Chapter 18 – Birthday Party.
194 3 10
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

[Chapter Size: 1900 Words.]
Third Person POV
Konoha.
...

...

The days continued to pass, and Naruto kept training every day while his sisters were in class. Still avoiding the Anbu who were watching his house, he met with the Uchiha girl every day at the training field they used. Naruto wasn't worried about being discovered, as he had observation haki to always monitor the area.

He just did the physical training, while Akame accompanied him, pushing his body to its limit every day. While Naruto trained, he was also trying to push his own limits, even though he was already superhuman. They continued on this journey for a week, with her getting quite battered each day that passed, but Naruto noticed her determination and saw that the girl was getting stronger with the results.

"I will have to go back to class tomorrow..." She mentioned to Naruto after training, it seems they no longer had a deadline for her to rest, and she should return to activities like most of her clan.

"I understand. If you want to continue training, you can try the same amount of exercises in your clan." Naruto nodded, knowing they would no longer talk as often, however, she could continue the training.

She said goodbye and said she would see him when she could, as soon as she left Naruto went back home, thinking that his routine would just be him again, he went back out of the village to train outside, where it was safer and far from being discovered.

Days went by, weeks, and soon months began to fly by in Konoha, and finally, the day came when Naruto was turning 7 years old on October 10th. His parents quickly organized a birthday party for Naruto and his sisters. Most of the classmates of Mizu and Soru from the major clans were all invited. His mother seemed to really put effort into her children's birthday, preparing a decorative house with a cake she made herself.

The day finally arrived, and Naruto found himself in the midst of a bunch of strangers, as he didn't have many friends besides those he knew like Rock Lee and Akame. Naruto didn't seem very excited about the birthday, but he ended up participating along with his sisters. They were walking around the place talking to everyone, while the adults congratulated them, as everyone wanted to meet the jinchuurikis and the prodigy daughters of the Fourth Hokage. Naruto wasn't sought after much, only someone would come up to wish him well, but they did it more out of politeness than sincerity.

He ended up going to a corner while drinking something he had picked up from the table, he noticed many children he had never seen in his life, where his sisters had met them at the academy. Many of them pointed at Naruto, some even openly asking if he was the boy who had no chakra and was the son of the Hokage, which made his mother uncomfortable when she passed by and heard these things. Not that Naruto cared much about it, he liked his quiet life and wouldn't trade it for the hectic life of his sisters to prove some things

Naruto was at peace in that place, however, it was interrupted when he saw a girl approaching him, one he knew well and was surprised by her presence, "You're here?" He asked raising an eyebrow.

"Yes," she replied, "they said the Fourth Hokage was throwing a party for his children in the clan, so I came. Since I could be here. I don't know the sisters, but I know you. Do I look pretty?" She asked while showing off her dark dress with the clan symbol.

"You are very showy for an Uchiha..." Naruto commented and said no more, leaving the girl pouting.

She grabbed the same drink as him and stood by his side. "I'm getting stronger and stronger... I'm already the best student in my class." She said with a certain pride.

"That's good..." Naruto shrugged. Akame, not satisfied with Naruto's indifference as always, took a sweet from the table and went over to him to give him half.

"Here." She said with a small smile. And Naruto sighed before taking it, knowing she wouldn't give up until he accepted and ate it by her side.

“That girl is looking at you a lot…” Akame commented and pointed to a corner of the party.

Naruto looked in that direction and was surprised to see a girl from the Hyuuga clan hiding behind her father. “I think I know her…” Naruto pondered, remembering where he had seen the girl staring at him timidly. “I met her about 2 years ago…” He remembered that one day he had saved the girl from some bullies, he just hit them and left the place, leaving the girl alone.

Meanwhile, Kushina, still taking care of the party, looked surprised that Naruto was next to a girl, because she didn’t know the girl. They were side by side, but neither seemed strange or uncomfortable with their presence. Kushina then approached, wanting to know more about what was going on there, since she had never seen her son with friends, which would make her quite happy.

"Hello, girl. May I know your name?" asked Kushina, catching the kids by surprise as they stared at Hinata Hyuuga.

"I am Akame Uchiha," the girl replied.

Kushina looked surprised at this, and looked at Naruto, who was by her side, just eating sweets in peace. "Naruto, you know this girl?"

“Yes” Naruto replies with a nod.

Kushina opened a small smile to the children. “Where do you know each other from? I don’t remember Naruto talking to you before." She said, looking at the girl.

The girl looked for a moment and replied, "I am his apprentice, Naruto is helping me with training to become a powerful Kunoichi.” He said, making Naruto want to slap his own face.

‘Does this girl have any good sense?!’ He exclaimed internally.

Kushina was somewhat dazed by that, but the next moment, she started laughing scandalously, finding it funny, hardly knowing that it was really true.

“That is really funny, Dattebane! You two are so cute...” She said with a happy smile.

She laughed at that, but she would be vomiting if she saw Naruto lifting 400 kilos of rock while doing push-ups against the ground while Akame had trouble keeping up with him.

“Anyway, I like you, Akame. You are very good with jokes,” making Akame crack a smile. Naruto just shook his head wondering what was going on there...

After his mother left, Naruto and Akame stayed together talking occasionally while they drank and ate. Sora and Mizu, for the first time, paid attention to their brother after a while at the party, seeing that he was not alone, but accompanied by another girl.

"Sora, do you know her? Why is she next to our brother?" Mizu asked, curious, but Sora appeared quite jealous.

"I don’t know, but I will go there and ask myself," Sora said and before Mizu could react, her sister was already walking towards Naruto, who was still talking to the Uchiha girl.

"Hello, I want to know who you are," Sora appeared interrupting their conversation, which left the girl a bit disconcerted, seeing the hostility of the girl. Naruto arched an eyebrow, seeing that, wondering why his sister was acting like that, even though Naruto treated Akame indifferently most of the time, he also didn’t treat her badly and didn’t like someone interrupting his conversation to antagonize his acquaintance, even being his sister.

"I am Akame Uchiha." The girl answered with a bit of indifference.

Sora continued to stare at her. "How did you meet my brother?"

"Does it matter?" Naruto intervened for the first time, not liking how his sister was being hostile.

"I am looking out for you, Naruto," Sora replied, “I don’t like people trying to take advantage of you.” She said, crossing her arms;

"I am not taking advantage of him," Akame replied, looking quite surprised by the accusation.

"Of course, you are," Sora retorted. "You are taking advantage of Naruto’s weakness," she replied, and at that moment, Sora felt a shiver throughout her body. Not just her, but a wave exploded from the room, passing through all the people present.

“What was that?!” The adults, especially the ninjas with sharper senses, were alarmed and quickly looked around.

“Minato?! What was that?” Kushina asked worriedly to her husband next to Jiraiya.

“I don’t know... but we better see what caused this...” He said, trying to find the source of the wave that swept through the room, but since it wasn’t made of chakra, no one could tell where it came from.

While everyone was worried, Sora was frozen in place, she cautiously looked at Naruto, who was glaring at her, making her afraid of her brother for the first time.

"You know, Sora, I let people walk over me, but there's something I hate more than almost anything. And hearing you say that makes me quite angry, I don't want to see you for a good while. Now, if you'll excuse me," Naruto took his enraged eyes off Sora and looked at Akame, who was also quite scared.

"Come with me, I'll take you away," he said and simply left with Akame following him after hesitating a bit, leaving Sora frozen in place, wondering what that was all about. People were still wondering where that attack came from. Minato was still a bit worried, as he felt something powerful as well, and he quickly tried to look for it, but without success.

‘First a ninja who becomes light probably hiding in the village, now this, what's going on?!’ Minato was frustrated with so many unanswered questions.

"Sora, are you there? Your sister is there, but where is your brother?" He asked seeing his daughter alone.

"He just left," she simply said, not knowing what to do, still wondering if what she felt was real, she really was afraid of her brother.

Naruto left his house and went to the new Uchiha complex with Akame. "I think I shouldn't have come," said the girl halfway there.

"Maybe, but it doesn't matter now. Sora also doesn't have to take care of everything I do," he said with a bit of disgust. Seeing his sister treating him like that was a low blow for him, after all, he hated being treated with pity, he would rather people hated him than looked at him with those eyes.

"..." Akame didn't say anything for the rest of the way, but she understood Naruto and respected him.

After taking her to the Uchiha complex, Naruto took the initiative to invite her to train the next day, which made the girl quickly nod in agreement, and Naruto didn't return home, he just wanted to distract his mind, so he jumped into the air, intending to leave the village and go anywhere in the East of the Land of Fire. He flew in that direction towards the unknown, not even caring if his parents would be worried as soon as they noticed his disappearance.

◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆

🦝 Raccoon here: 🦝

I deeply appreciate your support since the beginning of this exciting journey!

I hope each chapter has provided incredible moments. If you like my work and would like to support the continuation of this fanfic, consider becoming a patron with plans starting at $2!. As a token of gratitude, I offer access to more than 165 extra chapters with 8 active fanfics at the same time, along with other exclusive benefits on my profile, such as images and significant decisions for the stories.

Even if you are not a patron, I am making chapters available a few hours earlier here, so become a free member on the platform!

🌟 RaccoonLeague | Patreon🌟

Visit our Patreon for more: https://www.patreon.com/RaccoonLeague

Extra Content Already Available:

🌀 Naruto - Light Ninja! 20 extra chapters! (Complete fanfic for any subscription level.)

🏴‍☠️ One Piece - I Am a Different Luffy!: 30 extra chapters!

🔮 Danmachi - Infinite Mana System!: 30 extra chapters!

👑 Game of Thrones: The Legend of Jon Arctic!: 20 extra chapters!

🌀 Naruto - Minato Namikaze SI!: 30 extra chapters!

🗡️ The Witcher - As Uchiha Madara! 20 extra chapters!

⚡ Harry Potter - Shadow Monarch! 20 extra chapters!

👑 Game of Thrones: DragonBorn! 10 extra chapters!

🛸 Star Wars - The Gray Jedi! (New)

🧙‍♂️ Harry Potter - Ancient Magic! (NEW)

🌃 Cyberpunk: V Reborn! (NEW)

Except for One Piece with daily chapters and DragonBorn once a week, all fanfics are updated 3 times a week, there's just a pause in updating in the week, only to create drafts for the week's chapters.

In addition to the extra chapters, daily chapters are posted and 25 chapters per week!

Your support is very important and makes all the difference in keeping these stories alive.

Thank you very much for being part of this journey! I hope you continue to enjoy the story and that it brings even more joy to your life!

Visit our Patreon for more!!

◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆

10