Chapter 3 : Soul Stone
150 2 6
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Eric saw many people, he saw that there were several empty reception desks, he approached and handed over his ID card.

"I'm Eric Egan want to register as a wizard, this is my ID card"

"Okay, Mr. Eric, let me check it."

'A beautiful receptionist in front of me looks at my ID card, I see her name pin on her shirt, this receptionist's name is Ellie, and I think the name is suitable for a beautiful woman like her, even though her hair is white, but I think it suits her.'

"Please fill out this form, Mr. Eric; you must fill out this form properly."

"Okay, Miss Ellie"

The receptionist just smiled back at me.

Name

Eric Egan

Title

-

Race Human

Gender

Man

Age

25 Years Old

Affiliate

Sezerte City

Job -

Magic Capacity

C

Magic Affinity

-

 

"Miss Ellie, there are some things I don't know. So I emptied them."

"No Problem, let me see first"

Eric handed over the file, and Miss Ellie checked the contents. After a while

"It's alright Mr. Eric, please come with me. We'll do a test in the back room."

Miss Ellie stood up and Eric followed her into the back room. After going through the back room door. Eric saw a large red ball on the table.

‘This ball looks like the previous blue ball’

"Please put your hand on the Red Data Crystal."

"Is this different from Blue Data Crystal?"

"This is a High-Grade Data Crystal, while the blue color is a Mid-Grade Data Crystal; there is also a Green color which is a Low-Grade Type. This High-Grade Data Crystal has a better identity capacity than other Data Crystal, please put your hand on it Mr. Eric. "

Eric put his hand on the Red Data Crystal. Same as before, magic energy came out of the Data Crystal and entered his entire body,

Then suddenly some strange writing appeared on his head.

'What is this?'

‘Why do I feel dizzy, this ...’

"Aaaaahhhh ..."

"Mr. Eric, what's wrong with you?"

"Huuurtsss Aghhhh ..."

Eric suddenly fell ... and fainted. Ellie became panic...

"Mr. Eric! Mr. Eric!! ... "

Ellie didn't know what was happening. Usually those who use Red Data Crystal won't scream and suffer pain, but instead they will feel a better and more comfortable feeling.

Ellie ran out of the room and called the other staff.

"Help!!! Please come here!! there's someone who fainted!!!”

"Calm down, Miss Ellie, tell me what happened?" a young man in the same clothes as Miss Ellie approached him and questioned him.

"There are people who faint in the test room when using Red Data Crystal!!”

"Ok, Ok calm down Miss Ellie, you go upstairs to meet the Vice Lord of the tower, then tell him what happened here, me and the others will move him to the treatment room"

"Yes"

Ellie went upstairs. While the young man and the others entered the test room. Then they moved Eric who was passing out into the treatment room.

***

Meanwhile, somewhere else...

"Where is this? Am I dead again? "

Eric looked around; there was a lot of green light shining everywhere. There are small sized and large ones.

When Eric looked up, he saw the Soul Stone he had been looking for.

"So you've been here all this time."

[Hello young boy, we meet again]

Eric looked around but could not determine where the sound came from, he was familiar with this voice, and this voice was the one who brought his life back.

"Are you a god? The god who revived me before? I am very grateful for the opportunity you gave me. "

Eric put his hand on his chest and bowed slightly.

[True but also false, I am the remaining divine soul left by my true self for you. I feel pity when I see you, so I revive you and leave the remaining soul here to help you.]

Eric felt this god was too good for him.

[Take it easy, if you want to repay my kindness, you can do it after you become strong like me. Do you know about karma?]

"An explanation of the good that is rewarded with good and the evil that is rewarded with evil, am I right?"

[Yeah, there's a little truth. I think it's still too early for you to understand, you will know that someday.]

[Right now, what you need to know is that this place is deep in your soul. Above you are a soul stone. And the green light around you is the rest of the souls of the magus from your world. A small light means that the soul energy is weak and the big one has strong soul energy. You can absorb it to your advantage. But I advise you to start from the smallest.]

Eric saw the orb again.

[If you want to get out you just need to think about it. Likewise, if you want to come in you just have to think about it. Because my remaining soul still has a little left, I will help you once again if you are in danger. But remember when I help you it means that when my remaining soul disappears too.]

"Thank you remaining divine soul I want to ask? How do you absorb this green light around me? "

"Soul’s Divine?"

"Hello?"

"?"

"Are you gone?"

‘Yeah it seems like there's only me here now’

Eric saw the light around him.

‘I have to start from the smallest, but there is a lot of small light here.’

Eric tried to touch one of the small green lights.

*** Shua

Many memories of a man named Shindu Mahesvara Marut entered his head.

From the moment he was born,

When he was little,

When he was learned magic from his family, (Father! Father! Teach me too ...).

When he was became a famous wind magus in his family. (You're so great, son ...).

When he marries a woman he loves, (I take you to be my wife, to have one another and take care of each other, from now until forever ...).

When the woman is sick, (Calm down I will take you to the hospital ...).

When he accompanied her at the hospital. (Unfortunately I will go to China; I hear there is a magic medicine there that can cure you ...).

When he looked the woman died. (Doctor! Doctor! Quickly call a doctor ... she's a dead woman, sir ... doesn't this hospital have the best medical equipment in the world ... how could this ... this ...).

When he looked the woman buried. (Dear ... ss ... ooorr ... yyy ... what a great magus, can't even cure you ...).

When he used taboo magic type undead to revive the woman. (I will make you come back to life dear, just wait ...).

When he always fails to revive him (why ... why .... what was wrong ... aghhhh).

When his family found out what he was doing,

When he was expelled from his family. (I'm disappointed in you Sindhu, you! You are embarrassing Murat's family ...)

Until then he knew that there was an opportunity to be able to raise her at a magic meeting on the island at that time. (True, a stronger source of magic ... I need a source of magic ... HA HA HA HA)

When he snuck the Pacific Island.

And finally, when he died sucked by the space portal on the island.

All of that passed in an instant, but for Eric it felt years. Finally Eric saw the figure of Sindhu smiled at him and disappeared.

‘This is ... amazing ... and sad too ... he must have regrets that let him survive until now’

Eric shed tears; he raised his hand and touched his tears.

‘Am I crying?’

Eric felt exhausted, he sat down.

‘What did I see before Sindhu's life on Earth? So it's like that, can I touch the others? '

Eric looked around again.

‘No, I'm not strong enough, I feel like I will really run out of energy if I keep doing it’

‘I have to practice my magic first, thanks to you Sindhu, I now know how to start magic, and become a Magus again ...’

***

In front of the treatment room door.

"He is unconscious?" Asked a middle-aged man

"Not yet the Vice Lord of the tower, he has been unconscious all day"

"How's the body doing?"

"His body is healthy, but there is a strange magic fluctuation around his head. We suspect, he suffered from instability of magic energy with his body, so he fainted”

"Let me know if he wakes up"

"I will report it Vice Lord"

***

Three days later

6