Chapter 36
253 1 13
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

After a few weeks in this world, I believed I had a good bit of power within myself. The power I could use to defend myself for a good bit against most foes and even with my random 'waifu' summoning, I had a good chance of being just peachy.

'Unless I summon Void-Shiki or something like a high-end cultivator waifu... Then I am utterly fucked.' I thought wryly as I had tested and was very aware of being able to connect to cultivation worlds even though I hadn't gone there.

"Alright... Let's do this then!" I said clapping my hands and I finally focused on that weird hook-like feeling in my core that was beside my magical talents and other nonsense. And as I focused on the hook I felt it shoot out of my body and a portal opened in front of me like my own world travel portals I could open once a week. But this portal was... Stale almost, like the state of being was one of indeterminate destination and without life?

As I focused on the portal, I flinched as I felt a burning in my hand and as I looked down my eyes twitched at the familiar red sigil-like symbol on my hand but as I looked up my lips twisted up as I felt my Seal of Solomon reaching through the Command Seals on my wrist and as a nude woman was jerked out of the portal I carefully caught her.

"Ah hell..." I muttered as I recognized who it was. "Mash?" I said seeing if the woman was conscious but only received a mumble so I quickly laid her on my bed so I could check her for any wounds or anything. 

'There's nothing wrong with her? What happened to her?' I thought frowning as I couldn't feel... Anything from Mash, the only magical energy she had was the slow trickle she was absorbing from myself. And I couldn't sense anything as powerful as her Noble Phantasms or her status as a Demi-Servant.

'The ability said it wouldn't summon powerful world-breaking waifus. But she seems like a complete blank to me?' I thought wryly but as I had the thought Mash shifted across the bed and she groaned lightly while I leaned a bit away from her so she didn't wake up with me leaning right over her.

"What... Where?" Mash muttered and she tiredly looked around with her purple eye-locking onto me with confusion.

I coughed and then threw a blanket over her form as I began to speak. "Mash, I need you to pay attention to me. Are you... Cognizant enough to have an important conversation?" I asked even as Mash squeaked and bundled her nude form up to hide her nakedness away from me as I hid a wry smile.

There was a minute as Mash hid under the blankets before her mind seemingly caught up with whatever had happened and her head shot out and she yelled. "Wait are you with Chaldea! What happened with Goetia?" She asked hurriedly and I blinked at that information.

'Wait so this Mash is from the FGO timeline at the point of being reborn from Cath-Palug or Fou resurrecting her after blocking Goetia's noble phantasm.' I thought before taking a breath and speaking evenly. "Mash, I will explain on your end. But for now, you need to let me explain and hold your questions till the end." I said firmly and my lips twitched as I felt my 'command' seep through the Command Seals via my Seal of Solomon which tied our souls together. 

'This seal is once again proving fucking overpowered against soul-based entities... I shudder to think what it could do to a Soul Reaper or something that's a pure spiritual entity.' I thought dryly as I took a breath and began to explain Mash's circumstances.

"Alright Mash, I summoned you from your world... To basically be my partner in various things. Similar to a Servant Contract I suppose." I said with a shrug and before she could begin her questions I continued. "Now. I am sure you are worried about your previous world but using you as the anchor I can return to your world in a week or when my ability refreshes if needed. Though in reality that isn't the best of ideas." I said frankly as I then went to explain how time didnt pass much if at all in comparison between realms due to different time streams once you locked onto a world line.

"I know your world line. It's very dangerous." I said frankly and she wryly smiled as she pulled the blanket underneath her around her form so she could properly sit up and face me. "But you can grow more powerful in this world, both with my help and your own efforts as this world is still in what your world called the 'Age of the Gods'. But beyond that, if you desire to return to your world line I won't mind returning you." I finished truthfully.

Did I like Mash? I most certainly did. But I wasn't going to keep anyone who didn't want to be around me. Especially someone who regularly beat the shit out of legends and gods with a shield of all things. 

With my barebones explanation, she took a breath and then asked me straightforwardly. "How do you know me and my world?" 

I raised an eyebrow and after a moment of thought, I spoke. "In infinite possibilities lie infinite worlds to say nothing of infinite parallel worlds within a single world line... And I have an ability to occasionally go other worlds while being able to look upon worlds at will including your own." I couldn't help but lean a bit closer and I patted her head making her freeze as I said gently.

"Mash... You did an amazing job, Ritsuka killed Goetia." 

And then the waterworks happened as she sniffled and I stepped forward to give her a hug around her blanket-clad form but then Mash asked quietly. "Then what happens? Is Senpai happy? Is she taking care of herself, did one of her Servants do something naughty and create another singularity?" She questioned and I paused.

'I have to tell her about the Lost Belts... Fuuuuucck!' I thought before wryly realizing at least if I got involved maybe I could get some treasures and opportunities. 'Like binding and marrying the likes of Morgan and Scathach-Skadi.' 

So I began explaining the Lost Belts to Mash in general terms without getting into the specifics and then a soft thump rang out as Mash just face-planted her head against my shoulder as she went limp at the overwhelming information.

 

 

Next 15 chapters are on Patreon and Ko-fi
Hey if you like this and want daily uploads and to read early chapters please drop a tip in my Ko-Fi https://ko-fi.com/azazyel22926 or https://www.patre-on.com/Azazyel and your precious energy stones, it keeps me working on it.
My commission rate is 15$ per thousand words.

Azazyel

13