Chapter 156 Giant Super Tank
19 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

.

.

.

.

[Liana POV]

Wusssshhhh!!!!....

"Hm..." (Liana)

How long has the battle been now?...

Three hours? Five hours? I don't know anymore!!!...

BOOM!BOOM!BOOM!

So many enemies had already fallen as time kept moving...

I looked at the sky and saw Eli driving the plane around while firing a lot of missiles and bullets while taking down more and more enemy planes in the sky...

Cyan was circling above me and taking down some planes and armored cars that were still moving around the place...

While I kept destroying anything that was moving on the ground...

The cannon fire that was above Will's base has been quite silent lately...

I wonder if they are having a problem there as well?...

[Pss* Lia... I'm picking something massive moving slowly towards the base in the distance in front of you!] (Elizabeth)

"Huh? Something massive?" (Liana)

BOOOOOMMMMMM!!!!!

As Eli said that I heard a very loud explosion in the distance!...

And then...

Piuuuuuuu!!!!BOOOOOOMMMM!!!!!

Something suddenly hit Will's base right above the entrance!...

The sand around the explosion was flying everywhere...

And the shock generated from it caused a small quake around me...

"What was that!?" (Liana)

That was a large explosion...

What did that, an enemy artillery? Or...

I quickly looked at where the shots came from and saw something in the distance...

I narrow my eyes and once I see the figure...

"A tank?" (Liana)

 

In the distance, I saw a tank that had a two-barrel cannon and another one below its body...

From what I can see it's still quite far away but...

"Why do I feel like I saw this kind of tank before somewhere?" (Liana)

As I was wracking my head around Eli suddenly called...

[Lia... That tank is quite big, its size is comparable to 15-20 meters in height and as long as 11-15 meters long! I also saw that it has some anti-air turrets around its back and front as well] (Elizabeth)

"Hm? Ah!" (Liana)

Oh, now I remember! The legendary super heavy tank T1000 Ratte!...

Oh, wait...

"Well, Sh*t!" (Liana)

They had the super heavy tank Ratte? How the hell did they even get that from!?...

[Oh no! More enemy planes are incoming! I also saw some platoons of light vehicles consisting of APCs, Buggys, and Light Tank around the Ratte! Lia be careful!!!] (Elizabeth)

As I heard her say that the enemy planes started intercepting Eli up in the sky...

I also saw Cyan flying and trying to help Eli over there as more enemy planes came...

I was left alone to defend the ground again without any support...

I then started hearing noises coming from where the giant tank was at...

"Oh no" (Liana)

As I looked there there was a row of vehicles coming towards my position...

I can only grip my gun and start aiming at them again while complaining about this...

"Sigh*... After this is over I'm going to take a small vacation!" (Liana)

.

.

.

.

[Will POV]

BOOOOMMM!!!!

The base shook as the shell of the super-heavy tank hit the base...

I quickly looked at Clap who was in the middle of assessing the situation with the computer monitor...

"Status report!" (Will)

"The Explosion Destroyed Two Rooms! But Nothing Severe! The Base Is A-Okay!" (Clap)

"Good then, how much time left till the preparation is done?" (Will)

"Um... Around 3 Hours Sir!" (Clap)

"Tch* what was left that was still not transported inside?" (Will)

We don't have a lot of time left...

The missile battery around the base was almost depleted now and the enemy ships were getting closer and closer to the base...

"What's Left Are The Second Stash Of Ammunition, Secondary Supplies, And The Spoils We still Have!" (Clap)

"Then forget about the Ammunition and Spoils! Focus on the Secondary Supplies, and send the droids for a full detonation on the rest of the ammunition that was still not transported, we will go in 1 Hour! Also, tell the others to focus on that super-heavy tank!" (Will)

"Roger That! I'll Send Everyone The Message!" (Clap)

I kept looking at the screen as 'Clap started working...

The enemy noble fleet will arrive within 50 minutes at best, hope they can deal with that tank before we get off...

.

.

.

.

[Zenia POV]

BOOOOOMMMMMMMM!!!!!

As the shell hit the base I and Seven were already lying on the ground when the explosion happened...

The shock was fierce! But it's maybe because we were near the explosion radius...

The sand was flying everywhere and the whole place was filled with sand dust...

The camouflage cover above was gone and the cannon was in complete view of the outside world...

"Uwa...." (Zenia)

We're in a tight spot now...

I quickly got up and looked at the damage outside...

What I saw was a large crater-sized hole...

The sand around it was gone and I could see the hidden metal interior of the base that was hidden in the sand from the crater...

That tank was a force to be reckoned with!...

I turned around and saw Seven holding a small radio...

[Pss* Guys! We Are Moving Within One Hour! You All Need To Focus On Destroying That Super Heavy Tank Before We Start Moving!] (Clap)

I heard the voice coming from the radio from here...

Wait, you expect us to beat a Super tank with little firepower within an hour?...

Are you crazy!?...

BOOM!BOOM!BOOM!

As I was still shocked I heard multiple explosions outside...

I quickly looked there and saw multiple planes falling from the sky and vehicles burning on the ground...

[Pss* looks like that kid and her teammates are fired up...] (Will)

"What?" (Zenia)

I looked in the distance I could barely see a figure running around the field...

Is that her?...

Gachik!ratak!ratak!ratak!

I suddenly heard something from behind me...

I turned around and saw the cannon in the room started moving forward...

Seven was already sitting on the chair...

After the cannon stopped moving he looked at me...

"Hurry up and start helping" (Seven)

"... Roger that..." (Zenia)

You know what?...

Let's just think about it after this is over...

We only have an hour to deal with that thing and every second counts...

.

.

.

.

0