Chapter 20: When you mess with the bull you get the horns.
96 4 4
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

< 141/160 People remaining >

It has continued to eat, consuming person after person, growing continuously. Anastasia was now the size of a grizzly bear, its stick-like arms were now fully grown out, they had started eating a person at a time, faster and faster, those that came up to them with plastered smiles on their faces. Did they not even think about what the fuck was happening to those in front?! Lining up like zombies themselves, mind controlled, like cattle to the feast.

SunRock, ChewedBone and Oak were finishing up. Oak, an absolute tank of a.. Well tank? Not seeming to do much damage but easily tying up one of the Zombie Guards by themselves, curling around it with plant vines and restricting it with ease.

SunRock and ChewedBone have cut up their own zombie and run back over to Oak, it's covered in sparkles and deep cuts all over its body, it seems like they either didn't aim for the head or they were just having a bit of fun.

Finally the last of the zombies goes down, ahh… that explains the sparkles, ChewedBone has gone full magical girl, rainbows shoot out of their staff, under their fancy ball suit seems to be pink and white underclothes showing, cute, very ‘mo’e’ as one of the kids in class used to say, constantly, everything is fucking mo’e.

Maybe they just aren't into zombie movies? All their attacks go low instead of cutting off or damaging the head. At least it's dead now so whatever works. Regrouping we quickly have a run down on our roles

SunRock points to each of their group, themselves first, Oak and lastly ChewedBone, “Melee damage dealer, Support and tank, magic damage and support. Oak in front, I’ll take left, ChewedBone in back” I try to think quickly, “Both melee, I'm a bruiser and she's an assassin type, I can take right and Keeks can take advantage where she can, we need to get the people away from that eating machine!”

Oak opens up their front another time and a grenade falls out, Keeks catches it first, absolute joy on their face, “Ohoh! Me! Meme! I'll do it I’ll do itttt!! Nyeee!” They disappear in a flash before any of us are ready, past the crowd of nobles and ducking behind the growing monstrosity. It's now about 3 meters tall, I use investigate on it but it just throws me ???? for everything!

Suddenly Keeks is back at my side, what the actual speed demon fuck is goin-BOOM.

A flash of light appears behind Anastasia, the monster is suddenly thrown forwards, a mouth full of mushed nobles disgorges violently onto the waiting recipients, It seems the veil once covering the room is finally lifted as some of the people start screaming!

People have been slammed backwards from the impact of spit out people and the creature falling down. It had now grown about 5 meters tall and round like an engorged tick, it was expanding with every bite, every morsel eaten and now we had deprived it of its meal. It screamed, guttural and raging, we had taken away what was her’s!

“Ooooh birthday girl is piisseeddd nye!” The others nod in agreement, even the tree person… kinda? The Butler is also screaming, in anger, angry enough to start tearing their face off apparently?! They're not smiling anymore, the duke though?

“Anastasia my sweet angel are you okay?! You spit up some of your numnums, if you need we can have the cooks make something more appetizing!” Augustus is still thinking that the thing is their child? Are they also some kind of monster? It wouldn't surprise me.

“Shut up you fucking fool of a fat man!” The butler pulls Augustus by the collar and starts ringing him by the neck, Watching from the back his neck disgorges and the top of his head splits open, an empty cavity all that remains. He then just… bends over, Augustus disappears into the void that was the butler's head like he was never there, engorged by the darkness.

His head rights itself and the skin starts morphing, expanding, turning into something different, Augustus’s head on top of the skinny butler's shoulders.

“Daughter! DAUGHTER!! EAT THEM ALL!” A noise I can only think of as confirmation, comes from the giant tick of a ‘woman’, most of its defining features have changed, its twiggy limbs are now large flabby things of meat slagging muscles, sometimes dripping off onto the floor and then growing more, in a constant state of growth and decay.

The nobles are starting to run to the back of the room away from the dripping monstrosity. “Well that worked moo!”

The thing clenches its back legs together and looks about ready to explode and off it does, sprinting across the room it instantly grabs a noble in each grubby hand, ripped in half when Anastasia's maw crunches down violently on their bodies, screams ending along with their lives.

“FUCKING MOVE! Why are you all standing there watching this fucking shit going on?! Random bullshit go!” SunRock screams at all of us, the creature had dashed across the room in seconds, I can only wonder what the fucking thing could do to us instantly.

The butler starts roaring at us, his whole being growing larger, his mouth splitting wider. “12 Fucking Years I've been planning this and a few fucking adventurer’s killing my pets are not going to fuck it up! Once you've been consumed no one will live to tell the tale! Utor will be wiped off the map and the nobility of Uslav along with it! Leaving that poor fucking excuse of a city and country ripe for the picking!”

I throw myself forwards across the side of the room as Keeks disappears from my side, heading to its right side as SunRock dashes past me trying to get around to its other side, Oak is lumbering as fast as they possibly can towards the monstrosity, ChewedBone is shooting rainbows at it.

As I reach it it's just picked up another person, about to stuff it in its mouth, I raise my fists and punch forwards trying to knock its hand away hoping it will drop them, they do, or at least part of them, the rest has crunched up in their hand the top part popping like a balloon, I nearly vomit there and then, a combination of smell and me having helped the thing end another life.

< Deal 1 damage to Anastasia  (5 Base, Crit, Slugfest) >

A Critical hit of one?! Fuck what are its defenses! I'm not going to be of any use here! I start thinking, theres got to be something else, what the fuck else, what did the butler say! “SunRock, what kind of creature did you kill before you got an invitation here??”

Oak arrivesand shoves against its mouth, trying to get under its chin, lifting Anastasia up a bit as it flails its arms around like a baby throwing a tantrum. SunRock seems to be doing some damage on the other side with their blades, its skin must have high blunt resistance, which makes sense with how blubbery it is.

“It was a fucking unicorn! A mutated unicorn with a huge crystal as a horn, could fuck with its muscles, not as fucked as this but pretty damn messed up!”

“They said we killed his pets! We also killed something with a big crystal but it was a bear with super fast growing bones, it wouldn't die until the crystal was destroyed, was it the same with you?!”

“Yes, fuck, we need to find this monsters crystal!!” Oh thank fuck at least there was something for me to do, considering they were weakest to blunt damage.

First, I wanted to try something, since I’d gotten all my mana and stamina back.

< Activate Bone Control >

I feel my horns and try to elongate them, not changing their form like how I do with the knuckles, but growing it as my body intends, tougher, sharper, longer, doesn't seem to take as much stamina and mana as changing my fists as I start to change them as well, changing the big knuckles into points, try to make them sharp, needing to change my damage type from blunt to piercing.

Mana 43/112
Stamina 52/119

------------
Sharp Bone Fist main/offhand
Damage:
4-4 piercing
3 defense all types
Effects:
50% increase damage to weak spots
------------
Enlarged Minotaur Horns - Head
Damage:
5-7 piercing x 2 if hit with both horns.
Effects:
50% increase damage to weak spots
------------

Keeks suddenly appears behind the Butler and nearly garrotes them, digging deep above their collarbone, they only laugh as she pulls her bone cutlass out of its neck and dashes away, “You fools, you can never kill me, never stop me, Anastasia will eat you all and be the downfall of you all!” The wound recovers almost instantly, stitching back together, a large gash appears under Anastasia’s neck, the same place the butler was cut through, her wound recovers and decays rapidly until it was there before, flesh falling off still in a state of recovery and decay like the rest of its body..

“Fuck we need to look for Anastasia’s weak spot find the fucking crystal!” I kneel a little and spring off, yelling at Oak to make way as I charge, and oh I fucking charge!

---------
< Accumulated skill has allowed learning of new ability>
< Ability Acquired - Running of the Bulls (Racial) - Active>
---------

---------
Running of the bulls (Racial) - Active Ability
Must have a target, Will not stop until the target is hit or makes contact with solid surface.
20% Additional Movement Speed.
30% increased damage with charge attacks.
‘The young bravado thrown into our paths, we who are to die, will take as many of you with us, we fight as bulls, not as cowards. In the bullring we will quench our fury on human blood.’
---------

< Running of the Bulls automatically activated >

I feel like a steam train chugging along, I'm 4 meters away but feel like I reach it instantly, impaling Anastasia under the chin, the small bell on my horn tingles as I slam into her and Anastacia seems to let go, going completely limp.

“Go! push it over onto its back!” I piercing her with my fists and push with all my might, my hoofs gripping against the ground and my horns doing a fuck tonne of the work, Oak gets further and further under Anastasia and pushes her over, considering shes grown into a ball makes it easier, and with their legs not moving currently she falls back, slamming against the ground, limp.

Its not on her fucking belly… ugh there's only one more place it could be! Keeks appears 5 meters above in the air “SURPRISE ATTACK NYE!!” Piercing through its stomach lining I see it, that fucking glow, the belly quickly heals up as the skin around it splits off and making keeks slip off with it, coating her in a gross skin paste.

“It's in its belly! Going to have to go through its mouth moo!” I regret saying that because I know, I'm the best cow for the job.

 

Find out next time! just how deep the mouth goes~
If you like what your reading there are usualy 8+ chapters over on patreon if you want to support me <3 As well as extra chapters of my other story Cursed Moon
https://patreon.com/NerdyafCreations
And a Discord if you wanna join in talks about the books and other gay things!
https://discord.gg/uYzrb2uDFb
Also first Arc released in full and thoroughly edited on https://www.amazon.com/dp/B0CW1JFXK1

4