Chapter 24 – Looking for Tsunade 01.
150 2 8
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

[Chapter Size: 1700 Words.]
Third Person POV
Konoha
...

...

Naruto sat in a chair made of bones and looked at the young man in front of him. 

"So we're not going to train?" Kimimaro spoke timidly. 

"No," Naruto replied. 

"I don't think it's serious." He murmured. 

"But it is, you should know that better than me. You need treatment," Naruto commented. 

"..." He couldn't refute Naruto, even though Kimimaro was older than Naruto, Naruto was the leader here. 

"So what are we going to do...?" He asked. 

Naruto looked for a moment and said, "I'll find a solution, don't worry." Naruto just threw out those words, and Kimimaro nodded, after all, Naruto always knew what to do. 

He stayed with his little friend that day until he decided to return to Konoha. Using his speed in the air, he quickly arrived in the middle of the Leaf Village before going home, he waited for his parents to come, still with Sora being punished for what she did to her classmate and the girl still being quite stubborn about it. 

"Dad," Naruto suddenly called the attention of the Hokage in the middle of dinner. 

"Yes, Naruto?" Minato looked at his son, surprised. 

"I was reading some medical books, can you tell me who the best doctors we have in Konoha are?" Naruto asked innocently. 

"Well, I think your mother can answer that better than me," Minato smiled, looking at Kushina, Sora, and Mizu who looked curiously at their mother with Naruto's question. 

"Well... there are many famous medical ninjutsu users in Konoha, after all, Tsunade implemented it and Konoha was the first village to have this style of system in combat teams," she said, smiling at her son. 

Before she could name names, Naruto was surprised by the name Tsunade, which he didn't know. "Who is Tsunade, mom?" He asked. 

"She would certainly be at the top of the list I was going to talk about, she is the last of the Senju clan, one of the founding clans of the village and of the first Hokage, they are known as we, the Uzumakis, with a great amount of chakra and greater life force than all the other clans, Tsunade took advantage of this and delved into medicine with her chakra control, if I were to say who was the greatest doctor in the world, it would definitely be her," Kushina spoke. 

"Really, if I wanted to find her, where could I do that?" Naruto asked, opening a rare smile, which caught Kushina by surprise with her son so excited about it. 

Kushina looked at her husband, before sighing and turning back to Naruto. "Sorry, Naruto. Tsunade had some problems and she left the village to travel through the country of fire, she is considered a retired doctor, despite her immense talent," Kushina murmured. 

"I see... I guess you don't need to say anyone else, mom," Naruto murmured, but still with a lot of interest in the famous doctor. 

"Why are you interested in medicine, son?" Minato asked, looking at Naruto and his sudden strange behavior towards the topic. 

"I wanted to see some things, heard that you don't need chakra to learn medicine," Naruto said to give a plausible excuse and his sisters looked at him surprised while eating. 

"Well... that's true, if you want to become a doctor, I will support you, won't I, Minato?" Kushina said, rubbing Naruto's head and Minato nodded with a smile. 

They continued eating with various topics until Naruto went to his room, taking some different books, about the history of Konoha and starting to read, wanting to understand more about Tsunade, after all, his intuition was screaming when he heard the name of this woman, if someone could help Kimimaro, it would be her. 

He read until he found, reading her story as a student of the third Hokage, which made Naruto almost think about talking to him, but gave up at the last moment, after all, he read her story and beyond her contributions to the village, there was no information about her whereabouts, and asking his parents would be too suspicious, but Naruto still had an option.

After that, Naruto went to sleep. Waking up the next day and leaving as soon as he was alone, he flew through the space above the village trying to find a specific person, and some time later, he felt their presence within range, heading to that location. 

Jiraiya was once again spending his afternoon doing research, peeping through a hole in the hot springs where the women bathed and relaxed. 

"THAT!!! THE PERFECT SIZE!" He almost shouted looking at the naked women. 

"This one is very good too! It will give me good paragraphs for my next book!" He murmured. 

"So you're spying on women in the bathroom?" A new voice emerged. 

"That's right, it's great for my drafts, serves as inspiration, I call it research! Seeing so many circumferences and sagging is so fun!" Jiraiya responded automatically, until he finally realized someone was by his side without even noticing. 

He took his eye off the hole and turned his face to the side, seeing the boy he had almost never interacted with. "N-Naruto?" Jiraiya was surprised to see the boy there. 

"You really are a pervert..." Naruto spoke, with some disgust in his tone. 

"Wait! It's not what you think!" The man seemed quite desperate, what would happen if Naruto spoke out to his parents? Certainly, Kushina would beat him as much as Tsunade had once done. 

"You're doing exactly what I'm seeing. Wait till my mother hears about this, I'll say you were wanting to teach me something like this." Naruto crossed his arms, making Jiraiya freeze in place. 

"Wait kid, you can't be serious, clearly I'm not doing this!" Jiraiya made a comic face. 

"Let's see what my mother will say when I ask, what do you mean when you talked about circumference and sagging in the women's bathroom, saying it's fun." Naruto spoke each word calmly, leaving Jiraiya sweating. 

'This brat... he surely wants something, to start with... how did he appear here without me noticing...' Jiraiya wondered, but soon concluded he was too focused on the bathers to notice a brat approaching. 

"So... what can I do for you to keep quiet about this..." Jiraiya fumbled his hands hoping to buy Naruto off. 

Naruto, who had a serious tone, cracked a small smile at this. "Good that you asked. I've heard that you had a team member named Tsunade. Can you tell me more about her." Naruto asked. 

Jiraiya once again, looked surprised at Naruto. "Tsunade?" He wondered what Naruto wanted with this woman, thinking Naruto must have seen the woman's photo in some book when young, after all, Minato always said his son liked to read, he just came to a conclusion. 

"You're too young to be interested in women, Naruto. Besides, Tsunade is way too old for you." Jiraiya concluded, crossing his arms and closing his eyes as if he was right about that. 

He didn't notice how Naruto wanted to kill him with his gaze, which made him simply kick him in the shin. 

"That hurt!" Jiraiya cried out in pain but didn't stop looking at Naruto bewildered. 

"It's not about that, I'm just interested, can you tell me how she's doing currently." Naruto spoke with a tone of dissatisfaction. 

"She... Well..." Jiraiya began to speak, seeing no problem in telling Naruto about Tsunade. "She's roaming the country of fire, just gambling and owing money in many places, the casino owners call her, 'The Legendary Sucker'. Hahahaha!" Jiraiya laughed at the end. 

"So she's around the country of fire... and owes money..." Naruto murmured. 

Jiraiya stopped laughing and looked at Naruto curiously, "But what do you want with this woman, are you sure you're not interested in her, I almost saw her once. AHH!" Jiraiya received another kick in the shin from Naruto, wondering when this harmless boy became so aggressive. 

"Well... you told me what I wanted to know, because of that, I won't tell anything to my mother." Naruto said, turning away while Jiraiya cried with the pain in his shin. 

Naruto stopped for a moment. "One more thing." Jiraiya looked at him and Naruto continued with a much darker tone. "If you try anything with any woman I know..." Naruto looked into Jiraiya's eyes. "I will kill you." He turned away after those words.

Jiraiya stood there, frozen, after hearing that. When he heard the boy's threat, a shiver ran through his entire body, making him gulp and wonder what that was coming from the child as he walked away. Even the thought crossed his mind that this boy should be under surveillance by an Anbu, as per Minato, but Jiraiya saw nothing nearby, which he also found strange. 

Despite his great disdain for Jiraiya, Naruto still returned home satisfied. He returned secretly without the Anbu noticing and spread a map on the floor of his room of the vast Land of Fire. 

"Let's see..." Naruto looked at the large metropolises, after all, casinos were a legally viable and popular game in this country, so he needed to start from a beginning point. 

'It's better I start with the Capital City, which is the seat of the Daimyō and his family,' he thought. 

Realizing it was still the morning, he could arrive at the capital by early afternoon. So wanting to start his searches today, Naruto prepared a backpack and headed for the door once more. 

He leaped into the air again, hidden from the Anbu, and flew out of the village, passing the barrier that could not detect him. In the air, he became a yellow flash and disappeared, flying straight towards the country's capital.

◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆

🦝 Raccoon here: 🦝

I deeply appreciate your support since the beginning of this exciting journey!

I hope each chapter has provided incredible moments. If you like my work and would like to support the continuation of this fanfic, consider becoming a patron with plans starting at $2!. As a token of gratitude, I offer access to more than 165 extra chapters with 8 active fanfics at the same time, along with other exclusive benefits on my profile, such as images and significant decisions for the stories.

Even if you are not a patron, I am making chapters available a few hours earlier here, so become a free member on the platform!

🌟 RaccoonLeague | Patreon🌟

Visit our Patreon for more: https://www.patreon.com/RaccoonLeague

Extra Content Already Available:

🌀 Naruto - Light Ninja! 20 extra chapters! (Complete fanfic for any subscription level.)

🏴‍☠️ One Piece - I Am a Different Luffy!: 30 extra chapters!

🔮 Danmachi - Infinite Mana System!: 20 extra chapters!

👑 Game of Thrones: The Legend of Jon Arctic!: 20 extra chapters!

🌀 Naruto - Minato Namikaze SI!: 30 extra chapters!

🗡️ The Witcher - As Uchiha Madara! 20 extra chapters!

⚡ Harry Potter - Shadow Monarch! 20 extra chapters!

👑 Game of Thrones: DragonBorn! 10 extra chapters!

🛸 Star Wars - The Gray Jedi! (New)

🧙‍♂️ Harry Potter - Ancient Magic! (NEW)

🌃 Cyberpunk: V Reborn! (NEW)

Except for One Piece with daily chapters and DragonBorn once a week, all fanfics are updated 3 times a week, there's just a pause in updating in the week, only to create drafts for the week's chapters.

In addition to the extra chapters, daily chapters are posted and 25 chapters per week!

Your support is very important and makes all the difference in keeping these stories alive.

Thank you very much for being part of this journey! I hope you continue to enjoy the story and that it brings even more joy to your life!

Visit our Patreon for more!!

◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆

8