Chapter 154 Battle at Top Base 1
38 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

.

.

.

.

[Third Person POV]

Inside the cannon room on top of Will's base...

A gunfight was happening...

TATATATATATA!!!

BANG!BANG!BANG!

Seven and Zenia are taking cover around the cannon's support wall...

While the enemies are surrounding them from the front...

TATATATATATATA!!!

"Tch" (Zenia)

Zenia quickly aimed her phone gun and fired at one of them before taking cover again...

BANG!BANG!

Crack!

Both the bullets hit one of the enemy straits in the head and he falls...

But still...

TATATATATATA!!!

PING!PANG!PACHACK!

Many of the bullets hit the cover and some even flew above their head...

The bullets kept raining at Zenia's and Seven's covers and they are having a hard time poking their head out without getting shot in the face...

"Welp, we're in a pinch" (Zenia)

Zenia popped her head out from cover for a second and a barrage of bullets quickly flew at her!...

Good thing she quickly lowered her head as the bullets hit the cover she was in...

"I wish I could use my legendary phone on them~" (Zenia)

Zenia looked at her phone gun and tried turning the phone on but...

[2%]

"Who would have thought that my phone only has this much battery left..." (Zenia)

The enemy kept firing their guns at Zenia's and Seven's positions...

They can't even attack back unless they want a barrage of bullets flying towards them...

Zenia can only laugh deeply in this situation...

"Man they are suppressing us hard, I wish I had a better gun than my phone gun..." (Zenia)

Zenia was reloading her phone gun and complaining a little while Seven stayed silent...

"Soo... Do you have any plans for us to beat them?" (Zenia)

As she said that she quickly saw a small opening and she quickly crouched up from cover and aimed her phone at a random enemy and quickly pulled the trigger...

BANG!BANG!

Glatak!

She hit one enemy square on his head with the two bullets from her phone gun and he falls to the floor...

The enemy soldier saw this and started firing back...

TATATATATA!!!

Zenia quickly ducked behind cover as multiple bullets flew above her and some hit the cover she was hiding in...

Some of them even scrape some of her hair...

As this was happening Seven looked at Zenia...

"... You need weapons right?" (Seven)

"Oh, you finally talk! And yes I need some weapons! I only have my phone gun you see?" (Zenia)

Zenia started swinging her phone gun in front of Seven as he looked at Zenia...

Seven didn't waste any time and started talking to her...

"There's a weapon stash beside the cannon you find some stuff there you can use" (Seven)

"Beside the cannon? Okay, thanks for the heads up!" (Zenia)

She quickly looked at where the cannon was and saw a box beside it...

She then slowly started crawling towards the box while bullets flew above her...

After reaching the box she started looking around...

BANG!BANG!BANG!

TATATATATATA!!!

She saw Seven taunting the enemies by shooting back at them...

And all of them are now focusing on him and not her...

With that happening she quickly opened the box and looked inside...

What she found inside was...

"huh" (Zenia)

An assault rifle, grenade, magazines, and...

"A long barred revolver?" (Zenia)

A revolver with a long barred attachment with many clips inside the box...

Quite random to see here but...

"Might as well" (Zenia)

She quickly grabbed both guns and slid the assault rifle on the ground toward Seven's feet...

Seven saw this and grabbed that assault rifle and took out the gun's magazine...

And saw that it didn't have any bullets, he looked at Zenia in silence...

Zenia saw this and grabbed three AR magazines from the box and threw them at Seven...

Seven caught all of them and started putting the magazine on the gun and then quickly started firing at the enemies!...

As he was doing that Zenia started scavenging the box for more stuff...

There are only those two guns inside the box and no other guns are left there...

She can only sigh and grab lots of revolver clips and some grenades to spare...

Then suddenly...

Gachak!

Something landed inside the box...

"Hm?" (Zenia)

When she looked at it she saw a...

"!?" (Zenia)

Zenia quickly jumped away from the box and the box in an instant she fell to the ground...

BOOOOOOMM!!!!

Exploded!...

What she saw falling inside the box was a random live grenade thrown by the enemy that by luck landed in the box!...

"Tch! Talked about bad luck!" (Zenia)

She looked back and saw the box smoking but the box was still intact...

Except for the inside...

Almost everything inside the box was destroyed by the grenade...

Zenia looked at the long-barreled revolver in her hand and the clips she had on hand...

"Better than nothing I guess" (Zenia)

She quickly opened the chamber and saw that it had a 6-chamber bullet she quickly inserted the revolver clip inside before closing it and flicked the lever of the gun down...

She had six bullets before needing to reload again...

She has to be efficient since there are not a lot of bullets in her hands...

She got to a crouching position and aimed the gun at the enemies that were focusing on Seven...

Many of the enemies are already dead on the floor and there are around six of them left that are still firing at them...

BANG!CLICK!BANG!CLICK!

Zenia fired two times toward two enemies in front of Seven and hit both of them in the head...

"Four more to go" (Zenia)

TATATATATATATA!!!

Zenia saw one of them start firing at her and she quickly hid behind the cannon...

TING!PANG!PING!TANG!

As she was hiding Seven started firing back at them again...

TATATA!TATATA!

"Ugh!?" (???)

"Agah!" (???)

Two of them got hit in the chest and head and both fell...

One left and he was hiding behind a wall...

TATATA!CLICK!Click!Click!

"..." (Seven)

The bullet in Seven's gun suddenly ran out...

The enemy saw this and got out of cover and aimed his gun at Seven but...

BANG!

Glatak!

Got shot in the head by Zenia's long-barred revolver...

The room then suddenly went silent...

The bodies of the enemies are littered on the floor...

Blood flowing from the body...

Seven reload his gun and survey the area...

But as he saw that there were no more enemies in the room he slowly lowered his gun...

Zenia also slowly lowered her gun and walked toward where Seven was...

"Seems that's all of them..." (Zenia)

BOOOMM!!!

Suddenly the wall right beside them exploded...

Both of them looked there and saw...

CLANG!CLANG!CLANG!

An armored mech coming through the wall...

Its size is as tall as two people standing on top of each other...

The mech looked at them with its glowing visor and clenched its hands...

Zenia sighed as she saw this...

"Nothing like the old fashion 'we're not done yet' every time we think we're done HUH!!!" (Zenia)

"..." (Seven)

Both of them then started raising their weapon again to deal with that mech that started moving towards them...

.

.

.

.

1