Chapter 44 Small Changes Huh?
805 6 28
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

.
.
.
.

[Third Person POV]

Inside the cockpit of the Giant robot...
O was looking at a giant screen right in front of him inside the giant robot...
O was inpatient looking at the distance where Liana falls down...
There he can see a big red glowing crystal that was growing in a fast paste...
The Mech he was in is still moving slowly there...
He was tapping his feet on the ground...
His right hand is gone...
And his left hand is touching a control panel...
The blood that was pouring out was already stopped when he got inside his Giant robot...
All around Echo are Droids sitting and typing on screens...

"..."(O)

O keeps looking at the growing crystal in the distance...
It's keeps growing Large and Large every second as his giant robot keeps moving step by step slowly there...

"Hm?"(O)

Then he saw something shining at the bottom of the crystal...
The screen then zooms in...
And he smiled...

"There you are your peace of crap..."(O)

.
.
.
.

[Liana POV]

"...hm...hm?"(Liana)

Eh? I can't open my eyes...
I try to move my body but it seems to be stuck in place...
What's going on?...

[Oh? You're up? Wait a second I'm just finishing the last bit of preparation](Elizabeth)

I can hear Elizabeth's voice in my head...

[Okay just a little more and.... Done!](Elizabeth)

Bip!bip!bip!
Woooonnnggg.....

Wait why am I hearing beeping sounds? And something starting up?...

[Okay... Activating Hub screen now!...](Elizabeth)

"Wait what do you mean by-"(Liana)

[Okay! you can open your eyes now!](Elizabeth)

I slowly open my eyes and...
Huh?...

"W-what?"(Liana)

What I saw was a rectangular screen...
It looks like what I see when I was playing an RPG game it's an RPG hub screen...
There are HP and MP stats at the top left of the screen...
On the right-left is a Circular Map with a Pointed dot...
At the bottom right there seems to be a transparent rectangular empty spot that you use to see in FPS games where you can check your weapons and Amo in place...
And the last one on the top left below the HP and MP stats is...

[Hehehe! Cool right?](Elizabeth)

Elizabeth in a small screen with her blonde long hair down and yellow eyes wearing a blue guild style receptionist uniform with a small open area in her chest on a then blue uniform and little red mix with white ends and beneath her guild uniform she is wearing a white long hands shirt on her guild uniform it has a yellow one style ribbon attach with a triangle shape red glowing jewel in the top section between her necktie and chest and also 2 flaming color string tied on her left and right middle elbows side of the long shirt?....
She is also wearing a blue beret attached with a light red ribbon shaped like a flower pedals in the hat on top of her head And a black belt attaches to her hip...
she is also wearing a long black skirt...
It's a very fantasy-like style when I see it...
It kinda suits her...
I think I saw this type of uniform somewhere in an anime before...
on her left hand, she was holding a book tied with a yellow string and a lock hanging on the string attached to the book I think I saw that kind of outfit model somewhere before...

Elizabeth with a guild uniform

[How do I look in this uniform? I baste it on an outfit from somewhere in your memory and add a couple of things to it? Is it great on me?](Elizabeth)

"I-it looks great on you"(Liana)

[Hehe I'm happy! Since I am your guide I pick this outfit that might fit my description](Elizabeth)

Well sad that I can't see the full view of it...
Elizabeth gasp for a second as I think of that and grinned at me...

[If you want to see the full view I can materialize in front of you too! Only you can see me anyway... Unless I want others to see me~](Elizabeth)

Okay, Elizabeth, please...
Stop reading my mind!...

"What do you mean?"(Liana)

[Well... um... let me try answering that later... You should try getting out first?](Elizabeth)

"Eh?"(Liana)

I then noticed and look around me...
A lot of red crystals were stuck on my body...
I was pretty much in a crouched position and the crystals are covering my feet and left hand...
My right hand seems to be okay but...

"How do I get out?"(Liana)

[Well absorb it what else?](Elizabeth)

I look at Elizabeth that just made a thumb up sigh in her hand...

[Also your body is in top shape now too! Only minor scar left like the one in your right cheek!](Elizabeth)

I then look at my Left arm and see that Elizabeth was right my left arm is attached to my body but still submerged inside the crystal...
I take a deep breath...

"So I just need to use my skill right?"(Liana)

[Yes! Now hurry up he is coming here!... You should hurry now Lia](Elizabeth)

Okay...
I then touch the crystal and use my skill...

[Ah! by the way! You won't be able to stop once you do it and it will hurt a lot for a second!....](Elizabeth)

"Eh?"(Liana)

Her explanation came late and red particles started getting absorbed into my hands and...
Pain!!! It feels like getting stabbed multiple times by a million needless!...

"Aaahhhhhhhhhhh!"(Liana)

I bite my lips to endure the pain...
Until a couple of seconds later the pain started to fade and tears were in my eyes...

"Tell....me... sooner..."(Liana)

[Ahahaha.... Well, I forgot since it's so long since I was out.... anyway! As long as you absorb this one you will pretty much absorb every crystal in the city so please endure the pain for a moment until it's finished...](Elizabeth)

Ah...
I just woke up to...
Fine...
I endure the pain...
As I slowly did I saw the red crystal start turning blue...

.
.
.
.

[Third Person POV]

O looks at where the crystal was...
And there he sees something...

"Hm?......."(O)

O saw particles of blue light start moving and started gathering somewhere...
He stops the robot and turns the screen in every direction...
All the red crystals everywhere started turning blue and started producing particles of blue light...
It started to move to a point on the screen view and started forming a spectacular scene right in front of him...
Then...

Crack!crack!CRACK!
CRASH!CRASH!CRASH!!!
CRASSSSHHHHHH!

all the crystals crack and crash into the ground...
every crystal...
From small to big...
All turned blue and broke into millions of pieces all around him...
And then turn into blue particles and follow the other blue particles moving toward one point...
He looks there and then...

Puiiinnngg! puiiinnngg! puiiinnngg!

A red light started forming in the cockpit...
Then a screen pops up in front of him...

[Warning mass amount of Mana Detected!]

O just look in front...

"Is the Lazer Ready Yet!"(O)

[80%]

"Worthless..."(O)

O then said to the Droids to do it faster as his giant to it started moving again toward Liana...

.
.
.
.

[Liana POV]

Crack!crack!crack!

I can see cracks from the crystal all around me...
I took a deep breath then...

CRASH!CRASH!CRASH!...

I move my left hand and right hand forcefully out of the crystal and then I forcefully got up from the crystals...
The crystal started to grow weaker every second and so I Easily break it and get out...

[Woah... Talked about force but I guess it's understandable...](Elizabeth)

I smile at Elizabeth as she said that...
I look around and I can see a lot of Blue Particles all around me...
I can't see anything except the blue particles but...

Grumble.... grumble... grumble...

I can feel something vibrating and shaking the ground it's moving and coming here...
He's coming huh?...

Buzz!buzz!buzz!....

My right hand started to light up...
I look at my left hand and it looks just like before...
A delicate hand with no scratches at all...
I then look at my legs and I can see that it was Healed too...

CRASH! CRASH! CRASH!

I can hear crashing sounds behind me...
I look back and the crystal was crackdown into millions of pieces and then turn into blue particles...

[Well that's should do... I'm giving you some knowledge that might help you fight him and I also see some awesome things in your memory hehehe....](Elizabeth)

Then I can feel something...
My head started heating up as knowledge of something flooded inside my head...
I close my eyes as I endure the headache...
Then slowly open my eyes up...
I think I know what to do now...
I then started controlling my Mana in place and started taking a deep breath and started focusing...
Every blue particle started getting absorbed into my body making a light blue light all around me...
And then started fading away...
I can feel some energy forming inside of me...
I can feel that I became way...
More stronger than I used to be...

[Ah! don't be surprised when you look at your Status! I made some small changes! Here it is!](Elizabeth)

Then a rectangular screen pops up on the bottom left corner of the screen...
I read it...

.

Name : Liana
Gender : female (-Evolution in progress-)
Age : 6*(qu)
Job class : MagicGunner (20%) -> (???)
Lvl : 435 (next lvl 40%)
EX Status point : 0 remaining

.

HP : 8700000000/8700000000
MP : 180000000/180000000

Attack : 350000(2000)
Defense : 600000(2000)
Magic : 1600000(6000)
Dexity : 800000
Intelligent : 9000(1000)
Luck : 500

.

Skill :
EX Skill Point : 0 remaining

- Magic Element :
FR : lvl 50 (low)
ER : lvl 40 (low)
WN : lvl 40 (low)
WT : lvl 45 (low)
LN : lvl 120 (intimidate)
B&DB : lvl 45 (low)
LT : lvl 5 (low)
DR : lvl 5 (low)
VD* : lvl 10 (low)
CR* : lvl 1 (low)

- Skill Class Mastery :
Gun (VI) : 80% (intimidate)
Sword (III) : 30% (low)
Mechanic (I) : 50% (low)

- Special Mastery :
MBulletCR : 40%
WeaponCR : 0%
ItemCR : 0%

.

Passive skill :
6 Sense (active)
Auto Evasion (active): use automatically (one time every hour)

.

Hidden skill :
Perfect Evasion: slow time for 5 seconds every close hit (intimidate)(Active)
Item Drain (Active)
Hidden status (Active): automatically lower status "View"
Memory View (Not Active)
Berserk Mode* (Not Active)
Goddess Support (Always Active)
Hub View (Always active): left eye view

.

Titles :
Reincarnator
The Little Wolf
Arc Knowledge
Contract with God
Goddess Blessings :
- Elizabeth (goddess of Knowledge)
Boss Breaker
The One Who Never Give Up

.

"Pffff!!!!"(Liana)

Hey! Elizabeth! Isn't this way WAY over the limit from my last status!? Small changes my face!...
Now I believe I'm OP!...

[I'm going to stay and watch from the side while eating popcorn!](Elizabeth)

"Oiiiiii!!!"(Liana)

[Hahahahaha! Joking! joking!......maybe hehehe...](Elizabeth)

Elizabeth laughed as I talk back at her seriously...
Her personality doesn't seem right with that outfit...
And is she really joking or not? Because I can see popcorn's showing at the edge of the screen and is that 3D glasses beside it?...
Well, can't argue with that now...
I look upfront and narrow my eyes as the giant robot stop in place and its head started lighting up...

.
.
.
.

28