11 – Zorzazeth
49 0 2
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

“You’ve been a very, very naughty girl tonight, my love. Do you know what will happen now?”

Varzath walks slowly around Biranal as he allows his gaze to wander over her tensed body, exposed sex, and standing nipples.

Eyes following his every movement, Biranal bites her lower lip.

“Biranal will be punished,” she whispers, voice slightly hoarse, “And humiliated… By being forced to watch My Lord…”

“Good. I want you to rub yourself with your tail unless told otherwise. Slowly or fast, the call is yours… But if you feel you’re about to come, I want you to stop and whip yourself, near your sex, but not against it.”

Biranal shudders.

“Then, you’ll count until ten and start rubbing with your tail again. I won’t repeat what will happen if you come without my permission from now on. Do you understand?”

Biranal nods, and once more begins to move her tail against her own sex, puffed-out chest trembling slightly as she does so.

Varzath smiles, satisfied. Then, as his eyes are attracted toward her painfully erect nipples, he steps forward in order to grab one of them, twisting it mercilessly.

Biranal’s eyes widen, but she doesn’t move away or complain, clenching her jaw as she struggles to maintain her focus on following his instructions one slow tail swipe at a time.

“Sorry, I couldn’t help myself…” Varzath murmurs, smiling at her teasingly as he continues to feel her breast, “Shall we look for something to hang from these…?”

Unfortunately, Biranal’s nipples are saved by a knock on his door. Glancing at it, Varzath clicks his tongue.

“I suppose we’re out of time already. Shame.”

Stepping back from the small platform as he releases a relieved-looking Biranal, Varzath heads toward his room’s door and opens it, not bothering to cover his nudity before doing so.

If the Succubi outside are surprised by the vision of his naked body, they don’t show it.

“Milord summoned?” the first of them asks, bowing her head as she curtsies before him.

Salmorol is a petite thing, small and delicate from her pale skin to her carefully kept long and straight black hair, and she wears a white kimono hanging loosely from her body, yet accentuating its curves.

Varzath smiles at her. “Did I interrupt your night?”

“Attending to Milord is no trouble,” Salmorol says, voice tender and pleasant. As she straightens herself, eyes of perfect black irises meet Varzath’s. “How may I be of service tonight?”

Varzath shifts his eyes toward the succubus hanging behind Salmorol. Unlike the former, she seems unable to meet his gaze, maintaining her head lowered as she performs a quick curtsy.

Even if he had forgotten her face, Varzath would’ve still recognized the demon by her “uniform”, composed of a mere pair of black, transparent panties which do little to hide her sex or ass.

Grinning, Varzath crosses his arms as he leans against the door frame. “And so, we meet again. I never did catch your name, love.”

“I’m Zorzazeth, Milord,” she whispers, still avoiding to meet his eyes even as she straightens herself and looks away, face slightly heated.

Contrasting Salmorol, Zorzazeth’s breasts are large in proportion to her waist, although still well shaped, while her thighs and ass showcase a decent amount of muscle behind her tanned skin. Tall for a succubus, although not as tall as Bulramal, Zorzazeth’s defined abs make it clear she works hard to maintain her perfect form, even if her slightly conceited expression makes it seem as though she tends to look down on others.

“Zorzazeth? I see. How have you been, Zorzazeth?”

Zorzazeth presses her lips into a thin line. “I’ve been well, Milord.”

“The others have bullied her to no end since Milord’s punishment,” Salmorol supplies, voice even.

Zorzazeth hisses, pale green eyes growing incensed as she seems ready to admonish Salmorol, who simply shrugs.

“Her uptight attitude doesn’t exactly help either.”

Varzath laughs softly. “I see. My punishment might have been a bit harsher than intended, in that case. I apologize, Zorzazeth. If you’re not feeling up for it, I’ll have Bulramal send somebody else.”

Zorzazeth eyes widen with fear. “N-no, I’m ready to serve Milord...!” she says hurriedly while performing another quick curtsy, “Please, pay Mistress Salmorol no mind, she does not know what she says!”

Salmorol glances at her as though looking at something pitiful.

Varzath raises an eyebrow. “Really, you don’t have to force yourself. You won’t be punished for this.”

Zorzazeth drops to her knees, bowing until her forehead touches the floor. “Please, don’t send me away!”

Varzath blinks. Salmorol opens her mouth, then closes it again, shocked-looking.

Just what in the…?

Although he can’t deny the vision is nice, Varzath wasn’t really trying to push the poor creature this far, and as such, he hurries to kneel beside her, gently pulling her shoulder until she’s sitting over her heels rather than prostrating herself.

Staring at him through eyes gleaming with unfallen tears, Zorzazeth blinks in surprise.

“Milord…?”

…Just then, looking at her expression, Varzath realizes she was performing for him.

Nearly cursing out loud, Varzath averts his gaze during the moment of awkward silence that follows.

“…Nine out of ten; Not half bad, you idiot.”

Zorzazeth smiles. “I’m glad Milord enjoyed it.”

Clearing his throat, Varzath rises again. How embarrassing. At least, going by Salmorol’s bitter expression, she was also fooled by Zorzazeth’s act.

“Shall I beg some more, Milord?” Zorzazeth asks, smiling in self-satisfaction as she leans forward, placing a soft kiss against his right calf, “I’ll do anything, just please don’t send poor Zorzazeth away…”

Varzath grimaces. “Not a word about this leaves this corridor, you understand? Now crawl inside, you fiend. I’ll give you what you deserve.”

Zorzazeth giggles. As ordered, she crawls by him rather than rising, ass shaking seductively with each step moved forward.

Varzath shakes his head; one would think she was born walking on all fours, by all the grace displayed in her movements. Maid or not, Zorzazeth is a fiery one, for certain.

“Shall I also crawl, Milord?”

Varzath glances toward Salmorol. Although she’s not purposefully trying to seduce him like Zorzazeth, Salmorol’s tone and expression reveal no signs of sarcasm… Meaning, she’ll crawl, if he asks her to.

Varzath sighs. “There’s no need… I’ll explain things once we’re inside.”

Salmorol nods, then walks by him, heading into the room after Zorzazeth.

Closing the door after himself, Varzath follows suit, and he finds Zorzazeth still on her knees, staring toward a blushing Biranal with her head cocked, while Salmorol inspects the room as a whole, before turning to him.

“It has been a while,” she says, black eyes meeting his almost uncertainly, “I missed Milord.”

Varzath smiles apologetically. “I have been… busy.”

Bored and depressed is more like it, but she doesn’t need to know that. His reputation has taken enough hits recently as it is…

Salmorol nods. Varzath doubts she believed him, but then again, she has never been one to pry.

“Bath?” she asks, signaling the open entrance to Varzath’s bathroom.

“We’ll skip it,” Varzath says, smiling tiredly, “It has been a long day, and I can barely stand right now.”

Salmorol blinks, surprised looking. She knows how much he loves bathing.

“…I’ll start at once, then.”

Raising her hands, Salmorol conjures four balls of water above her open palms. She glances toward Biranal, a silent question in her eyes.

“Leave her. Being dirty is part of her punishment,” Varzath says.

Salmorol nods, and one of the balls evaporates.

Now standing again, Zorzazeth approaches them as she points a thumb toward Biranal, a wary look in her eyes, “Milord? May I have a word?”

Ignoring her, Salmorol waves her hands and the remaining balls shoot forward, one toward each of them.

As the cleaning spell hits his body, expanding and taking over his senses for a brief moment, Varzath shudders. The sensation is gone quickly, but it is far from pleasant.

Salmorol taps her foot, and the balls, now murky, gather above her hand once more. Shuddering slightly, most likely in virtue of her own spell, she then throws a second silent glance toward Biranal, another question in her eyes.

Varzath laughs. “Sure, go ahead. She deserves it.”

Zorzazeth glances from Varzath to Salmorol, seeming as though she wants to protest, but a look from Varzath keeps her from doing so.

While walking past as he follows Salmorol, he slaps her ass, whispering, “Relax. I promise she won’t hurt you, so enjoy yourself.”

Zorzazeth still seems doubtful, but she follows the two of them without further complaint until Salmorol stops before Birinal’s pedestal.

Now under the attention of all of them, Biranal seems stuck in a nightmare she desperately wishes to awaken from, even as she continues to obediently follow Varzath’s orders.

“General Commander,” Salmorol greets evenly, curtsying as she maintains one palm up in order to control her magic, “I almost didn’t recognize you without your armor. I assume you’re the reason Lord Varzath is still up in spite of his exhaustion?”

Zorzazeth presses herself against Varzath’s back, bobbies and all, partially hiding her body from Biranal’s gaze as she sticks her tongue at her.

Varzath rolls his eyes. Clearly, something must’ve happened between the two of them during his brief talk with Salmorol…

Biranal lowers her head, averting her eyes in shame.

“So, I was right,” Salmorol continues as she straightens herself, her voice now carrying a hint of coldness within it, “Did Milord order you to watch as punishment for something you did, or said? I suppose it doesn’t matter.”

Bulramal waves her hand, and the balls splash against Biranal’s face; Then, she clenches her fist, and they reform, creating a dome of murky water around the dragon’s head.

“I know dragons can hold their breath for a long time, and I know that you have no trouble hearing me through the water; But I also know you’ll drown, eventually.”

Zorzazeth shudders against Varzath’s back. “I-I have nothing to do with her, Mistress Biranal,” she murmurs.

“We all noticed you desire Lord Varzath for yourself,” Salmorol says, hand extended toward Biranal as she continues to maintain the dome of water around her head, “That you’d leave us out completely if you could. Isn’t that right?”

Biranal doesn’t answer. Well, she can’t, even if she wants to… Abruptly, her tail strikes against her inner thigh, leaving a red mark against her perfectly white skin.

Salmorol blinks, raising an eyebrow. “…I see. Well, forget it. This is punishment for having Milord so tired he’d skip his bath. The water isn’t going anywhere, so I’d start drinking if I were you.”

Having finished her speech, Salmorol glances toward Varzath while still maintaining her hand extended toward the water.

Was that too far?’ she asks through a telepathy spell.

Varzath shifts his gaze toward Biranal. Even as her tail now swings impatiently in virtue of her ten-second break after having almost come, her hips still move back and forth almost imperceptibly, her reddened sex so drenched it seems about to start dripping. After what seems like a moment of hesitation, her throat begins to move.

You should have more confidence, love. You did great.’

Salmorol smiles, almost imperceptibly. ‘Milord should stop calling all of us by love. The others will realize it doesn’t make them special one day.

Varzath shrugs while returning her smile. ‘I’m sure they already know.

Biranal seems to struggle to continue swallowing, her throat working tirelessly even as her tail resumes rubbing against her sex. Her entire body trembles, and it is a testament to her strength and determination that she still manages to remain still and obedient while under such extreme distress.

Varzath won’t deny he is impressed by the fact she managed to follow all of his orders so far. But then again, he wouldn’t have been so rough if he didn’t believe she was capable of handling it.

“Will… Will she be okay?” Zorzazeth murmurs, gaze glued to Biranal as though entranced by the scene.

Ignoring her, Varzath moves toward Salmorol as he grabs her by the waist, pulling her petite body against his chest and planting a kiss over her lips.

Having to stand on tiptoes even as Varzath leans down to kiss her, Salmorol mumbles a faint protest through their kiss, but doesn’t resist against his tongue entering her mouth.

“Hey…”

Crossing her arms, Zorzazeth pouts. Varzath gives her a sidelong glance, then beckons her closer with a finger.

“Did that ruin your concentration?” Varzath murmurs against Salmorol’s lips as he breaks their kiss. Glancing toward Biranal, he notices that the dome of water around her head, now diminished considerably, trembles slightly.

“I can handle it,” Salmorol assures after following his gaze. The kiss had her panting slightly and it gave her cheeks a faint tone of pink, but she doesn’t seem to mind it. “Milord is at his limits, isn’t he?”

Since his erection is pressed against her, being almost painful at this point, Varzath doesn’t bother denying it.

“I don’t remember the last I’ve seen Milord this excited,” Salmorol comments, black eyes meeting his gaze questioningly.

Varzath shrugs. Biranal is in good part to blame for it, of course, but he’s also, for the first time in centuries, looking forward to something other than sex… Ironically, it makes everything, including the sex, all the more exciting.

“Sorry, forget I asked,” Salmorol says, shaking her head, “If Milord wishes, he can tell me about it in the morning.”

Zorzazeth growls, staring daggers at them as she stands nearby, with her hands on her hips. Clearly, she has become tired of waiting, and so Varzath laughs as he steps away from Salmorol, pulling Zorzazeth closer for the same treatment he gave the former.

During their kiss, he grabs her breasts shamelessly, kneading them for a while, before going for her nipples, which he pulls, then twists.

In response, Zorzazeth moans into his mouth… Before biting his lip hard enough to draw blood.

Varzath shoves her away.

Now panting heavily, their gazes lock onto each other for a moment, Zorzazeth’s pale green eyes gleaming with hunger, then shock, once she notices the blood running down his chin.

“…Fuck,” she murmurs, “I’m sorry Milord, I swear it wasn’t on purpose.”

Varzath cocks his head. She could be lying, but he doubts it. Which means…

“Do you like pain?”

Zorzazeth hesitates, then nods, smiling in self-deprecation. “…Causing it. Taking it. I’m sorry, I know from the others Milord isn’t a fan. I’ll go… if Milord wishes me to.”

Varzath wipes the blood from his chin with his thumb, then licks it clean. “Who beat you up?” he asks.

“My… My old master, before I was rescued and brought here. He liked to make me scream by breaking my bones while we fucked,” Zorzazeth replies, averting her eyes as she hugs herself and steps back. “I… I’ll go now.”

“Go? Who the fuck said you could go anywhere?”

Zorzazeth blinks. “But…”

“Come here,” Varzath orders, beckoning her closer.

Although she hesitates, Zorzazeth does step forward until she’s standing close enough to touch again, her gaze lowered and posture defensive.

“Are you incapable of having sex without pain?” Varzath asks.

“…It’s hard,” she murmurs, still avoiding his eyes, “I have to hold myself back most of the time, and I’ll probably not get off…”

Varzath grimaces, then sighs. “What a trainwreck you are. But worse than your stupidity is the fact you insult me by insinuating I can’t handle a bit of pain. It is true I do not enjoy it much, but I’m certainly capable of handling it.”

Zorzazeth flinches.

“…Does it hurt more if I use my words? Would you rather had I slapped you?”

At last, Zorzazeth finally meets his gaze, her eyes gleaming with unfallen tears.

Varzath glances toward the other two – Salmorol, who has now removed her white robe, reviling a lack of a bra, and a pair of black panties similar, but not identical, to the one Zorzazeth wears as a part of her uniform, and Biranal, who, having now finished drinking, stares at them with wide eyes, her hair and face still wet from Salmorol’s punishment – before turning toward Zorzazeth once more as he snorts.

“I see. You really are one pathetic fucking bitch, aren’t you?”

Zorzazeth’s eyes widen, and for a moment, Varzath wonders if she’ll simply run away… But then her expression changes to one of fury as she swings her claws toward his face.

Varzath doesn’t bother dodging, though he makes sure the hit won’t take his eye, before stepping forward and slapping her, backhanded.

Zorzazeth screams, jumping at him with her nails and teeth, while Varzath laughs, taking her hits for a moment as he grabs her body, raises it, and then slams her back against the ground.

Zorzazeth gasps, arching herself.

Varzath glances down, inspecting his wounds clinically; in a mere couple of seconds, Zorzazeth already had most of his chest and arms bleeding from several cuts, and his shoulder from a particularly big wound…

…Did she really bite a fucking piece out of him?

Out of the corner of his eyes, Varzath notices that Biranal seems about to move, only to stop once Salmorol shakes her head in her direction firmly.

Zorzazeth, having recovered somewhat, crawls away from him slowly, as Varzath finds himself staring toward her ass in a trance… She does have a nice one, doesn’t she?

Rising, Zorzazeth screams again as she grabs a large vase and throws it in his direction.

Easily dodging the slow throw, Varzath laughs. “It was a present! I never liked it anyway!”

Expression distorted by fury, Zorzazeth runs at him, swinging her claws, but this time, Varzath grabs her arm as he punches her stomach, bending it as he forces her to turn and presses his erection against her ass, then twists her right nipple painfully with his free hand.

Zorzazeth screams again.

“Is that all you got?” he whispers against her ear teasingly.

Still screaming, Zorzazeth swings her head back, and Varzath curses, feeling the blood running down his face as his vision wavers for a moment.

When he comes to himself, Zorzazeth’s foot is already flying toward his stomach, and Varzath has barely enough time to harden it before the hit.

He doubles over himself, and Zorzazeth grabs his hair, bringing her knee toward his face.

Blocking with his arm, Varzath punches her stomach again, this time at full strength.

She goes down, and so does he, but he grabs her arms faster than she can recover, bringing both her wrists into his left hand as he then pins her arms above her head and straddles her stomach, taking her breath away.

Having a free hand still, Varzath takes his time pinching Zorzazeth’s nipples to his satisfaction, even as she continues to struggle beneath him, screaming all the while.

Varzath groans, then slaps her face. “No more screams, or I swear, the next hit won’t be a slap!”

Zorzazeth pauses, breathing heavily as she turns her face - which had been turned away by his slap - toward him once more. Her pale green eyes are wide, and filled by adrenaline, while her cheeks now carry red marks...

Varzath smiles at her. “Now fucking stand still while I play with these.”

Zorzazeth spits at his face.

Varzath growls, but he ignores her in virtue of shifting his gaze toward her considerably sized cleavage. Her nipples, standing to attention, now carry red marks surrounding them. Bringing his fingers to rest against the right one, Varzath caresses it softly for a moment, then twists and pulls it as hard as he can.

Zorzazeth whimpers, but stops herself short of a scream, arching her back as she clenches her teeth.

“Oh? Playing the good girl all of a sudden?”

“I won’t… give you the satisfaction…!” Zorzazeth murmurs through clenched teeth.

Varzath laughs, rubbing his erection against her stomach playfully as he now moves his hand toward the left nipple. “Ready?”

Varzath doesn’t wait for an answer…

The nipple torture lasts for a while, and by the time Varzath is satisfied, Zorzazeth breasts are covered in bruises, and her face is smeared by tears and snot.

Yet, as promised, she did not scream a single time throughout the whole thing.

“Commendable…” Varzath murmurs, his vision swimming as tries to focus his gaze, but realizes he cannot, which means the loss of blood and exhaustion must be finally getting to him.

“Burn in the Fires, you bastard,” Zorzazeth murmurs in response.

At this point, enough blood has dripped down from his wounds against her skin to turn it mostly red, if still slick with sweat.

…Fuck this.

Releasing her arms, Varzath grabs Zorzazeth's shoulders and turns her around; As he is far from gentle, her temple ends up hitting the ground as he does so, taking most of the fight out of her as he pulls down her panties, raises her waist, and steps on top of her head, keeping her from moving.

Oh, Zorzazeth still fights against him as much as she can through what is probably a small concussion, digging her nails in whatever she can grab, and cursing at him the whole time.

With his free hand, Varzath slaps her ass, hard enough to leave a red mark against it, then slams his cock into her asshole.

Zorzazeth does scream this time… Although Varzath suspects the maneuver hurt him as much as it did her.

No matter; At this point, he’ll fuck her even if it is the last thing he achieves in his existence as a Demon Lord.

And fuck her is what he does. Hard and brutally, taking almost no notice of her increasingly weaker attempts at struggling against him.

It isn’t long before Zorzazeth screams have become suspiciously close to moans, but Varzath pays her no mind.

His objective is as simple as coming before he passes out on top of her.

“Ah! Ah! That’s it! Fuck me! Hurt me!”

Varzath slaps her ass again. “Oh, shut the fuck up! Don’t worry, I’ll hurt you plenty once we’re done, you masochistic cunt!”

Feeling his orgasm finally approaching, Varzath slams his cock one last time, as deep as he can, as the waves of pleasure caused by his release take over his senses at last.

Zorzazeth moans loudly, her body shaking underneath his as she takes his seed deep into her bowels, one squirt at a time.

Still having his right foot on top of her head, tumbling sideways is all Varzath can manage in order to stop himself from falling over Zorzazeth.

It is only by the time he has reached the ground, glancing back at her as she lies with her ass up and face slacked, that he realizes Zorzazeth has at some point squirted enough to drench a decent chunk of his bedroom floor.

…Well, he is glad to know she enjoyed herself, at least.

Closing his eyes at last, Varzath is ready to fall into a deep slumber, even considering he might never awake from it, when several tongues of searing pain throughout his body bring his eyes to shoot open again.

Containing a scream, Varzath curses through clenched teeth.

Standing above him with a hand extended in his direction, Salmorol cringes. “Sorry. Open wounds tend to hurt a bit… But Milord already knew that. I thought it might be better to have everything healed at once…”

“Just get it… over with…!”

Salmorol nods, narrowing her eyes as she seems to increase her concentration.

This time, Varzath doesn't even bother trying to contain his scream, male pride be damned.

Additional Info: Salmorol is one of Varzath's retainers (one of the ones who wasn't present during the chapter two meeting), and not just a random maid from the palace (putting it here because I know I didn't make that clear in the chapter).

She’s responsible for training their healers and commanding them in battle if necessary, so she’s usually slightly under Biranal in the chain of command.

Still, despite her high position, as a Succubus, she's somewhat of an oddball among them for not enjoying the games they tend to play, and not being very good at them in virtue of that. She's old and powerful, but for some reason tends to second-guess herself often. Her massages, imbued with healing magic, are famous around several places in Hell, and they're the reason Varzath called her to begin with... Surely, he'll manage to find the time to get one of them before the night ends, right?

2