled away as he fired his gun...

TATATATATATATATA!!!

The bullet flew towards me as I rolled and managed to evade all the bullets...

I then stopped rolling, aimed my pistol toward him, and fired as I was still lying down on the floor...

BANG!BANG!

Both bullets hit him in the head and he fell just like the others...

After that, I slowly got up with my pistol ready in hand and surveyed the room...

As I looked at them I saw that they are fully armored from head to foot with cloak armor...

I quickly checked the place but I saw nothing in my view...

I slowly lowered my gun as I saw nothing...

But then...

BANG!BANG!

"Ugh!?" (???)

I suddenly heard two gunfire and someone yelped behind me...

I turned around and saw another one of them on the floor...

He was shot two times through the helmet killing him instantly...

I questioned how I didn't see him but I quickly raised my pistol towards where the sound of the gunshot was at and saw...

Cling!ping!

Pacing!pang!

"Well, good thing I saw that huh?" (Zenia)

"You are..." (Seven)

What I saw was a lone girl with long white hair and red crimson eyes smiling at me...

She was holding a phone-like gun and was in the middle of putting the bullets into the two barrel chambers of the gun before closing it...

Clachik!

"You must be Seven right? Will send me to help you" (Zenia)

"..." (Seven)

"Not a talker huh? Well, other than that..." (Zenia)

Gackak!Gachack!

As she stops talking...

Multiple enemies started appearing in the room surrounding us and were already aiming their guns at us...

She smirked as she saw this...

"Guess our work isn't done yet!" (Zenia)

I looked at her in silence...

I can see that you know...

After that bullets started flying everywhere again...

.

.

.

.

1