Chapter 30
283 2 12
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

For the first time, even as a false reality marble surrounded Kyubey and myself, I stopped holding back. I fully embraced the Eyes of Death Perception. As I did my damndest best attempt to kill Kyubey I saw what my magic and abilities as of late could do.

I was powerful, binding a literal Satan to my very soul made her power leak into my own soul giving me reserves that technically matched her own due to her magic being slowly sent to refuel my magical/physical energy.

A seemingly endless storm of razor-sharp hardened blades diced through the false reality's surroundings that matched the typical Madoka Magica reality marble that was eldritch to the extreme. The countless blades carving through seemingly infinite Kyubey's forms that came out of every nook, cranny, and shadow it felt like.

"Why are you illogically attacking me? I haven't don't anything to you beyond all but gifting a broken girl with pathological Nightingale symptoms into your arms?" Kyubey called out sounding confused or perhaps even exasperated at my actions.

In response, a thin blade of ice whizzed through the air and with a dull thunking noise rammed into that weird large red circle on its back spinal area and that particular Kyubey spun around in the air and seemingly teleported away. "This is highly unnecessary and a waste of everyone's energy you know?" Kyubey admonished me with his form standing atop a boulder that was frozen seemingly in mid-air from where I used a freezing tentacle of water to grab the boulder and the other ones to through at Kyubey earlier.

Finally, I retorted just as calmly as Kyubey's nature was. "This isn't illogical at all Kyubey, I deeply enjoy the thought of killing a monster like you, I delight in the thought of wasting the energy your incubators treat humanity as cattle for... And frankly, your form is creepy as fuck, with how hollow your eyes are."

I didn't shout, or even sound sarcastic. I just used the same 'logical' and impersonal voice that Kyubey used in all its interactions to gaslight teenage girls into selling their souls.

But as though in interest to my prior statement even as I made the ice below Kyubey spike upwards and impale that one. The next one rather blandly spoke with some small interest. "Your soul is rather strong, and the shift in energy between hope and despair for men isn't so strong but perhaps more studies need to be made... I do recall that men and older boys react most strongly to the concept of envy in which their women are stolen." The monster spoke and as it did so I froze as out of the shadows came a new form of Kyubey.

This one spoke in a slightly more feminine tone of voice as she twisted their human form around as though to inspect it. The humanoid female Kyubey form was wearing the brown school uniform of Madoka and the rest's school, and she was rather petite and short but she had Kyubey's crimson ruby eyes, and her long white hair that trailed down to her knees had the same ends as those weird extra arm things that came out of Kyubey's animal ears with those gold rings floating around her hair.

"I wonder if we incubators were to attach ourselves in contract to a boy, make them fall in love with us, and then cucked them. Would their shattering soul bring the same energy as the typical magical girl becoming a witch?" Kyubey mused to itself and in response I blurred forward and used the gender equality strike by drop-kicking Kyubey through a large stone pillar.

Even as I rolled to my feet I said dryly. "What are you even doing, playing within a human form Kyubey?"

The broken human form that couldn't withstand being kicked through a literal stone pillar seemingly warped away as a new copy of that human form came out from behind another pillar and I shivered at the off-putting and clearly manufactured pout upon its face. "Ah does it fit me, Jake Barris? Kyubey asked with some curiosity but it still humored my question as it easily answered.

"The plan was if Madoka was clearly reluctant to make a wish, an incubator would focus their attention upon them in a more humanoid state to better integrate with her. According to our human studies that incubator would get close to Madoka and gaslight her into making a wish to turn that incubator in human form into a living human... Which would be wonderful as then we could study how to turn our own incubators into humans to harvest more emotional energy!"

For a moment I took in Kyubey's form like any male could and then I said flatly. "You have mosquito bites for tits. No man would be interested in you."

And in response, Kyubey's head tilted to the side and said in confusion. "You human males would fornicate with a goat? How is my appearance a factor?"

The only way I could retort was to make a spike of ice ram into Kyubey and slam her far into the distance but as though teasing me another one of these damned humanoid Kyubey's came out directly behind me but this one was clearly more mature with clearly more feminine features and she said. "Ah this one, was made after the incubators questioned the logistics of taking on a more motherly role for Madoka should her mother pass away either by our own actions or by happenstance. Does this fit male interests though?" Kyubey asked with seemingly zero care as I pivoted and punched her several meters into the distance and I sighed.

"Yes... You are probably right, but regardless you are a monster I wish to have never darkened Earth's soil with its touch." I said coldly as I held my hand together and then pulsed my mana clearly in a rhythm that resonated through my Seal of Solomon to the girls outside to take down the isolation barrier they typically used to fight Witches.

Coming out of the barrier where I kept Kyubey busy for a good five or so minutes, I saw Madoka talking with Homura and Mami Tomoe in a whisper, while Serafall was all but preening like a rooster at how Sayaka was standing beside her with a wry smile. Telling me things went well as I could already feel the Devil's essence flowing from Sayaka's form.

Then as I looked away from Sayaka's blue-haired form. I heard Madoka say loudly. "Kyubey, I have a wish! Why do you have boobs?!" Madoka shrieked as she saw Kyubey's humanoid form standing beside me uncaring of the brutal way's I killed her other forms, clones, or whatever she was.

But the most damming thing was how Serafall looked at me in shock, and no small amount of denial at the thought of me doing that with Kyubey and I held up an X with my arms.

 

 

Next 15 chapters are on Patreon and Ko-fi
Hey if you like this and want daily uploads and to read early chapters please drop a tip in my Ko-Fi https://ko-fi.com/azazyel22926 or https://www.pa-treon.com/Azazyel and your precious energy stones, it keeps me working on it.
My commission rate is 15$ per thousand words.

Azazyel

12