Chapter 157 One Hour Timer
15 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

.

.

.

.

[Liana POV]

"One hour, huh..." (Liana)

As I heard what Clap said on the radio, I guess we need to go all out with this one...

I quickly raised my trusty RMG.M1 towards the giant super tank in the distance...

"First, armor test!" (Liana)

I pulled both triggers on the gun and...

BANG!TATATATA!BANG!TATATATA!BANG!TATATATA!BANG!TATATATA!

A barrage of bullets flew towards the giant tank...

But...

As expected...

BOOM!Tang!Ping!Pang!Clang!

All of them bounce off or explode with no damage to it's armor...

Frontal armor is very thick...

And even the ring turret is strong...

I lowered the gun in my hand and was about to put it inside my inventory until suddenly...

[Pss* Lia incoming fire from the front!] (Elizabeth)

"What?" (Liana)

Eli suddenly shouted at me and then...

BOOOM!!!

I heard something from where the tank was...

My ears flicker from the sound and I quickly jump to the side...

WUUSSSHHH!!!!

A large shell flew right past me!?...

The shell impacted the sand below and made a long strip of line in the sand before exploding in the distance!...

I was lying on the sandy ground as that happened...

Man, I almost got demolished there...

But...

I think that shell hit something as I was evading it...

"Uh..." (Liana)

I slowly got up but I felt like my gun suddenly felt lighter for some reason?...

I looked at my gun and saw that my gun was ripped to pieces and only the handle and trigger were left...

Everything in front was just gone!...

"MY GUN!!!" (Liana)

I fall to the ground while gripping my now broken gun right in front of me...

It must have gotten destroyed because it got hit by the shell...

"It's also a costume made gun by me as well..." (Liana)

Oh, the rage in my head because of that...

The amount of parts I need to make...

The amount of components I need to also buy...

You should already know this feeling, the feeling when something you pain hardly made gets destroyed suddenly...

I slowly looked at that tank that just destroyed my gun...

And I slowly got up from the ground and grabbed my star hairpin...

"Oh, it's on!" (Liana)

CING!PLANG!PANG!PING!...

Changing my hairpin into my almighty railgun I quickly aimed at the giant tank!...

Buzz!buzz!*

Electricity started coiling around the barrel and...

I pulled the trigger and the dart inside flew towards the giant tank in an instant!...

Pling!POOOOWWWWWWWW!!!!!!!

As it flew it hit the ring turret of the tank!...

But as I was looking at it, my ears flicked as I heard a small sound coming from where the dart hit...

FRIRIRIRIRIRIIRRIRIRIRNGNNGG!

The dart was drilling the ring turret but was not penetrating it!...

As the momentum started to disperse the dart then started moving to the side and the dart flung away from the ring turret edge and impacted the ground far away from the giant tank in the distance...

The dart only left a scratch on the turret ring!?...

"What!?" (Liana)

What kind of metal did this tank have!?...

I quickly charge my railgun and start firing at it again!...

Pling!POOOOWWWWWWWW!!!!!!!

Pling!POOOOWWWWWWWW!!!!!!!

I fired another two shots aiming at other points of the tank...

One is at the front long turret in the bottom body and the top two turret right at the edge left of the top turret...

Usually, tanks have many small weaknesses at the front...

One is the in-armored ring turret, two is the bottom slap of the tank, and the third is the low armor section of the small gun turret, top hatch, gun viewpoint, and edge of the main turret plate armor...

But this super heavy tank has its bottom slap armored heavily, no top hatch, no small gun turret, no gun viewpoint, and even has many curved points in many places of its armor making it hard to penetrate it...

Only the strong long cannon in the bottom body and main two cannons at the top turret and a couple of anti-air cannons at the top...

FRIRIRIRIRIRIIRRIRIRIRNGNNGG!

FRIRIRIRIRIRIIRRIRIRIRNGNNGG!

Both darts hit the spot but didn't manage to penetrate it as well!...

Both of them stop after some seconds and then the darts fling from the armor and fall to the ground...

The one that made this tank made the front almost impossible to penetrate...

"Eli! Can you look at the side and back of the tank to see any opening?" (Liana)

I called Eli hoping that she could give me any info on where the weakness of the super heavy tank is...

[Pss* I'll try my best! But the amount of planes in the sky is making it difficult for me!] (Elizabeth)

I looked up and saw many planes attacking our plane and I could even see Cyan having some trouble with the amount of enemy planes there are in the sky...

"Just how many planes do they have? No way can this mercenary clan have this much lying around..." (Liana)

I question the strength of this mercenary force...

How do they get this amount of tech and vehicles?...

Either they have a genius in their arsenal making all of these vehicles or...

"They might have a third party backer on their side... A strong one at that" (Liana)

Maybe it's the nobles who hired them? But does he even have this much budget to give this type of military power to meer group of mercenaries?...

They have a fleet of flying ships of course but why would they give this amount of power to a mercenary group?...

[Pss* If you want an answer I might know something as to why they have this amount of fire power] (Will)

"Will?" (Liana)

Suddenly Will called me as I was thinking...

[It may be because this specific mercenary group has a small connection to the empire when it comes to certain things...] (Will)

"Like what?" (Liana)

[I'm talking about terrorist activity, live trafficking, drugs, information manipulation, and gathering of course] (Will)

My eyes twitched as Will said that...

Okay, now things started to add up...

[It seems that they are not just your regular mercenary clan but a highly profitable clan that was controlled by the Empire to control this desert continent, it's not the first time I've seen it as well, there are a lot of clans that were backed up by the Empire and was used as spies and terrorist activity to wrench havoc everywhere they go to weaken us...] (Will)

"Tch* so what do we do then? I don't think one hour is enough for us to take this thing down..." (Liana)

[Well, just do your best to take it down because in one hour the enemy flying fleet will be here] (Will)

"Sigh*.... Roger that!" (Liana)

As Will ended the call I started accessing the tank again...

I can see a small bridge view right below its main turret...

Maybe I should try aiming there...

I opened the chamber of the railgun and started reloading the darts...

But I saw that the two main guns were moving towards my position...

"Sh*t! [Jet]!" (Liana)

I quickly dashed as far away from where I was as both the main gun of the tank fired simultaneously!...

BOOOOOOMMMM!!!!!!!!

And as the large shell impacted the ground it made a large crater and the sand flew all around the whole place...

Making a giant cloud of sand dust all around me...

They don't like me firing at their super heavy tank huh!...

I can already see them aiming all of their cannons at me!...

I landed on the sandy ground and started running closer to the super heavy tank!...

It may be strong but I know one weakness when it comes to giant tanks!...

"[Jet]!" (Liana)

As long as I can get close to it and get below it, it won't be able to hit me with any of its turrets!...

But first...

Ruuummmm!!!!

Ratititititititi!!!

Multiple small tanks, APCs, and buggies are blocking my way...

"As always things are not going to be so easy to do quickly..." (Liana)

I have to deal with every one of them first before I get close to that super tank!...

.

.

.

.

0