Chapter 20 – Kimimaru 02.
193 1 7
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

[Chapter Size: 2000 Words.]
Third Person POV
Somewhere in the land of fire.
...

...

On one side of the coast, 8 ninjas with Kiri headbands had landed on the lands of the ancient Uzumaki. They scanned the area and studied the beach floor.

"It seems our little boy is here," one of them spoke with a somber tone.

"Finally, we found that filthy child. To think only one child fled while his clan of abominations that create bones was exterminated, it was quite disgusting. Good thing there's only one of them left," another spoke disdainfully.

"Yes, his trail leads us here; he must be somewhere in this pile of destruction," another said, moving forward.

"Is this my first time here? So this is where the old country of the whirlpools, the Uzumaki clan, was?" another pondered, looking around.

"Yes, my grandfather participated in this war. It was a massacre," one boasted.

"My father also took part; I almost wasn't born because of it. He told me he fell in love with a young Uzumaki woman and wanted to take her to the village. But his captain didn't allow it, so he had his fun with her before killing her," one of them said, making the others laugh.

"Well, let's put the stories aside and focus on the kid's trail; he can't be far. I want to return to the village quickly after eliminating the last Kaguya," the leader spoke, and everyone nodded, moving forward.

"Hey, someone is coming this way!" one of them pointed out.

"You didn't detect him?!" the leader addressed the group's sensor.

"It's strange... I don't sense the chakra of that child..." he said, looking at the boy.

"He's not our target, not with that yellow hair. Who could he be?" another analyzed, seeing Naruto walking towards them calmly.

"Well, it doesn't matter. He's not our real target and seems to be alone. Just eliminate him!" the leader spoke.

"But leader, isn't it strange that our sensor can't sense his presence?" another said, a bit cautiously.

"Look at that boy, he's just a kid," the leader insisted, and one of the 8 stepped out from the group to confront Naruto, drawing a kunai from his waist.

"Hey, kid, what are you doing here?" the man spoke maliciously as he approached Naruto but was also surprised that the boy kept walking towards him and even staring at him calmly.

When the ninja saw his eyes, his instincts went on alert, and he felt he should run away from those eyes as fast as possible. 'What is this?! What is this child?' the man screamed internally.

"Hey? Why have you stopped? Just kill the boy!" one of the ninjas called his attention, and he saw that he had stopped out of the fear he felt.

'What am I doing?! It's just a kid!' He shook his head and continued with his kunai raised to kill the boy.

But without warning, before the ninja could react, the boy, just 10 meters away, shone and disappeared. The next moment, Naruto was beside the ninja with a small sword, while the ninja already had his head separated from his neck as blood spread with him falling to the ground headless.

Naruto landed softly in front of the dead body, and all the ninjas who saw this immediately jumped back. "What was that?!" They screamed.

"This boy, he's a Genkai Kekkei user! But there's no one like that in the land of water, so he must be from somewhere else!" the leader spoke, frowning.

"Let's kill him! Use paper bombs!" the leader ordered again, and everyone immediately grabbed kunais with explosive seals and threw them at Naruto, who remained in place.

The kunais quickly penetrated his body, and an explosion quickly enveloped him, lifting the ground into debris and dust along with the body of their dead companion since it was close to Naruto.

'How strange, he used a speed that no one can react to, but let himself be penetrated by kunais?!' The leader, cunning, found the child's behavior very strange but hoped that he had been eliminated at that moment.

The smoke in the debris was still present, with the ninjas remaining alert for any inconvenience while they waited to see the dead boy's body or what was left of it. But then, in the midst of the smoke, a wave of Conqueror's Haki emerged, releasing yellow lightning, as the ninjas were swiftly struck, wondering what that force wave was, leaving them stunned while two of them fell to their knees. A hole exploded from the smoke the next moment, and with a flash, another ninja was decapitated as the boy emerged intact, killing the Chunin by surprise and quickly moving in a line of light, killing the two other kneeling ninjas, eliminating half of the group.

"What is this?! Who is he!" The Kiri ninjas lost their calm and were terrified.

"This mission... we must retreat!" The leader spoke, looking at Naruto, staring at him while holding his sword in his hands.

Suddenly, a bone flew and hit one of the remaining ninjas on the side while he was distracted looking at Naruto. "AHHHHH!!!" He screamed, falling to the ground with his back pierced by the bone.

Kimimaro appeared, not wanting to stay in that house while Naruto faced the ninjas alone despite seeing the blonde-haired boy dealing with the ninjas; he didn't want to fall behind and attacked.

"He's our target... But we must retreat!" The man ordered, leaving his dying companion with the bone on the ground, they quickly started moving in the opposite direction to reach the sea, already being close to it.

Naruto turned into light and approached the closest ninja, appearing behind him and surprising him while he had a quick death after losing his head.

"Damn! We can't escape, let's launch an attack in the water!" The leader spoke, and his only companion landed beside him as they reached the sea.

Performing a quick jutsu with some hand signs, they launched a huge wave of water where Naruto was, who remained calmly looking at the wave before raising his sword and covering it with light.

He cut the air and released a light slash into the giant wave, exploding and expanding a ball of light; water and light clashed against each other, but the light quickly began to evaporate the water, causing the Kiri ninjas to fly back with the impact.

"Damn!!!" The leader exclaimed, seeing that his situation wasn't good with that strange boy; he was going to try to escape through the water, but a flash on top of the vapor caught his attention, he saw the boy making the same movement while his sword glowed. Before he could react, another light attack was launched and fell on them without being able to react, creating another explosion of light.

*BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOMMMM!!!!!*

The explosion once again evaporated the seawater, and Naruto felt all the ninjas being eliminated; he didn't fall into the water since he couldn't walk on it, so he used Geppo to return to the Uzumaki coast.

"That... was amazing!" The pale child looked at what Naruto caused and looked at the boy with admiration as he saw him walking through the air.

"It seems they were really after you..." Naruto commented while looking at the boy quite excited in front of him.

"You eliminated all of them! It was amazing!" The boy repeated with the same enthusiasm, looking at Naruto with hopeful eyes.

"Yes, they deserved it," Naruto commented and sighed before continuing. "What do you plan to do now? You can't stay here..." Naruto commented.

"Hm... I don't know..." He said, a bit embarrassed, and looked at Naruto cautiously. "Can you take me with you?" He asked.

"I... can help you, but I can't take you to my home right now," Naruto said, he couldn't take the boy to the village, but he could take him to the Land of Fire.

"If you can help me... I accept..." The boy spoke, and Naruto nodded; he had to act quickly to get back home.

He grabbed the boy by his clothes before the boy could react and used his speed to take off. "What are you doing! AHHHH!!!" Kimimaro screamed as they flew into the sky.

Naruto flew for a while to the coast of the Land of Fire and traversed the east of it, looking for a good place to leave the boy until he returned, but at least it would end the boy's trail and leave him in a safer place.

While the boy was still screaming, he finally chose a cave and saw it was uninhabitable and went to that place. Landing at the entrance, he released the boy. "You could have warned me first!" The boy immediately complained.

"Sorry about that, but I'm in a hurry. You can stay here for a few days, don't expose yourself too much, there might be Leaf ninjas passing through the region, but you can no longer be followed by Kiri ninjas," Naruto spoke, and the boy, after thinking a bit, nodded, realizing he was several hundred kilometers away from the Land of Whirlpools.

"That's good, I'm going home, see you later. I don't know how many days I might take, but I'll return as soon as I can," Naruto spoke, and the boy understood.

After that, he jumped into the air, and his body shone as he returned to Konoha while the day was almost ending.

It was night when Kushina looked at Minato, worried. "What do you mean you haven't found Naruto?!" She exclaimed.

"We couldn't find him... Even the Anbu couldn't locate him, and we can't use the sensors to find him, and you know why..." Minato commented with a bit of frustration.

"But it's been hours!" She still said, worried.

"Yes, we went to the Uchiha clan compound and talked with the girl Naruto took to the place; she mentioned that the last time she saw him was at that moment..." Minato said.

"Our brother hasn't been found?" Mizu said, concerned, beside them.

"..." Sora stood next to her sister, feeling a bit guilty.

Kushina approached her daughter and hugged her, "He will be found soon, daughter... He just hasn't been found yet, but everything will be alright!" She said, trying not to be too worried so as not to scare her daughter.

The party had continued, even with that wave of energy exploding in the place. Minato and Jiraiya found nothing that could see the origin of it, which left them quite worried. However, Kushina at one point missed her son after Sora had mentioned he left with the little Uchiha girl.

She asked some Anbu to look for Naruto as a precaution, but became scared when they returned saying that Naruto was nowhere to be found where they searched. She went to his room to see if he was there since she couldn't feel him due to her condition of not having chakra. As soon as she returned, she called Minato, quite worried, and Minato put Anbu on the search for Naruto until ending the party, which had already been 6 hours and the sun was setting.

"Hokage-sama! Naruto has appeared!" Kakashi showed up in his Anbu uniform.

"Where is he?!" Minato asked.

"He's coming home, he suddenly appeared in the middle of the road, he seems to be fine," Kakashi spoke, noting that Naruto had taken care to not get dirty in the fight against the Kiri ninjas.

He opened the gate and approached while seeing his parents and sisters, knowing what was coming. 'I must give them a convincing explanation...' He murmured as he approached.

◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆

🦝 Raccoon here: 🦝

I deeply appreciate your support since the beginning of this exciting journey!

I hope each chapter has provided incredible moments. If you like my work and would like to support the continuation of this fanfic, consider becoming a patron with plans starting at $2!. As a token of gratitude, I offer access to more than 165 extra chapters with 8 active fanfics at the same time, along with other exclusive benefits on my profile, such as images and significant decisions for the stories.

Even if you are not a patron, I am making chapters available a few hours earlier here, so become a free member on the platform!

🌟 RaccoonLeague | Patreon🌟

Visit our Patreon for more: https://www.patreon.com/RaccoonLeague

Extra Content Already Available:

🌀 Naruto - Light Ninja! 20 extra chapters! (Complete fanfic for any subscription level.)

🏴‍☠️ One Piece - I Am a Different Luffy!: 30 extra chapters!

🔮 Danmachi - Infinite Mana System!: 20 extra chapters!

👑 Game of Thrones: The Legend of Jon Arctic!: 20 extra chapters!

🌀 Naruto - Minato Namikaze SI!: 30 extra chapters!

🗡️ The Witcher - As Uchiha Madara! 20 extra chapters!

⚡ Harry Potter - Shadow Monarch! 20 extra chapters!

👑 Game of Thrones: DragonBorn! 10 extra chapters!

🛸 Star Wars - The Gray Jedi! (New)

🧙‍♂️ Harry Potter - Ancient Magic! (NEW)

🌃 Cyberpunk: V Reborn! (NEW)

Except for One Piece with daily chapters and DragonBorn once a week, all fanfics are updated 3 times a week, there's just a pause in updating in the week, only to create drafts for the week's chapters.

In addition to the extra chapters, daily chapters are posted and 25 chapters per week!

Your support is very important and makes all the difference in keeping these stories alive.

Thank you very much for being part of this journey! I hope you continue to enjoy the story and that it brings even more joy to your life!

Visit our Patreon for more!!

◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆

7