Chapter 19 – Kimimaru 01.
164 2 7
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

I mentioned that Naruto went south in the last chapter, but it was supposed to be east!

[Chapter Size: 1900 Words.]
Third Person POV
Somewhere in the land of fire.
...

...

In a secluded corner of the Land of Fire, a disturbance was occurring in a hidden area shrouded by an uninhabited and mountainous region. Explosions began to erupt, consuming the area with a yellow light. In the midst of it all, Naruto was unleashing his power in the middle of the forest. He had never strayed so far from Konoha and quickly arrived there using his body of light to travel at the speed of light through the air. He was trying to clear his frustration while destroying everything in front of him. Perhaps he was acting like a brat, but it was still frustrating for him to hear such things from his sister, one of the people he loved most in this life. After blasting the entire area and seeing trees scattered across the area where it had not been disintegrated and seeing holes in the ground, he sighed a bit.

'Maybe I should go back. I don't need this. I'm just acting like a child,' he murmured internally, admitting his childish action, but still a bit hurt.

After that, he kicked the ground and ascended to the sky again, ready to return to the West. But when he reached a certain height, he saw the sea, realizing he was near the east coast of the Land of Fire. Then, Naruto thought about the books he read and the maps he studied. Knowing that his mother and sisters had the Uzumaki appearance, he remembered this clan that had been destroyed a long time ago.

'I'm here... why not take the opportunity and see the place.'

So, he decided to land in that place to see the ancient site where his ancestors lived before being destroyed by the war. Naruto did not take long to cross the ocean until he reached the devastated land, a rather large island, the Land of Whirlpools. He circled through the air and headed towards the devastated city, he landed gently at the entrance and looked at the destroyed gate, dusty, destroyed after dozens of years with the half-destroyed Uzumaki symbol. He sighed looking at that place, according to the reports he read, this clan was attacked for being feared by everyone and strongly believed that the Leaf Village, which should have been its ally at the time, and help them, however, turned its back, something that also made Naruto quite frustrated.

Since, even though it was not in the public books of the village, his mother had a collection of historical books that recounted how the Uzumakis helped the Leaf Village in wars before their destruction and their friendship that was born since the time of the Senju clan. But even so, with the management of the Third Hokage, the village simply turned its back and closed its eyes while everyone was massacred, Naruto looked angrily at that while thinking about it.

He decided to enter the place and began to walk through it. The remnants of the ancient village and its culture were everywhere, but the devastation was huge. And what made him angrier was the negative energy that had accumulated in the place, he could even feel the ghosts of the past of this land begging for help and mercy while all kinds of war crimes happened there and then they were killed, even begging. Bones of adults and even children were scattered all over the place.

'This world is really weird, it's so much worse than the other world... But those who did this were not pirates, but rather large organizations of this world like the villages, and there is no force that fought for injustice.' Naruto thought quite frustrated.

He didn't even know he was having the same thoughts as Itachi, who no longer wanted wars and knew their horrors, however, Naruto didn't think like Itachi, he abhorred Itachi's action, he would never choose to sacrifice one group for the good of another while there are innocent people there. He knows that people die in wars, that was something common, but massacring an entire group was not what Naruto believed to be right.

'Itachi might have been sad that night, but what he did is no different from what I'm seeing here, slaughtering all the men, women, and children of his clan, was not the right answer... no matter the reason for him to do something like that.' Naruto didn't know about the Uchihas' coup d'état, but even if he did, he would say that Itachi was wrong. He hated seeing innocent people dying. Leaving aside the bones scattered around, he continued on his way, with only the sound of his steps as his sole company in this desolate and gloomy place full of ghosts.

However, at one moment, Naruto sensed a presence with his Haki. 'Someone here...' He then calmly approached the location in a corner of the city, where this person was hiding, wondering why someone would be there. He couldn't see very well, as his Haki wasn't that powerful. However, he knew it was at least a small person, maybe even a child.

It was an old house that stood on a completely destroyed street. He felt the person inside. Approaching calmly, he saw that the person also noticed him and quickly went into combat mode, waiting for Naruto to enter. The person seemed scared.

Naruto calmly spoke, "Hello, who's there? I was visiting the place and ended up sensing your presence. Why are you here?" Naruto asked, curious. There was no door, but a cloth covering the entrance.

However, the only response that came was a projectile coming out of the house through the cloth covering the door, heading in his direction. It passed close to him, because the person who shot missed, as it went by his side, a bone lodged directly into the wall on the opposite side of the street. Naruto looked curious, since he had never seen anything like it. "A bone?"

He then tried to look at the person, who seemed even more scared inside. 

Naruto started, "Hello, I'm not here to hurt you." Naruto calmly opened the cloth, and another projectile came in his direction, but he didn't even move as the bone pierced his chest. He looked inside, still with the bone embedded in him, and there was a boy a bit older, maybe one or two years, looking at him while raising his hand in his direction, quite scared. He had a pale appearance with white hair.

"You, go away!" the boy shouted, throwing another bone coming out of his palm and going towards Naruto, but he didn't even move as the bone penetrated his body.

Naruto looked at him, studying this boy. "I'm sure you're not an Uzumaki," Naruto commented, not bothered by the bones, making the boy look a bit alarmed, since they expected this intruder to start bleeding and fall to the ground.

"What?! What are you?!" The boy exclaimed alarmed.

"Hello, my name is Naruto Namikaze, what's your name?" Naruto spoke calmly and saw that the boy still looked at him scared without saying anything.

"I already said my name, boy. You heard it. Now, who are you?" Naruto asked again.

The boy still didn't answer his question, he just murmured. "But... how? How are you okay?" the boy asked, still seeing the bones embedded in Naruto's chest and the other boy just looking at him and talking without being bothered by it.

"Oh, this...." Naruto saw his look and turned his attention to his chest. "Let me fix this," he said while lifting his hands and easily pulling out the bones, letting them fall to the ground. In his chest, where there were holes, a light began to fill, making him return to normal, as if nothing had happened.

The boy looked stunned, but now with a semblance of hope for finding a kindred spirit. "Do you also have a Kekkei Genkai? Are you also running away from the village like me?" he asked Naruto.

Naruto raised an eyebrow. "Depends on which village you're talking about," Naruto said, curious.

"Kirigakure. They're hunting all clans with special abilities. You're not from the water country?" the boy asked, now a bit cautious.

"No, I belong to the land of fire. I was just visiting this place when I found you," Naruto commented, scratching his head. "But what did you mean by 'everyone is hunting people with special abilities from the water country'? This is new to me," Naruto asked.

"I'm not exactly sure. I might have been the only one from my clan who managed to escape. As far as I know, everyone was massacred. I had no choice but to run, and I ended up here. I've been at a loss for two days," the boy spoke, somewhat sadly. He had fled after seeing his parents being killed as they fought against ninjas from the Mizukage.

"I see. So, these bones are your special ability?" Naruto looked at the bones on the ground. "And why would your country be hunting you?" Naruto asked, as it seemed history was repeating itself in another place, wondering if this world was just made of wars where people slaughtered each other, whether they were innocent or not.

"I don't know. It was an order from the Mizukage. All the special clans with Kekkei Genkai were being killed in the country. A revolt is starting, but I don't know much. I fled there as fast as I could. I ended up here and yes, I can launch bones. That's my clan's ability," the boy commented.

"Well, that's sad," Naruto admitted, feeling empathy for the boy. "And what do you plan to do now?" he asked.

"I don't know. My clan was destroyed, my village wants me dead. I had to flee from several assassins along the way," he murmured. Then, his stomach started to rumble at that moment before he could finish.

Naruto had to smile at that. He reached into his pocket and took out a bar he had gotten for his birthday. "Take this," he said, tossing the bar to the boy. The boy looked grateful and quickly ate it after days without food.

"You can't stay here for long," Naruto commented.

"I know, but I'm being hunted. They are chasing me," the boy commented. "When you arrived, I thought you were one of them too. You shouldn't even be here. They will come soon," the boy admitted.

"Don't worry about me," Naruto commented. "What's your name?" he asked, since the boy hadn't mentioned it until now.

"It's Kimimaro Kaguya," he murmured.

"I see. If you want, I can help you," Naruto said. But suddenly, he sensed something else. Other people had set foot on this land, and Naruto looked at Kimimaro with an eyebrow slightly raised, amused.

"Well, Kimimaro, it seems your pursuers have arrived," Naruto commented, turning his gaze towards the east. The boy's eyes widened alarmingly at that, believing the words of the boy who had fed him. "Should we run?" he immediately said.

Naruto just shook his head, having found a good way to vent his last frustrations by fighting these ninjas hunting a boy. "Well, Kimimaro, you can stay here. I'll be right back," Naruto said with a smile, as he started to leave the house.

◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆

🦝 Raccoon here: 🦝

I deeply appreciate your support since the beginning of this exciting journey!

I hope each chapter has provided incredible moments. If you like my work and would like to support the continuation of this fanfic, consider becoming a patron with plans starting at $2!. As a token of gratitude, I offer access to more than 165 extra chapters with 8 active fanfics at the same time, along with other exclusive benefits on my profile, such as images and significant decisions for the stories.

Even if you are not a patron, I am making chapters available a few hours earlier here, so become a free member on the platform!

🌟 RaccoonLeague | Patreon🌟

Visit our Patreon for more: https://www.patreon.com/RaccoonLeague

Extra Content Already Available:

🌀 Naruto - Light Ninja! 20 extra chapters! (Complete fanfic for any subscription level.)

🏴‍☠️ One Piece - I Am a Different Luffy!: 30 extra chapters!

🔮 Danmachi - Infinite Mana System!: 20 extra chapters!

👑 Game of Thrones: The Legend of Jon Arctic!: 20 extra chapters!

🌀 Naruto - Minato Namikaze SI!: 30 extra chapters!

🗡️ The Witcher - As Uchiha Madara! 20 extra chapters!

⚡ Harry Potter - Shadow Monarch! 20 extra chapters!

👑 Game of Thrones: DragonBorn! 10 extra chapters!

🛸 Star Wars - The Gray Jedi! (New)

🧙‍♂️ Harry Potter - Ancient Magic! (NEW)

🌃 Cyberpunk: V Reborn! (NEW)

Except for One Piece with daily chapters and DragonBorn once a week, all fanfics are updated 3 times a week, there's just a pause in updating in the week, only to create drafts for the week's chapters.

In addition to the extra chapters, daily chapters are posted and 25 chapters per week!

Your support is very important and makes all the difference in keeping these stories alive.

Thank you very much for being part of this journey! I hope you continue to enjoy the story and that it brings even more joy to your life!

Visit our Patreon for more!!

◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆

7