Chapter 32
370 2 15
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

I didn't give Madoka back her soul gem, but neither did I bind her with the seal of Solomon as she was literally a universe-breaking goddess... I much rather not get erased by a girl who wasn't even really my type, to be honest.

It was only when things returned to normal, that Modaka seemingly lost 'all' of her power as she created a couple of clones, one received power to protect humanity, the other to stick with her family. That I actually gave her, back her soul gem as things returned to normal and everyone became conscious and aware of the world.

However, I made sure to get a warning to Madoka before I did so. "You have your literal single weakness being a large glowing gem acting as a button fastened to your obviously enchanted dress." 

Afterward, though things were weird as Madoka had made sure we all still had our memories of what had happened with Sayaka especially but it was weird for me to see the Sayaka, and Madoka clones leaving to go about their lives as we remained atop the school.

"So, is there anything else for us to do? Technology to pick up, got the local media downloaded so we can rip it off for easy money... Anything else?" I offered.

Serafall firmly shook her head and then she said dramatically. "Nope! We are good to go I guess!"

At that, I looked at the magical girls in front of us and Homura said tiredly. "I am ready to go lay my face into a pillow and scream with it all being over now." She said with finality.

"I have nowhere else to go, but to be beside you, Jake," Mami said lovingly with a wide smile that made me smile at how pure and truly she loved without any inhibition.

"Ehhh... I guess so," Sayaka said rather plainly and Serafall cooed at her newest pawn while Madoka silently nodded.

And with that. There was nothing else to do here in Madoka Magica. 

I got a powerful Wish, that would give me a cheat to kill most things that weren't straight up an Eldritch divine god or something beyond reality in the Mystic Eyes of Death Perception. Serafall got three bonafide magical girls for her peerage in Madoka with almost all her power stripped away, Homura, and of course, Sayaka who sold her soul for a boy who within the two days we were here, tried to flirt with Sayaka's mom and using his world famous musical talents managed to succeed.

If it wasn't a multi-hundred timeline-proven fact the boy she had a crush on wouldn't love her and would go for literally anyone else I would almost feel pity for her. But after fifty timelines of her getting left behind... I guess you just lose care for the situation.

"Alright then," I said and I inhaled a deep breath as I waved my hand, as I did so a large rainbow portal opened from out of the void in front of us. And I could feel the magic of the World of DXD emanating from the portal.

And, without any more fanfare, we simply walked through the portal and we exited out into the Studen Council room back in the world of DXD.

"Sona!" Serafall cheered looking at Sona who simply blinked and slightly froze as the shorter woman sped over and brought Sona into a back-popping hug. "I missed you soooo much! I went entire days without smelling your hair as you slept and it was... Just soooo hard!"

Sona's face beyond the irritation of how she was being manhandled in front of so many new people sparked into a glare of embarrassed anger which made sense obviously as the new girls with the exception looked at Sona with interest.

"You guys were not even gone for ten seconds!" Sona managed with great effort to grunt out, beyond the back-popping bear hug she was getting.

I couldn't help but chuckle at the indignation Sona was displaying but it was probably for the best as Serafall putting the normally so stern Sona on the backfoot definitely made the magical girl's entry more natural.

And speaking of the magical girls, with another groan from Sona as Serafall gave one last squeeze, the Satan hopped away from her sister to avoid the Sitri water whip that swung at her while giggling as she began introducing her new peerage members. "Anyway! You know these ladies already, as you already have a Homura cosplay! So please get along as I love my magical girls, and I also super duper love my Sona, the bestest little sister in the universe!" Serafall spoke.

"Whelp, I guess I will get Mami set up in one of the nearby rooms close to mine," I spoke out cutting through the meet and greet as I held an arm around Mami's waist and began pulling her out of the room as Serafall began chattering about the world of Madoka Magica and how I kicked Kyubey's butt so hard that it took on a humanoid evil queen form to tempt me away to the dark side.

While both Homura and Sona decried Serafall's nonsense with blunt denials as to how things actually happened while Madoka and Sayaka tried to play peacemaker we made our escape... But while leaving I realized it was kinda of scary, how good Serafall was at integrating a small group together with her antics.

Either way, I led Mami over to my room, and then helped her get some living supplies out of the storage area to furnish the spare room a couple doors down from mine so she had some new sheets, toothbrushes, and other stuff.

Once she got her room set up, we both went to my room and Mami dragged me into my bed so as she leaned against the wall. I could lay my head on her lap so she could play with my hair as we talked. "So, you do mercenary work to support yourself and practice your own magic... Hmm, it could be interesting to come with you as I certainly have plenty of combat experience with dealing with Witchs." She mused and I in turn hummed in agreement as I certainly knew Mami was a good fighter.

If not the best fighter of Madoka Magica actually, as Homura didn't count with her countless timelines of experience, and also Homura didn't have any methods of attacking except for modern weaponry she could time skip around while using. She would be getting a lot more dangerous though with Serafall inevitably getting her some of the best magical teachers there were here in the world of DXD.

Either way, I answered with a hum of agreement. "Hmm... Sounds good, I trust you to have my back and be calm during missions." Mami's hands continued their threading though my hair which was very calming and just honestly felt really nice before she removed one hand and I paused as I felt it lay over my chest.

"I am glad to hear you trust me as I have given all I am, to you Jake. Don't forget that I am within you at all times." She spoke with a weight in her voice and I solemnly nodded making her chuckle at the motion in her lap and she responded with some humor in her voice. "Jake, I cannot see your face past my... Boobs so I am going to take that as a nod.

A loud chuckle escaped from me and she giggled in turn at my response. And that was it for the heavier topics, I began introducing her into my enchanted bounty book and got her registered as a teammate.

We just shared in each other's warmth, being utterly disgusting to a single person's view until a series of knocking rang out from my door and I saw Momo's pure white hair pop in as she called in through the crack she opened. "We got a peerage meeting tonight as Rias has called Sona out for a competition to see who gets the passes for going to the Familiar Forest tonight." 

Then with a snapping noise, the door closed while Mami whined at how I naturally raised my head from her lap.

 

 

Next 15 chapters are on Patreon and Ko-fi
Hey if you like this and want daily uploads and to read early chapters please drop a tip in my Ko-Fi https://ko-fi.com/azazyel22926 or https://www.patr-eon.com/Azazyel and your precious energy stones, it keeps me working on it.
My commission rate is 15$ per thousand words.

Azazyel

15