Chapter 29
282 3 13
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Although the base technology of this world was farther ahead of base humanities in DXD's it wasn't anything insane like interstellar travel or anything. But when we sat on desks that rose from the floor and we instead used holographic keyboards and sensors that registered our touch on the projected screens on our tables. It was indeed something interesting but too valuable with super geniuses like Ajuka back in DXD having better stuff.

Beyond the technology and sheer boredom of dealing with class, we got to see Madoka and Sayaka again. Obviously, with Madoka was Kyubey sitting in Madoka's arms and seeing us perfectly fine, he didn't seemingly react.

Until the little shit tried to mentally connect with Mami as per usual and was violently rebuffed by my Seal of Solomon making the mascot-looking creature writhe in agony at its soul and consciousness being mauled by the seal. With Mami and Homura giggling under their breath at the sight while obviously Madoka and Sayaka flinched due to their caring about the mascot.

But like the previous day, we went to the roof of the school with the other two mundane or normal girls following us. "So!" I started off loudly as Sayaka and Madoka stood near the door of the roof clearly worried about whatever Kyubey was telling them. "We already did introductions yesterday so we can skip that nonsense... What matters now is what Kyubey has been feeding you all since I cucked the little shit of his magical girl contract when he tried to use Mami as a bomb to kill us." I said frankly as I waved my hand to form a stool of ice for me and Serafall to sit upon as we couldn't feel the cold.

Kyubey jumped out of Madoka's arms and then its deceptively cute voice rang out as it spoke with some 'interest' or curiosity within its voice despite it being incapable of feeling such emotions. "I was aware Mami was reaching her emotional limit and becoming a witch but I am truly curious as to how you broke the contract and rid her of the negative emotions that would have turned her into a witch."

I raised an eyebrow and then I chuckled as I spoke frankly. "It's simple... A magical girl becomes a witch when they get too angsty after listening to too much Linkin Park, so I simply made her into a Magical Woman who could process those emotions and deal with them like any reasonable and well-adjusted adult."

Kyubey's form and swaying tails froze in mid-air at my answer and even as Madoka and Sayaka flushed at hearing I made Mami a 'woman' I was focused on Kyubey who finally spoke and if anything his voice was clearly fascinated and if anything there was a core of frustration within his voice. "So after I sent Mami you three... In the course of mere moments, after we left, you seduced and copulated with her to remove her negative emotions? I am not sure if I should be impressed or disgusted at how you used your monkey instincts to break reality."

With that said I looked over to Madoka and I smiled a small thing as I said clearly. "Madoka, Sayaka, we mean you no harm... We have no intent to harm or lead you to harm or even to harm your interests but my friends Serafall and Homura would like to talk to you about your futures due to Kyubey being a rat." I said with my eyes snapping to the creature that had seemingly teleported mere inches away from me and was standing atop the ice bench to stand close to me to inspect me closer.

And so Homura began her monologue, about how all Magical Girls were cursed to become witches, and their very souls were forced into the soul gems that would act as their phylactery and their bodies would merely be flesh puppets that were merely a vessel for combat. She put special emphasis on how all Magical Girls are eventually mentally broken due to the stress of constantly fighting and being isolated from their peers.

All of that information was clearly... Fucking outlandish to Madoka and Sayaka, but there was just one little issue with their disbelief. Kyubey was an asshole with zero emotions. He had no issue and problem with confirming Homura's words.

"I don't see what the issue is. You get a wish that breaks the laws of reality in all manners, you want family brought back from the dead, done. You want everyone to love and care for you, done. You wanted special abilities or even infinite money? Done... We grant any and all wishes and all we ask is for your life once you get to enjoy your wish for a good bit." Kyubey said frankly without inflection in his voice while Madoka and Sayaka edged away from the mascot clearly fearing the monster.

"We do not do it out of some form of malice or any illogical manner, we simply need to harvest your emotions to negate the very universe's natural decay and death... You should all be honored as the entire universe's advanced species look upon your race of lesser beings with adoration and love. As with each fallen Magical Girl's death buying the entire universe entire days of life and allowing truly infinite life in the universe to prosper with your sacrifice." Kyubey said trying to console Madoka.

"How could you Kyubey... We trusted you!" Madoka said softly clearly hurt at the hidden truth but Kyubey merely tilted its head to the side as it responded quietly.

"Madoka... Your soul and its potential fate are so great that our sensors state that you will fuel the universe for literal quintillions of years." Kyubey said with some true wonder in its voice as it continued. "A single person's suffering and death is nothing in the face of the entire universe gaining essentially immortality with how we would still acquire more grief seeds with humanity's constantly growing population."

I held up a hand as Madoka had tears come to her eyes and Sayaka looked ready to be spitting mad. "Homura, please share your paper with Madoka about the plan. Serafall, you take Sayaka to deal with his boy issues... I am going to play hardball." I said with my eyes glowing primarily blue with a corona of lesser lights forming as I activated my Mystic Eyes of Death Perception.

I needed to keep Kyubey and its hive mind busy while Homura gave the outline for Madoka's wish and likewise, Serafall could grant Sayaka's wish without becoming a 'magical girl'.

"What do you mean hard ball? I don't mind playing catch if that will engender more neutral or even positive emotions towards myself if you desire Jake Barriss?" Kyubey asked in confusion but its only response was myself blurring forward and a solid blade of ice stabbing through its forehead and into the line of death I saw with my activated eyes.

 

 

Next 15 chapters are on Patreon and Ko-fi
Hey if you like this and want daily uploads and to read early chapters please drop a tip in my Ko-Fi https://ko-fi.com/azazyel22926 or https://www.pa-treon.com/Azazyel and your precious energy stones, it keeps me working on it.
My commission rate is 15$ per thousand words.

Azazyel

13