Chapter 36: Session
8.3k 20 258
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chapter 36: Session

“Come on. Let’s go meet the new guy.”

“...I thought you’re going to push me down right here, right now.”

Lucas nearly stumbled when he heard that.

“Hey! I’m not that horny!”

“Uhuh.”

Raven raised a brow as she didn’t believe him.

“...Not all the time!”

Lucas added then left the room.

Raven smiled and followed behind him.

While on their way, they met Kara and Karen who just left the room as well.

Lucas looked at them dubiously and asked.

“Are you guys finished with...whatever this is?”

“Screw you! We didn’t do anything! We just talked!”

“Okay, okay.”

Lucas conceded but he was questioning in his mind.

What talk? What kind of talk can make you flushed and sweaty other than sleep talk?

Kara knew that Lucas was still suspicious so she angrily stomped on his feet.

It didn’t hurt though.

Lucas just laughed at her while she growled at him.

When Lucas walked ahead, Raven walked beside Kara and whispered in her ear.

“We already kissed.”

“W-what!? Seriously!?”

“Hehe.”

“Grrr! Goddammit!”

Seeing Raven laugh at her, Kara was really pissed.

Here I was taking care of this problem you tossed on me, then you go kissing someone else!? Unforgivable!

Kara glared at Lucas hatefully from the back.

Karen just looked at them and didn’t understand what was going on.

As they reached the lounge, Lucas nodded.

“The gang’s all here. Robin is still with Batman at the moment but everyone else is here. Let me reintroduce again your new member. Garfield.”

Lucas motioned at Gar who nodded happily and took the stage.

“My name is Garfield Logan! Pleasure to meet you all!”

Raven turned to Lucas and looked surprised.

“So it really isn’t a girl this time.”

“Hey! I told you already the new kid’s a boy!”

“I thought you were just lying to me.”

“...”

Lucas gritted his teeth.

Won’t you know if I was lying or not!?

Lucas sighed as he knew that Raven was just messing with him but Kara looked genuinely surprised.

...This damned girl…

Lucas then briefly told them about Gar’s abilities and he also demonstrated.

“Alright. Rest up for today. Tomorrow, I’m going to have you all put in a special training!”

“Special training?”

Aqualad asked.

“Hehe, just wait and see.”

Having dismissed everyone, Lucas went to the basement where the prisoners are kept.

He vibrates his face in order to hide his identity and walks to the prisoners.

The prisoners stared at him hatefully but remained quiet.

Lucas didn’t care about them as he looked at them. He smiled and walked towards Joker first.

“Yo, not laughing now, clown?”

“Hahaha. There will be plenty of time to laugh at your face once I’m out!”

“Yeaaaaah no. Not really gonna happen.”

Lucas shook his head and was about to walk away when he remembered something.

“Oh, by the way, you will be pleased to know that Batman laughed when I told him how I beat you up.”

“...Huh?”

Joker was dazed as he heard that.

Lucas smiled and moved on but Joker shouted at him.

“HEY! WHAT DO YOU MEAN BATMAN LAUGHED!? NO! THAT’S...THAT’S NOT SUPPOSED TO HAPPEN! ONLY I’M ALLOWED TO MAKE HIM LAUGH! BASTARD! COME BACK HERE! TELL ME YOU'RE LYING!!! COME BACK HERE!!!”

Towards this yandere psychopath with a Bat-complex, Lucas couldn’t care less about him.

When Lucas passed by the Riddler, he asked him.

“Riddle me this. What goes around and comes around?”

“...That’s not a riddle! That’s a metaphor!”

“Huh? Wasn’t the answer a boomerang?”

Riddle gritted his teeth and explained.

“No no no no. The riddle for the boomerang goes like this. What do you throw away that keeps on returning? You can thro- Hey! Are you listening to me!? Get back here and let me finish!”

Lucas had already left him in the middle of his sentence which greatly irritated Riddler. He had a compulsive behavior that wanted him to finish what he was saying.

Simply put, he couldn’t stay still if he didn’t finish his sentence!

This was torture!

Lucas didn’ bother with him and passed by Penguin.

“‘Sup shorty.”

“You fucking...I dare you to call me short again!”

“Fat.”

“Fu-!”

“Pointy nose.”

“GRAAAAAHHH!!!”

Penguin angrily grabbed the bars and shouted loudly but Lucas didn’t care.

Lucas went around and kept making fun of the villains he passed.

If you ask what was the point? There’s no point at all!

Eventually, he settled on Deathstroke’s cell.

Slade Wilson, AKA Deathstroke, looked up at him without any emotions.

“What do you want?”

“Hmm…”

Lucas rubbed his chin and looked at Slade thoughtfully. Afterward, he nodded then left.

Slade was a bit shocked to see him just leave like that.

In the end, what the hell does this bastard want!?

When Lucas passed by Riddler again, Riddler wanted to continue where he left off but Lucas spoke first.

“What can fill a room but takes up no space?”

“...Light.”

“Wrong. It’s fart.”

“Wh-!? The answer is light! That’s the most obvious answer!”

“It’s a dark room?”

Lucas shrugged with his half-assed explanation and left while ignoring the Riddler who kept shouting at his back.

Lucas didn’t care about what these villains thought about the whole night but he was going to have some good time.

Taking advantage that everyone still hasn’t gotten back to their rooms, Lucas used Martian Manhunter’s phasing ability to enter Raven’s room unnoticed.

He looked around at the gothic design of the room and snuck in the bed without any clothes.

He was planning on surprising Raven when she gets back.

“Hmph, still called me horny? I’ll show you horny!”

Lucas chuckled in his mind and waited.

Time passed and soon, he heard the door open.

Lucas grew excited and didn’t manage to hear another set of footprints following behind Raven since his own heartbeat was loud for him.

Then, when the sheets were pulled, he greeted Rave with a smile.

“Hey...there…!?”

He didn’t see Raven. He saw Wonder Girl instead.

His mouth was unable to close in his shock and then he saw Raven behind Wonder Girl who seemed to be passing a book to her.

It seems Rachel had invited Donna in to pass a book. Donna sat on the bed and felt there was something beneath and pulled the sheets, only to see a naked Lucas.

Silence filled the room for a while.

After a while, Lucas stood up, got dressed, and was about to leave the room.

“W-where are you going!?”

“I’m going to see if I can find Darkseid and ask him to kill me now. Or maybe I can just fly directly in the sun...no, that won’t work. I’ll probably become even stronger if I did that...”

Lucas teared up.

Dammit! Can’t I try to be shameless for at least one night!? Now another woman has seen me naked and I really can’t bear to be this shameless!

Was it because I made fun of those villains!? Is this karma!?

Fortunately, Rachel and Donna managed to calm him down.

In the end, in exchange for keeping it a secret, Donna wanted to join in on the fun...

What was supposed to be a personal night ‘session’ with Rachel had turned into a three group ‘session’.

-----R-18-----

Lucas started kissing Rachel while Donna was busy removing everyone’s clothes.

Seeing Lucas’ big thing up close, Donna licked her lips and started stroking on it while hugging him from behind.

“So this is the big thing that goes inside Diana…”

She has heard stories from Diana about Lucas and felt that she was exaggerating. But seeing it up close and holding on it, she was convinced!

Rachel separated her lips from Lucas and bent down.

Donna turned his face towards her and started to kiss him as well.

Below, Rachel held his thing together with Donna and started to stroke it as well. After a while, she stuck out her tongue and started to lick that part.

Lucas trembled the moment her tongue made contact.

Donna saw his reaction and looked down to see Rachel licking and sucking it already.

She licked her lips again and bent down besides Rachel as she started to copy her.

Lucas sat on the bed while the two girls moved their heads up and down rhythmically.

In a few minutes, Lucas released and covered their faces with a white and sticky substance.

Donna saw the white stuff on Rachel’s face and started to lick on it eagerly.

Next, Rachel straddled on top of Lucas and aimed his sword in her sheath.

Beside her, Donna started to passionately kiss Lucas again while he fondled her breasts.

“Ahhh! It’s...so big…!”

Rachel finally brought down her hips and she felt the pain of having her first time taken.

Still, it didn’t stop her from starting to move up and down as she began to pleasure herself.

“More!”

Lucas pushed her down and switched positions in order to move more freely.

While using his finger to pleasure Donna beside him, he kept pushing inside Rachel deeper and deeper.

He thought of something and tried vibrating his thing and his finger. The moment he did, the two of them climaxed.

“Ahhhhhh!”

“Mmmmmmm!”

Lucas also came soon after. Since he wasn’t wearing any protection and he didn’t know if it was safe, he released it outside and sprayed it on her chest.

Next, he pushed Donna to the side on all fours as he entered inside her as well.

“Aaaah!”

Lucas slapped her butt lightly when he saw it jiggle but it seemed she enjoyed it further.

“Mmmnnn! Harder!”

“...”

-----End of R-18-----

The three of them continued their ‘session’ as the night passed and morning came.

Lucas would switch from Rachel and Donna each time and in a different position. The first to pass out was Rachel, followed by Donna soon after.

Looking at the time and seeing it was 2 AM, Lucas smiled wryly and slept as well.

After a few hours, Lucas woke up first and left the room secretly. Of course he phased through the walls as well.

He walked to the kitchen to cook breakfast but saw Miss Martian was already there.

“Ah! L-Lucas, you’re early!”

Miss Martian blushed when she saw Lucas appear so suddenly.

“Yeah. Are you cooking breakfast?”

“Yep! Just give me a second.”

Lucas smiled and sat by the table to wait for her.

“How are you settling in?”

“I’m doing great. Thank you for asking.”

Miss Martian smiled as she cooked.

“Everyone seems nice and they also treat me well. I really like it here.”

“I see. That’s good to hear.”

“...”

“...”

The atmosphere suddenly went quiet.

After a while, Miss Martian spoke in a small quiet voice.

“U-um...actually...I still can’t control my mental abilities properly…”

“I see. Don’t worry about it. We will slowly train on it.”

“I-I know. It’s just that...last night…”

“...Ah!?”

Seemingly understanding what she meant, Lucas froze.

Seeing his expression, Miss Martian hurriedly shook her hands.

“A-actually, I wasn’t able to hear you and Rachel’s mind but...umm...I could hear Donna’s…”

“...”

“Emm...I...I won’t tell anyone!”

Lucas placed his palm on his face and sighed.

Right now, he just wants to disappear already!

Since so many are asking for Lemon, fine! Here's your damn lemon! XD

Man, it felt weird writing it...

See ya next chap!

258