Chapter 31
265 2 13
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Regardless of Kyubey's human form it used to fuck with me mentally Madoka managed to rally her head back around. "Kyubey I have a wish!" She shouted strongly.

Kyubey blinked as though processing her words before nodding and speaking in a way that made me wonder if that monster could actually feel something like excitement or anticipation. "Oh that is wonderful news Madoka, please announce your wish to the world! No the universe itself!"

Madoka took a breath, clearly mentally checking the wish for the umpteenth time to make sure it wouldn't hurt her friends and even herself though she was more worried about her friends. But after a second she announced her wish for the universe. "I wish that Magical Girls couldn't become witches anymore! And instead, Magical Girls would harvest the human emotions that naturally are released by humans into solid forms just like how witches naturally make their own pocket realms so you guys can fuel the universe with those!"

"Your wish..." Kyubey started before tilting its head and continuing to speak with something akin to humor in its voice. "Is granted Madoka Kaname."

I felt Serafall hold onto my arm along with Mami, as our vision went completely blindingly white. But through my eyes of Death Perception, I could see through the blinding light and see the reality that was in front of us at Madoka's wish coming to be.

Madoka in her full goddess form with solid wings of plasma on her back and wearing a massive dress that as she floated upwards in the blinding void, its open front leg area looked like her legs were swimming in a sea of stars.

No one else but me could see through the blinding light of the universe being remade by the power of hundreds of timelines all focused on Madoka's wish and thus power being made manifest into this reality. No one could hear Madoka as she stood in front of her friends and attempted to say goodbye as their lesser senses couldn't handle reality being reshaped.

No, everyone else including Serafall was in a moment of stasis as Madoka transcended this reality with her wish. But not me, my body attuned with the Mystic Eyes of Death Perception could see the end of reality itself without going mad. "So you going to dump your power so you can come with us Madoka?" I asked and she comically jumped in place with her wings beating erratically.

"Jake! How are you? How are you still conscious?!" She yelped and I rolled my eyes as I looked at her as she used her stupidly insane power to do... Something, I don't know what.

But instead, I knew Madoka a good bit after seeing her angst over every little thing. So I knew she was going to do some kind of big sacrificial play for some reason. And with that knowledge... I played my trump card as I saw that even with her being in this goddess form, I saw her acting as the pin to her dress to close up the small bit of cleavage being shown.

Was a red gem, the gem that was her very own crystalized soul as regardless of her being a literal universe-level goddess. At the end of the day, she was still a Magical Girl and thus had a Soul Gem.

"Madoka, don't let the power go to your head, Homura, Sayaka, and the others don't want you going away just cause you are too powerful. Just seal away the power or leave it behind and come with us." I said holding out a hand as I spoke consolingly and Madoka bit her lips as she looked at me in clear need of... Direction or purpose I guess. She had the power to bend this particular universe in half, and now with her self-esteem issues, she wanted/needed to feel like she was doing something useful to others.

The pink-haired goddess looked at me with a number of emotions and finally, she sighed and spoke aloud. "I spoke to Homura and Serafall a bit before we brought this plan into action and although Homura said you were a no-good pervert... Serafall had some good things to say about you." She spoke almost seemingly looking past me and into the distance.

"I cannot go back home like this, or even with you guys back to your own universe because not only would I freak out my family, but because my power is needed to keep the incubators and other hyper-advanced civilizations from attempting anything with humanity." She spoke and I followed her line of sight but even with my eye, I couldn't see anything beyond the endless void of her changing the universe.

But in the end, I spoke frankly. "Look, you are the one making this complicated, we literally gave you a to-do list, get infinite power, separate from the infinite power with a sorta copy of your consciousness taking over the vast majority of the power and maybe even leaving a mundane clone with your family as you come home with Sayaka and the others to our universe. Profit."

As Madoka went to say something, probably stupid but someone needing to stand guard or some tripe about how she wasn't good enough, I reached forward with zero intent to harm in my movements, and as my hand went from her shoulder it naturally dipped down lower and with a popping noise, I plucked her soul gem from her dress making her eyes widen comically at the sight of her very soul within my hands.

"Now Madoka, put away your goddess powers with a clone or something, or I don't know... I will kiss your soul or something." I said awkwardly as her face twitched in mutual confusion and some amount of embarrassment as I really didn't know what to threaten her with.

But actually, the threat seemed to work as the stars within the bottom of her dress faded and the universe itself seemed to dim as she sighed with a wry smile. "Fine, my family and even Sayaka's family will have a clone copy of ourselves down to our very souls so we won't be leaving them behind... Now give me back my soul gem, please! We aren't married or anything so you shouldn't be touching that" She said loudly with a heavy blush filling her cheeks.

 

 

Next 15 chapters are on Patreon and Ko-fi
Hey if you like this and want daily uploads and to read early chapters please drop a tip in my Ko-Fi https://ko-fi.com/azazyel22926 or https://www.patr-eon.com/Azazyel and your precious energy stones, it keeps me working on it.
My commission rate is 15$ per thousand words.

Azazyel

13