10 – It Takes One To Know One
53 0 2
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Biranal lies in between his thighs, staring at his soft member as her cheeks glow a soft shade of red, and her tail swings impatiently above her head.

“You wanted this,” Varzath reminds her, rolling his eyes in virtue of her sudden coyness.

Biranal nods, but still, she hesitates. “My Lord was angry last time because I was the only one who f-finished.”

“Well, anybody would’ve been,” Varzath admits, “But I understand you were mad at me, and this time was different. You don’t need to force yourself.”

Biranal frowns. “If I leave, My Lord is going to summon somebody else, won’t he?”

Varzath sighs. “If you must do it, then by all means, but stop acting as though you’ve never seen a cock before. We don’t have the whole night.”

Biranal licks her lips, taking a small breath as she seems to gather her courage before shifting her gaze downwards. The vision of his member, still soft, has her biting the corner of her lower lip.

Of course, Varzath could end her suffering by ordering her around as usual… But what would be the fun in that?

After another moment of hesitation, Biranal finally approaches her face from his crotch, placing a soft kiss against the base of his member, and then, while running her hands against his inner thighs, licking it from base to head.

Varzath shudders, while Biranal continues to place soft, slow kisses across the length of his cock, raising her gaze to meet his as she does so.

“I can’t take it…” she murmurs, “I can’t stop thinking about it…”

“And I’m supposedly the pervert?” Varzath replies, tensely.

Biranal runs her tongue along his hardening dick, inhaling deeply, and then caressing her cheek against it. “Don’t pretend this isn’t My Lord’s fault… Even the smell of it drives me crazy…”

“Think of it as a toy if it makes you feel better, but stop treating it as such!”

Biranal laughs softly, her breath tickling his wet member as she moves her tongue against it one more time, before finally grabbing it in one of her hands.

“I always forget how big it seems, being this close to it…” Almost as if measuring it against her face, Biranal slowly jerks his cock as she lies beside it, swallowing hard as it reaches full hardness. “If not for my generation… How sore would my throat become from taking it…?”

“You don’t want to give me a blowjob,” Varzath guesses exasperatedly.

Biranal shifts her eyes from his erection to his face and blinks, slowly. “I don’t…?”

Varzath sighs. “Biranal, I’m tired.”

“I have been a bad dragon,” she whispers, “But My Lord agreed he wouldn’t send me away…”

“I should have you standing in the corner with your legs spread all night for this; Or in the corridor, outside.”

Biranal shudders, and then flinches. “Please, don’t.”

Varzath sighs. “That made you happy, didn’t it? By the Lords, you’re incorrigible.”

Biranal averts her gaze, blushing slightly. “I… I’m sorry. I don’t know why I’m like this… I just can’t seem to help myself… I…”

“You’re a huge pervert,” Varzath offers, “Obviously. Sometimes I wonder if our games get you off even more than they do me.”

Biranal’s blush deepens.

“Just tell me what you want, Biranal. I wasn’t kidding about being tired.”

A moment of silence goes by before Biranal speaks again. In fact, by the time she does so, his cock has begun to soften in her grip, and her voice is nearly unhearable, “I want… I want My Lord to go through with his threats.”

Varzath blinks. Now, that’s not what he was expecting to hear, not by a long shot.

“You… Wanted me to have you parading naked through the city?” Try as he may, Varzath can’t keep the disbelief from his voice. Of course, he knew she enjoyed his threats to some extent, but…

Biranal shakes her head quickly.

“No, not that… I mean, yes…” She cringes, looking as if she’s about to start crying.

“You wanted it, but you’re afraid of what they’d think of you. You’re afraid you’d lose their respect.”

Biranal nods. By this point, his member has softened completely, and, seeming to realize as much, she gives it a glance before shifting her eyes toward Varzath apologetically.

“I can’t even do this much right… All the girls say it’s so easy to seduce men… But other than fighting, I’m worthless…”

Biranal’s expression showcases insecurity, fear, and self-deprecation. She still looks as if she’s about to start crying at any second now.

Varzath sighs as he raises his eyebrow at her. “Do these girls happen to be Succubi with hundreds of years of experience in doing what they were born to do?”

Biranal blinks. “Yes, but-”

“And the man you were trying to seduce, does he happen to be a certain Demon Lord?”

Biranal almost pouts. “His name is Varzath, and he wouldn’t even look my way for the past year.”

Varzath clicks his tongue. “I bet the bastard did whatever he wanted and then threw you away, didn’t he?”

Biranal laughs softly as she wipes a single tear from her cheek. “That’s a good description.”

Varzath sits, running his hand through her hair as he has Biranal turn and lay against his lap, staring up at him.

“Well, it’s your fault for falling in love with a man like that. But tell me, do you think any of these so-called experts in seduction would be able to seduce this Lord Varzath at any time they want?”

Biranal’s eyes widen slightly. Then, she laughs. She doesn’t look about to cry anymore. “…Not a chance in Hell… He’d wrap them around his finger, have them begging for more, and then move on…”

Varzath smiles at her. “You might have too high an opinion of me, love. Some of them do know what they are doing when it comes to these games.”

Biranal looks doubtful. “Does My Lord mean to say he has lost before?”

As he continues to pet her, Varzath shrugs. “I’m not made of stone, and neither is my heart. I, as many other Incubi, have played with fire enough to find myself burned occasionally.”

“Then why…?”

Varzath shrugs again. “Why am I still alone? As I keep telling you, love is nothing but a curse. It’ll eat you from the inside until you’re a husk, begging to be used and abused… Nothing good ever comes from it, especially in Hell.”

Varzath averts his gaze toward the bedroom’s window, showcasing the city below the palace. Biranal’s hair feels like silk against his fingers, and her skin is slightly cold… Just as are his memories.

“But it’s not a choice.”

Varzath blinks. Turning toward Biranal, he finds her studying his face carefully.

“Love. It’s never a choice.”

“No… No, it’s not,” Varzath admits, smiling sadly in virtue of the hope in her eyes, “It wouldn’t be a very good curse otherwise, now, would it?”

“Then one might as well try to make something good from it, in spite of the odds,” Biranal concludes, nodding as though having reached some sort of conclusion.

Varzath sighs. “You did always fight your battles to their bitter end, no matter how unwinnable they may seem. Although… I can’t say I hate that in a woman.”

Biranal smiles somewhat bitterly. “Does My Lord mean I have a chance?”

“I suppose I do. If we had more time…”

Biranal shakes her head. “Pet me more. I don’t want to think about it.”

Varzath has no trouble complying. “You like it?” he asks, smiling teasingly.

Biranal nods, closing her eyes briefly as she does so and Varzath runs his fingers through her scalp, then behind her ears…

Biranal sighs, satisfied sounding.

“I could never get Saen to admit she likes it,” Varzath comments after a moment.

Biranal opens one eye to look at him. “Saen? What happened to Milady Saendara?”

Varzath grins at her. “Don’t worry, I’ve no intention of joining her harem. I’m afraid it’s a bit too crowded for me.”

“And if she didn’t have a harem?”

Varzath flicks her forehead. “Don’t go there. If you knew anything about Saendara, you’d know a single man will never be enough to satisfy her.”

“Not even My Lord?” Biranal asks, surprised sounding.

Varzath nods. “Not even me. And if you think my cock is big, you should see what some of your brethren carry around…”

In fact, even when it comes to demons, Varzath would say he’s on the low end of the spectrum, considering many of them are monstrous creatures many times his size… Although it is true he’s almost certainly on the high end for his own species.

Not that cock size is everything, mind you, but it is certainly nice to have a big one. In fact, for better or worse, his member was one of the reasons he became one of Ig'droren’s favorite toys…

Noticing the flash of desire to cross Biranal’s expression in virtue of his words, Varzath smiles at her. “You really are a pervert. Reconsidering my offer to give you the ring now, are we?”

At least she has the decency of blushing.

“No reason to look so ashamed. Liking a big, throbbing cock is natural for any straight female, after all. Go on, admit it, it’ll make you feel better.”

Biranal meets his eyes hesitantly. “My Lord wants me to…?”

“Say it,” Varzath orders.

Biranal squirms against his lap. “I… I like big, throbbing cocks.”

Varzath smiles. “And you like them how?”

“I like them…” Biranal swallows. “Hard… Pumping into me…”

“Say it again, the whole thing, but add your name at the beginning.”

Biranal pauses, narrowing her eyes at him. “I thought this was supposed to make me feel better?”

Varzath shrugs. “It was. How do you feel now?”

Biranal tail swings once, wrapping itself around her right leg as she averts her gaze, pouting.

“…Hornier.”

“Want to do something about it?”

“…My Lord is tired.”

“Biranal.”

Biranal pulls her feet closer, opening her knees and grabbing her ankles as she shifts her gaze to rest against his again. For once, her nudity doesn’t seem to bother her… Or maybe she has simply forgotten about it?

Varzath smiles as he moves a lock of dark hair away from her eyes. “You need to decide, love. Tell me what you want.”

“…What I want?”

“Yes. Option one, you finish my blowjob, I get you off, and we fall asleep cuddling. Option two…”

Biranal swallows, staring expectantly at him.

“Do you know what I was planning when you decided to abuse me?”

“…My Lord was planning to have the maids tend to him…?”

Varzath smiles devilishly. “You’ve been a very, very bad girl tonight, my love. But as requested, I’m done with empty threats. I won’t hold back this once. Is that really what you want?”

Biranal hesitates. Her eyes seem close to becoming slits again.

“…I’m afraid,” she admits after a moment, voice hardly a whisper, “I’m afraid they’ll think less of me… I’m afraid My Lord will think less of me...”

Varzath smiles. “I can assure you there’s no sexual act we could perform together that’d make me think less of you, love. As for the others…” Varzath shrugs. “If they laugh at you, just tell them I ordered you to do it, and if that doesn’t work, then beat them up until they beg you to stop. Not the most elegant solution, I’ll admit, but one has to play into their strengths. Just remember to not let it bother you too much, or better yet, talk to somebody if it becomes too much. I’d recommend Sunnazoth or Saendara. I’m sure they’ve both gone through similar situations before.”

Biranal grimaces. “Just beat them up?”

Well, it is clear she won’t be talking to those two anytime soon. Shame, since they’re most likely better suited to teach her than he is…

“Yes. Strip them naked, have them crawl, kiss your foot, whatever takes your fancy. Other than me, who’s going to stop you?”

Biranal fidgets. “Why… Why does My Lord never…?”

Varzath raises an eyebrow. “I’m the Lord. If you go too far, any of you, I’m supposed to stop you. But if I go too far, there’d be no one to stop me, so I hold back.”

Biranal shakes her head. “If My Lord goes too far, we’re supposed to stop you.”

“…Who told you that?”

“…Sunnazoth,” Biranal confesses, although she does not seem happy to do so, “She told me, when first establishing the Domain, My Lord said as much.”

Varzath averts his gaze, frowning slightly. He did? He must’ve forgotten…

“‘If I ever become as much of a piece of shit as that bitch, stick a knife in my back like I did her, and make it hurt…’ Sunnazoth told me those were the words My Lord used.”

Varzath snorts. It does sound like something he’d say.

“Fine. But we’re missing the point here. One day, you’ll have to decide for yourself how much is too much, love, and I can’t help you there. Would you be willing to humiliate someone for laughing at you just because you can? How far would you go? If they refuse to back down, would you kill them?”

Biranal frowns. “My Lord is the one who suggested beating them up.”

Varzath shakes his head. “Violence is always an option when one is a powerful dragon, and you’d have realized as much yourself, eventually.”

“I’m… confused. Am I supposed to beat them up, or not?”

“…You’re still thinking about cocks, aren’t you?”

Biranal blushes.

Varzath sighs. “Just make sure to think about it later, okay? Now, do you want to do it, or not? At least for today, I’ll make sure not a word of what happens here leaves this room. But if you want to realize your fantasies, with or without me, you’ll have to find a way to handle the aftermath of them eventually.”

Biranal falls silent, biting the corner of her lower lip as she averts her gaze. Without peering into it, Varzath can’t possibly tell what’s going through her head, even if her feelings themselves are obvious enough.

Weighting the pros and cons of his proposal? Fighting against her own perverted desires? Wondering if she’d be able to live with herself in the morning after everything is said and done?

There’s much to consider from her perspective, so Varzath doesn’t rush her, simply running his fingers through her hair as he waits for her decision…

Abruptly, Biranal growls, turning and hugging his waist as she hides her face against his stomach while kicking her feet up and down in obvious frustration.

Varzath laughs. “Hey, don’t break my bed! I’d rather not sleep on the floor tonight!”

Biranal stops, feet in the air, as she curls her toes and squeezes herself tighter against him, mumbling something that is too low for Varzath to catch.

“What was that? I couldn’t quite hear you, love,” Varzath says, still laughing softly as he does so.

From his lap, Biranal throws him an annoyed sidelong glance. Her face is crimson, nearly matching the color of her eyes.

“Go on,” Varzath prompts.

She takes a small breath, before saying, each word pronounced carefully, “Biranal… Biranal likes big, throbbing, hard cocks… And she likes them being pumped into her holes.”

Varzath hums. “How do you feel now?”

Biranal cringes, seeming to force herself to keep her gaze locked against his rather than hiding it again as she asks, “Whatever we’re about to do… Can I have my face hidden?”

Varzath pats her head. “No. Showing your face is part of your punishment for being a pervert… This is your last chance to change your mind, love. I’ll really go out all, and I’ll not be happy if after having convinced me to do it, you decide to leave in the middle of it.”

Biranal seems surprised. “Could I?”

“Of course. I’m not actually punishing you, after all. This is for your benefit as much as it is for mine.”

She bites her lips and then shakes her head. “I always fight my battles to the end; My Lord said so himself.”

“Good, then go stand in the corner over there. I’ll join you in a second.”

After one last look thrown in his direction, Biranal crawls away from him, giving Varzath a full view of her sex and ass until she reaches the bed’s edge, hops off, and walks toward the corner he told her to.

While standing on the small platform there placed, Biranal will have a good view of the whole room, especially the bed, unless she turns her head away. Glancing around, she doesn’t seem to know what to do with herself after having arrived, eventually looking toward Varzath again.

Rather than giving her further orders, however, Varzath simply stares at her as he smiles and props himself on his elbows... The game has already begun, but its rules have yet to be decided.

Should he call for one of the boys as well? Biranal would certainly enjoy it… But Varzath doubts she’s ready to handle more than one male’s attention at a time. For another time, then.

Bulramal, send me Salmorol and another one of the girls I have yet to fuck. I don’t care who. Just make sure they know they’ll be spending the night,’ Varzath sends through long-range telepath, having recovered enough by now to do so in virtue of having fed from Biranal earlier.

He doesn’t expect an answer, and he most likely won’t be getting one. Bulramal will do as she was asked, simple as that.

Rising from the bed, Varzath approaches Biranal while her eyes follow his every move carefully.

“Nervous?” he asks her once they’re close enough to touch.

“There’s a knot in my stomach,” Biranal murmurs, “And I feel I can’t breathe…”

Climbing on the platform, Varzath pulls her closer as he brings their mouths together. Kissing her softly, he caresses her shoulders and back slowly, until Biranal’s thundering heart, which Varzath can feel pressed against his chest, begins to gradually slow down.

It takes a while, and by the time Varzath pulls away, they’re both panting slightly.

“Better now?” Varzath asks, smiling at her.

“…My Lord’s erection is pressed against my stomach,” Biranal retorts, gaze slightly hazy with desire as she blushes a little.

Varzath nods. “You’ve made me very excited, love… In spite of my wishes, in fact.”

Biranal licks her lips nervously. “I’ll accept my punishment…”

“Will you now?” Varzath grins and then points toward a bar of metal placed vertically, from corner to corner, above their heads. “Normally, I’d have you tied up and hanging defenseless, but since we both know nothing short of mithril would hold you from breaking free you so wished, there’s not much of a point, is there?”

Biranal lowers her gaze. “I’m sorry…”

“No, there’s nothing to apologize for. Your strength is something to be proud of… Though it won’t help you today. Now crouch, hands at the back of her head, knees spread.”

Biranal does so after a mere second of hesitation, even as her face grows crimson again.

“Uncomfortable?”

Biranal’s new position puts her on level with his erection, which she glances at before shifting her eyes to rest against his.

“Aren’t you a lovely thing…?”

Eyes gleaming hungrily, Biranal leans forward and licks, taking a deep breath as she does so.

“You want it?”

Biranal looks at his cock, and then swallows, before taking another small lick. Her tongue leaves a wet, warm trail against the tip of his member.

Varzath laughs. Before she can tempt him further, however, he pulls away, lest things end much faster than he intends them to. He’s not made of steel, after all.

Kneeling before Biranal, Varzath places a soft kiss against her lips. “Ready? There will be no coming back from this point,” he whispers while leaving a trail of kisses over her cheek and neck.

Biranal takes a deep breath, and then nods.

“Good. In this case, starting now, if you move, speak, or cum without my permission, I’ll kick you out of the room and continue with the girls without you. Am I clear?”

“The gir-?!”

Varzath cuts Biranal off with a warning glance. She shudders.

“…Yes, My Lord… Crystal clear...”

Varzath smiles, then slaps her sex, hard. “This is for speaking. What do you say to that?”

“Thank you, My Lord, for giving me a second chance.”

“Talk of yourself in the third person.”

“Thank you, My Lord, for giving Biranal a second chance! Biranal doesn’t deserve it!”

Satisfied, Varzath nods as he rises, stepping back and out of the small platform. Biranal’s gaze, looking nearly feverish, follows his every move as if glued to his skin. With her chest puffed out, spine arched, and knees spread apart, she stands on tiptoes, abs tensed and muscles flexed.

No normal woman would be able to maintain this position for long, but other than her eyes and tail, Biranal stands motionless as though frozen in place while waiting for his next order.

Impressive. Varzath wonders if she could keep this up for the whole night…

“I must say, you’d make for a lovely piece of furniture, love. You give gargoyles a run for their money.”

Biranal doesn’t answer. Clearly, she took his warning seriously.

Varzath smiles. “Run your tail in between your legs.”

Biranal’s eyes widen slightly.

“What? You can’t do it?”

“I… Biranal can… My Lord…”

Blushing furiously, Biranal bends her tail and brings it forward, slowly running it against her slightly reddened sex.

With her appendage spreading her lips apart bit by bit and glistening in virtue of her juices once it passes, the gesture looks highly obscene… And by her expression, Biranal seems very much aware of that.

“You’ve done this before,” Varzath says, having realized as much as he raises an eyebrow at her, “How many times have you masturbated using your tail, love?”

“…Ah… Biranal has not… Counted, My Lord…”

Varzath clicks his tongue. “More than just a couple, then. What a naughty girl you are. Or should I say dragon?”

By the time her tail has run its full length against her sex, Biranal is breathing heavily, and her skin glistening with sweat.

Uh-oh. It looks as though she won’t last much longer like this.

“Are you close, love? After a single rub?”

“Y-yes, My L-Lord… P-please…!”

Biranal’s body trembles slightly as she stares at him pleadingly.

“Please what?”

“Please allow B-Biranal to c-cum o-once!”

“But we’ve just started! Aren’t you ashamed?”

“Biranal will make it up later! Biranal will do anything!”

Varzath smiles. “Fine, I’ll allow you to cum once. But first, whip yourself twice, one time for having spoken in first person earlier, and a second time for having hesitated when I told you to use your tail.”

Biranal doesn’t even hesitate; barely the words have left Varzath’s mouth, her tail strikes against her sex twice, each hit making his slap earlier look no different than a love tap.

…Lords. Were those at full strength? She really holds nothing back…

Looking at Biranal’s trembling body, Varzath realizes the whipping was enough to take her over the edge. He smiles.

“Enjoying yourself, love?”

Biranal’s gaze, having lowered during her orgasm, shifts in his direction once more, her eyes hazed. At this point, it seems to take a lot of her to maintain herself crouched and spread.

“Breathe now. And focus. I never said you could rest.”

Biranal swallows. By now, she must have realized what it means to put herself fully at his mercy. Should he offer her another chance to back out?

Varzath meets Biranal’s gaze. In spite of the sweat running down her forehead, her ruby eyes show nothing other than determination, as though she guessed what he was thinking.

Varzath smiles. Well then…

2