Chapter 155 Battle at Top Base 2
20 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

.

.

.

.

[Zenia POV]

BANG!BANG!BANG!

RATATATATATATATA!!!

As the bullets hit the armor of the mech almost all of them bounced off...

The rest got stuck in its armor...

The armor is very thick...

None of the bullets manages to penetrate the armor of the mech...

The mech kept moving towards us and swung its giant arm at us at a slow speed...

We both easily evaded its arm but we saw that the wall cover that we were at just got smashed into pieces...

"Tch!" (Zenia)

I quickly pulled out another revolver clip from my pocket as Seven kept burst firing the mech around its armor with his gun...

The mech seemed to be focusing on Seven as he kept firing at it...

TATATATATA!!!

Seven kept his distance avoiding the mech's giant arm...

From what I can see...

The mech seems to only have strong reinforced arms and no range weapon at all...

It seems to be a demolition mech focusing on armor and breaking through enemy defenses...

That also means that it is hard to kill with regular small firearms...

I also think that small explosives will not do much with it...

But...

It's a good thing that it was quite slow...

I started looking around to see if there was something that might be able to even beat this thing and saw...

"Huh, maybe that will do" (Zenia)

I looked at the cannon that was in the middle of the room that Seven was using before...

It's quite a large and strong cannon...

I quickly went there and looked at the mechanics and length of the cannon and roughly knew what it looked like...

"A 155mm howitzer, now that will destroy it" (Zenia)

I quickly looked around and saw a row of shelves filled with cannon shells in the corner of the place...

I looked at Seven who was still in a fight with the mech and I quickly went there and looked around...

After a couple of seconds, I saw a shell with a large AP world strap in it...

I smiled and grabbed it...

"Ugh!?" (Zenia)

Don't mind me complaining a little but cannon shells are heavy!...

I slowly walked towards the howitzer cannon opened the camber and shoved the shell inside it and closed the chamber...

Now all I need is to lure it over to the front of the cannon's barrel...

Click!

I pulled the back hammer of my revolver and quickly moved toward where Seven and the mech were...

I slowly aimed my gun at the back of the mech's head...

Its back is well armored...

It's hard to pick where to aim but I'm here to get its attention anyway so...

BANG!BANG!BANG!

I shot three bullets and the bullets flew towards the back of his head and...

Plang!Ping!Pang!

Even if it's well armored that doesn't mean you can't feel a bullet flying towards your head from behind...

"Hm?" (Armored Mech)

First, it didn't react to my shots...

But as I kept headshoting it...

The mech stopped moving and turned towards me ignoring Seven who was behind it...

It seems I finally annoyed him by the constant ringing in its head...

As the mech started focusing on me...

I slowly signal Seven with a hand sign to go to the cannon...

Seven saw it nodded and then slowly backed away from the mech and ran towards the cannon...

The mech started walking slowly towards me...

I opened up the chamber of the revolver and quickly put another revolver clip inside before closing it...

I then quickly aimed at the mech again and fired my gun...

BANG!BANG!BANG!

BANG!BANG!BANG!

Ping!Paan!pang!

pong!pon!crack!

All six bullets hit the head of the mech and even made a small crack in its visor...

The mech then started picking up speed and raised its giant arm towards me...

I quickly jumped away from the mech and saw the arm of the mech slam down and destroy the floor below like it was made out of sand...

"Tch!" (Zenia)

I quickly reloaded my revolver again and fired my revolver at its head again!

BANG!BANG!BANG!

Ping!Crack!Pachung!

The mech still kept moving towards me but as more bullets hit the visor the crack started getting bigger and bigger...

I manage to shoot at the mech three more times before evading another swing from its hand...

The swing destroyed the wall on its side and I can see the outside from here...

I can already feel the wind blowing from the hole but...

I quickly jumped to the side and started rolling on the ground as another swing slammed the floor again...

As I was still lying on the ground I quickly shot at the mech again before getting back up and moving to the side along the wall...

The mech started walking towards me again and kept trying to swing its heavy arms to crush me...

Good thing that I am nimble!...

The mech kept destroying everything as it kept swinging its arms at me again and again...

It's getting harder for me to reload my revolver with the constant swings...

But the more I shoot at the head...

The more the visor of the mech cracks will make it hard to see for the pilot of the mech...

And that will make its field of view worsen and it can only focus on me...

I kept baiting the mech towards the opening layer of the room...

My eyes turned to the side and saw Seven already manning the cannon on the side and started turning it towards the mech...

Suddenly...

Clang!

"Ah..." (Zenia)

I didn't see a random cannon cartridge on the ground behind me and I suddenly fell to the floor...

I quickly looked up and saw the mech literary already swinging its hand at me...

"Sh*t!" (Zenia)

I quickly did a roll and narrowly evaded the hand smash...

But I then hit the edge of the opened barrier of the wall at the front of the room open view...

Would you look at that!...

I'm cornered!...

The mech slowly but surely walked towards me...

I have nowhere to go now...

The mech already started raising its giant hands at me but...

"Wait!" (Zenia)

The mech was still raising its hand trying to crush me at a moment's notice but I kept speaking...

"Just a quick heads up, but have you noticed that there's a 155mm cannon barrel right behind you?" (Zenia)

As I said that, the mech stopped moving its hands...

It seems that he finally noticed that there should be a cannon in the room right behind him...

He slowly turned his body and looked and behold!...

GACHING!

A giant barrel right in front of his face!...

I quickly get down to the side as...

BOOOOOMMM!!!!!!

Seven fired the giant Howitzer point blank at the mech's FACE!!!...

The mech's head got destroyed and its whole body got knocked back and smashed the barrier right behind me and started rolling down to the sandy dunes below...

Scraps of metal were still flying everywhere as I was still lying on the ground not moving...

As everything went quiet after a couple of seconds...

Seven dismounted from the canon and walked toward me while raising his hand towards me that was still lying down on the floor...

I looked at him in the face...

"Next time, send a signal please before firing?" (Zenia)

"... No Promises..." (Seven)

"Sigh*... Well, at least we're done now, ugh... my ears are ringing!" (Zenia)

I quickly grabbed his mechanical arm and got up...

Seven then went to mount the howitzer again...

While I looked at the distance from the opened barrier...

I suddenly saw something moving in the distance...

"What's that?" (Zenia)

Seven heard me and his visor started lighting up...

"... A giant tank" (Seven)

What he sees in the distance is a gigantic giant two-barrel turret tank as tall as a building with a large cannon attached to the front body and five auto cannons attached to the back and top giant turret...

The tank was slowly moving through the desert strait towards the base where we were...

"Ha......ha..................." (Zenia)

I can only let out a long sigh...

Oh!...

Did I mention that there are also a lot of black spots in the air as well?...

.

.

.

.

0