Chapter 21 – Akame’s Determination.
157 1 7
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

[Chapter Size: 2000 Words.]
Third Person POV
Somewhere in the land of fire.
...

...

Attention, I am changing the name of the Uchiha girl to Akame. 

[Here's her image:]

Naruto walked up to his parents waiting for him.

"Where have you been, my son?" Kushina approached her son, hugging him worriedly, and checking if he was alright.

"I was just thinking and walking around the village." Naruto commented, looking at his mother.

"How did you manage to get past all the ambushes? We were worried and had people looking for you everywhere." Minato approached, narrowing his eyes but then ruffled his son's hair without giving it much thought.

Naruto, for his part, just shrugged, knowing he didn't have much to explain. He moved away from his parents and was greeted by his sisters. "Naruto." Mizu approached with a small joyful smile.

"Hello, sister..." Naruto spoke and felt someone tugging at his clothes, Sora was looking at the ground.

"Naruto..." She said quietly and looked up at him, "Sorry." She said.

Naruto sighed and smiled before hugging her, catching her by surprise. "It's all right." He said as he wrapped his arms around her. Mizu looked surprised to the side, while Kushina and Minato exchanged looks not knowing what had happened, but they smiled seeing their children getting along well after what seemed like a small fight.

"Let's go inside now, your father has to tell the ambushes still looking for Naruto that he has already returned home." Kushina said, and their children nodded, Naruto broke the hug leaving Sora with a small blush and followed his family inside.

They had a peaceful dinner that night, and Naruto returned to his normal routine the next day, his sisters had the day off and went to train with Jiraiya, while Naruto went to train but was approached by Akame, who besides asking where he had been and giving a small excuse, trained with him again.

Naruto did 3,000 push-ups, 3,000 sit-ups, and ran 30 kilometers that afternoon with Akame trying to keep up, but she was still just a shadow of the boy.

Naruto obtained a storage scroll with Akame's help who used her chakra to store some supplies, and Naruto waited for the academy to let out before sneaking out of the village again, and went to where Kimimaro was, eating some things he found around the cave believing Naruto would return.

"Naruto!" He exclaimed when he saw the boy return with some joy.

"Hello, Kimimaro. Here, this scroll has some things for you." Naruto said and handed the scroll to him.

"How do I open it?" Kimimaro raised the question having never used a storage scroll while Naruto scratched his head wondering how he could teach him, since he couldn't use chakra.

"I think you just have to put your chakra into the central seal, you can try." Naruto said.

"Alright... I'll try." He said, opening the scroll and summoning his chakra in his hand as he pressed it against the scroll.

As soon as he did that, a huge puff of smoke appeared and a bunch of cans appeared in front of Kimimaro.

"..." Naruto.

"..." Kimimaro.

"I guess it wasn't supposed to happen like this, but it worked anyway." Naruto scratched his head and said.

Kimimaro wasted no time and used a bone from his hand to open the cans and started eating quickly, as it had been a week since he had a decent meal.

Naruto left the boy to eat and took his time eating, since he was out of the village. Time passed as he reached his 3,000th push-up with a rock on his back and saw Kimimaro with a satisfied face coming up to Naruto curiously.

"How are you so strong?" He asked curiously, after all, how can you fly in the sky and make those golden explosions? He was thankful for Naruto saving him and taking him out of the whirlpool country, but still, he had many questions in his head.

"I was born special, I don't have chakra, but different powers." Naruto said, surprising Kimimaro.

"I guess I understand, even if I don't..." The boy said in the end.

Naruto continued training and Kimimaro started to train with Naruto, while he also did physical exercises.

In the end, as the day was announcing its end, Naruto spoke with the boy trying to catch up to him, something that reminded him a lot of Akame Uchiha.

Naruto returned home, his routine continued like this for the rest of the year, he had been training every day, while his sisters were at school, he would go to the southern region, where Kimimaro was currently living and Naruto didn't take long to arrive. During the weekends, he trained with Akame, who was becoming extremely powerful, but she kept a low profile like Naruto. 

"You're almost as strong as my sisters and you have the Sharingan, you could go to the more advanced class at the academy..." Naruto asked her one day, curious, trying to understand why she had been keeping a low profile the whole time. 

"You are discreet, sensei. So, I should be too!" She said with conviction, and Naruto shook his head, he was a different case, but he accepted the girl's explanation in the end. 

"Now let's fight, I want to see how you are." Naruto said, wanting a bit of sparring. 

"Yes, sensei." Akame spoke and went into combat mode in front of Naruto as she activated her 2-tomoe Sharingan, something she had achieved a few months into the training, which Naruto considered quite surprising for an 8-year-old girl. 

Naruto made the first move, using Soru, he appeared in front of the girl before trying to kick her, while her eyes spun and she leaned her head back. Naruto nodded in satisfaction, he hadn't used his true speed, but it would certainly give a Chunin trouble with his current speed. 

She turned back and rushed at Naruto, she was extremely fast learning Uchiha taijutsu with her body trained after training with Naruto for 2 years. 

Naruto used his body to defend against the Uchiha taijutsu while he used his navy-style hand-to-hand combat, exchanging blows all the while as he smiled seeing Akame's eye spin looking for an opening in his defense, but Naruto began to press her after a while. 

"I'm going too easy." He said smiling as he began to make her retreat, even with her Sharingan, while the girl frowned, both exchanging blows and more blows and Akame felt she couldn't continue like this, Naruto hit her at a moment and she transformed into wood, using the substitution technique. 

She appeared on the side making a seal, while creating 4 clones for Naruto, who continued fighting with the 4, dodging their blows with a smile. 

"Come on, I expected more strength from you." Naruto commented as the girl began to release chakra into her body, something similar to what Naruto did with his fruit and ended up teaching the girl. 

She became faster and stronger, now in 5, Naruto seemed cornered, making high-speed movements without using his fruit, but he was calm, one Akame punched the ground and it exploded the next moment with just her fist. 

"That was really strong..." Naruto smiled satisfied while whistling. 

"Pay attention, sensei!" She shouted in the air and appeared above Naruto's head, who just moved to the side making her punch the ground again, creating another explosion. 

"You should know that nothing can escape my sensitivity." He said. The girl looked up from the hole at him, before seeing Naruto's leg kicking her face and the clone turning into smoke. 

Akame went into defense mode, Naruto had already appeared in front of the second. Delivering another blow, she disappeared into smoke, moving on to the next who didn't even have a chance to react, disappeared. Naruto turned his attention to the last two Akames. 

They were making a set of seals and Naruto saw them launching a great flame at him. 

She released her jutsu with a blast of fire, creating destruction in front of her, and looked for Naruto within the flames as soon as she saw everything catching fire, but he was nowhere to be found. 

"Above you." Naruto spoke with a smile and raised his hands with a gun gesture and released the Shigan on her, the clone evaporated and the original Akame fell backward receiving the air bullet in her stomach. 

"Ahhh." She complained while getting up, Naruto landed softly in front of her. 

"You did very well, forget what I said about you being almost at the level of my sisters, you are as strong or even stronger than them." He said with satisfaction.

Despite the pain, Akame nodded, a blush spreading on her face from Naruto's compliment. They were now 8-year-old children, Naruto couldn't say he hadn't grown accustomed to Akame's presence and liked the girl, just as he did with Kimimaro.

"Sensei, I'm a genjutsu specialist, but it doesn't work on you..." She murmured in the end.

"That's true, one more point for you, but you're facing me. Haha." Naruto had to laugh in the end. He could even break out of a Tsukuyomi with a Mangekyou Sharingan, he could free himself from any genjutsu with his Conqueror's Haki.

"You've proven yourself strong, Akame, but what about your determination?" Naruto suddenly asked, and Akame frowned, already knowing what was to come.

Naruto exploded his aura on the girl at that moment, causing her to step back, the clearing that was a bit destroyed from their fight was caught by Naruto's wave of Haki, even making the wind extinguish the flames Akame created, the entire area felt his Haki as the trees bent to the opposite side, and Akame, feeling the explosion more intensely than anything, knelt at that moment.

Naruto always pressured her, conducting a sort of mental training with the girl. She unlocked her second tomoe in these tests. While she gazed with her eyes kneeling, her hair flying back forcefully, Naruto continued to push her harder and harder every year, making her improve gradually.

Akame always felt a fear in her heart from Naruto's explosion, her knees always weakened, as if Naruto was a sovereign she had no right to challenge, something that always put her to the test, and he increased it whenever she made some progress, she never saw Naruto's real strength with this power.

Feeling the fear and while a part of her told her to just give up, her determination increased seeing Naruto looking almost disappointed, she didn't want to be weak in front of him, she had been weak once, but she didn't want to be a burden to Naruto, after all, she considered her life linked to her savior and even though she sought revenge for her mother's death, she hoped to stand by his side.

She began to force her knees up, fighting against the king's pressure, as she tried to stand up, her shoulders felt increasingly heavy and a part of her kept telling her to give up.

'I refuse, I will be strong and follow him!' She thought of Naruto and began to push against the Haki.

Naruto looked at her, a satisfied smile spreading across his face, as she slowly stood up in front of him, even as her hair continued to fly back from his pressure. After giving a slight nod, he deactivated his Haki, and everything around them began to calm down.

"Very well, today I'm paying for dinner!" Naruto said with satisfaction and turned to walk in the opposite direction.

Akame sighed as her hair and clothes were all messed up from Naruto's force, but in the end, she smiled, following the boy who had already started walking back to the village.

◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆

🦝 Raccoon here: 🦝

I deeply appreciate your support since the beginning of this exciting journey!

I hope each chapter has provided incredible moments. If you like my work and would like to support the continuation of this fanfic, consider becoming a patron with plans starting at $2!. As a token of gratitude, I offer access to more than 165 extra chapters with 8 active fanfics at the same time, along with other exclusive benefits on my profile, such as images and significant decisions for the stories.

Even if you are not a patron, I am making chapters available a few hours earlier here, so become a free member on the platform!

🌟 RaccoonLeague | Patreon🌟

Visit our Patreon for more: https://www.patreon.com/RaccoonLeague

Extra Content Already Available:

🌀 Naruto - Light Ninja! 20 extra chapters! (Complete fanfic for any subscription level.)

🏴‍☠️ One Piece - I Am a Different Luffy!: 30 extra chapters!

🔮 Danmachi - Infinite Mana System!: 20 extra chapters!

👑 Game of Thrones: The Legend of Jon Arctic!: 20 extra chapters!

🌀 Naruto - Minato Namikaze SI!: 30 extra chapters!

🗡️ The Witcher - As Uchiha Madara! 20 extra chapters!

⚡ Harry Potter - Shadow Monarch! 20 extra chapters!

👑 Game of Thrones: DragonBorn! 10 extra chapters!

🛸 Star Wars - The Gray Jedi! (New)

🧙‍♂️ Harry Potter - Ancient Magic! (NEW)

🌃 Cyberpunk: V Reborn! (NEW)

Except for One Piece with daily chapters and DragonBorn once a week, all fanfics are updated 3 times a week, there's just a pause in updating in the week, only to create drafts for the week's chapters.

In addition to the extra chapters, daily chapters are posted and 25 chapters per week!

Your support is very important and makes all the difference in keeping these stories alive.

Thank you very much for being part of this journey! I hope you continue to enjoy the story and that it brings even more joy to your life!

Visit our Patreon for more!!

◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆

7