13 – It Is Rude Not to Relax During A Massage
71 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Wings fully extended, Biranal pins Zorzazeth face down against the ground, her feet creating cracks where they land on either side of the demon.

Both their asses point up, with Biranal’s legs being rather open as she bends over Zorzazeth’s cowering figure, one hand against her nape and teeth bared threateningly.

“Do not… move,” she grunts slowly, causing Zorzazeth to freeze underneath her with a small whimper.

Unfortunately, Varzath is on the wrong side of the scene to truly appreciate the view, and as such, he releases a small, sad sigh as he waves toward Salmorol in order to have her stand down her magic, which she does after only a moment of hesitation.

“Love?” he calls, “Remember the training fields we destroyed?”

Biranal growls, her eyes slowly moving throughout Zorzazeth’s body almost as though tasting from it as her tail sweeps the air slowly.

“...Biranal,” Varzath calls again, louder this time.

Gradually, almost as though it takes her great effort to do so, Biranal shifts her gaze from Zorzazeth to Varzath, ruby pupils contradicting visibly as she does so.

“Breathe,” Varzath says, facing her gaze firmly and without fear, “The beast is just another aspect of yourself. Do not let it take over, but do not attempt to suppress it either. Just breathe.”

Biranal stands unmoving for a moment, pupils contracted to their limit and breathing carefully controlled. Then, slowly, her muscles begin to lose their tension, and her eyes to regain some of their usual compassionate glow.

Now more calmly, though still more beast than otherwise, Biranal shits her eyes toward Zorzazeth again.

“…Did it seem like a good idea to you?” she murmurs angrily, “To provoke the beast and see what happens?”

After a moment of silence, Zorzazeth meets Biranal’s gaze with a sidelong glance as she remains pinned by her claw and laughs softly. “I think I peed myself a little… But I’ll keep quiet about Mistress’s lack of control if she keeps quiet about mine…”

“You think you’re so funny…” Biranal continues, “But I see it now... The desire in your eyes… You’re just a moth drawn by the flame… Like when you first laid eyes on me tonight, and you couldn’t stop yourself from laughing… Or when you saw Lord Varzath’s battered state and stepped forward so he’d choose you, then snickered in his face…”

“C-calling it a snicker is a bit-”

Biranal abruptly moves, her body becoming a brief blur as she turns Zorzazeth so they’re staring face to face, then grabs her mouth and cheeks in a steel grip, cutting her words short.

“Shhhh…” Biranal murmurs, approaching her face from Zorzazeth until their foreheads and eyes are mere centimeters apart… Considering Biranal is still with her feet standing on both sides of Zorzazeth’s body, knees almost locked, the maneuver is a rather impressive demonstration of strength and flexibility… Though again, Varzath is still on the wrong side of the show to truly appreciate it.

“You wanted this… You’ve wanted this for a very long time now,” Biranal continues, her tone low, almost a growl, “Nod your head if I speak the truth.”

Zorzazeth does so.

“Even though you feared it might cost your life to draw my attention?”

Zorzazeth nods again.

“What a pathetic creature you are… So utterly broken and hopeless… Lusting after the woman you fear might take that which you treasure the most… And what if I manage to take Lord Varzath away from you? And what if I have him become mine, and only mine, in the future…?”

Varzath clears his throat softly, but it seems to have no effect. Biranal has either forgotten he is still in the room or, most likely, has chosen to ignore his presence for the time being.

Well, in such a case he might as well sit back and enjoy the show…

“Answer me, little succubus, would you still crawl at my feet, begging to be used after I stole the man you love?”

Zorzazeth attempts to avert her gaze, whimpering softly, and Biranal pulls away abruptly, releasing her mouth and face as she straightens herself above the cowering demon.

Having said her piece, she remains silent as she waits for Zorzazeth to answer, who continues to stare away from Biranal as she murmurs, “How could one born a dragon understand what it feels to want something and know you could never have it? To spend your days cowering from shadow to shadow, hoping the bigger, scarier monsters out there won’t take notice of you? Or that, if they do, they’ll at least take away nothing but your pride…? For creatures like us, what other choice do we have, if not to beg, lie, and cower, when faced with absolute strength…?”

Biranal frowns. “To live without pride is to die while still breathing.”

Zorzazeth laughs bitterly. “For a dragon, maybe. But I’m just a whore… Born to fuck, and cower, and beg…”

Staring toward Biranal’s looming figure above her, Zorzazeth smiles, pale green eyes gleaming with self-hatred and unfallen tears.

“So please tell me, Mistress Biranal, if not to crawl at your feet, then what exactly am I supposed to do…?”

“You’re pathetic,” Salmorol’s voice suddenly interjects, cold enough to freeze the air as it attracts both Zorzazath and Biranal’s gazes, as well as Varzath’s surprised one. “I’m sorry Milord, but I can no longer stand to watch in silence... You have no choice but to cower? But to beg?”

Salmorol clenches her jaw as she stares toward Zorzazeth, her face showcasing a very rare display of emotion as she then shakes her head incredulously.

“Crawl at Biranal’s feet if you want, but how dare you say such things in the presence of our Lord, when he has faced Hell itself for our right to walk with our heads held high?!”

Salmorol waves her hand, and the bathroom’s shallow pool bursts, its water raising, twisting, and then roaring as it takes on the form of a giant water serpent.

More impressive than the transformation itself, however, is how fast it happened…

“You were born week?!” Slamorol screams, her voice rising above the wind which now streams throughout the room as though a storm is about to brew inside of it. “And so what of it?!”

Biranal stares wide-eyed from Salmorol to the serpent, her body tensed to its limits…

“All right, that’s enough!” Varzath screams, managing a standing position as he runs and steps in between to two of them, sliding on the slippery floor and nearly falling in the process.

Cursing loudly as he somehow manages to avoid falling, Varzath points a finger toward Salmorol. “New rule, no snakes allowed in the bathroom! Put that away!”

As abruptly as it had arisen, the water serpent loses its form, collapsing loudly as the wind also subsides…

In the subsequent silence, Varzath crosses his arms as he throws Salmorol an exasperated look.

She blushes. “I… Might’ve gotten carried away. I wasn’t planning on actually releasing it…”

Varzath sighs, then smiles at her, raising an eyebrow. “Well, I believe you’ve made your point, love… And you have to teach me that trick one day if we ever manage to find the time.”

Salmorol’s blush deepens. Glancing toward Biranal and Zorzazeth, Varzath realizes the former has the look of a slightly spooked cat, while the latter looks to have been frozen with an expression of shock on her face.

Hopefully, this will serve as a good lesson for both of them. Biranal could learn some humility, while Zorzazeth still has much to work on if she truly wishes to overcome her past.

Then again, he just wanted to see them fuck. Why does nothing seem to work his way tonight?

“Milord’s snake… That’s an exception, right?”

Varzath blinks, then looks at Zorzazeth.

“To the new rule?” she continues, expression serious, “Because I don’t think I want to stay if Milord’s snake is leaving…”

Varzath closes his eyes. Still, a small giggle escapes, and he hates himself for it.

“Yes, Zorzazeth… My… snake, is an obvious exception to the rule…”

“Cool!”

Once Varzath opens his eyes, having successfully managed to suppress his laughter, he realizes Salmorol has both her hands against her mouth, black eyes gleaming in virtue of her own repressed laughter, while Biranal presses her lips in a thin line, cheeks slightly heated.

Zorzazeth simply smiles, while Varzath rolls his eyes.

“Biranal?”

“…Yes, My Lord?” she replies, laughing softly as she does so.

“Fuck her silly. That’s an order.”

Biranal smiles, predatorily. Then, as her eyes shift toward Zorzazeth, they carry in them enough hunger to have the succubus shudder.

“…You don’t mind if I’m a bit rough, do you?” Biranal murmurs, voice slightly hoarse.

“…Mistress Biranal, if I’m still able to walk after we’re done, I’d be sorely disappointed…” Zorzazeth answers, matter-of-fact-like.

“Don’t break the floo-,” Varzath starts, only to shake his head incredulously as Biranal immediately causes more cracks to appear upon it by stomping near Zorzazeth’s head, having her eyes widen toward her foot.

“…In this case, you see, I am quite dirty and sweaty after everything that happened today, since I haven’t yet found the time to bath. So I’ll glad you’ve volunteered your tongue.”

“I have…?” Zorzazeth murmurs.

Biranal smiles dangerously. “Wasn’t that what you meant when you stuck it out in my direction earlier? Really, I appreciate the offer, but are you certain of it?”

Rising her foot, Biranal places her sole in front of Zorzazeth’s face.

After a moment, Zorzazeth laughs disbelievingly. “…I’d be an honor…” she murmurs, as though forcing the words out.

Varzath would tell Biranal to play nice, but really, at this point we all know Zorzazeth prefers them mean.

As Salmorol approaches to stand by his side, he throws her a look and a half smile. “You’ve grown stronger, love.”

Salmorol grimaces. “In the end, I was the reason Milord exerted himself again...”

Varzath slaps her ass, causing her to jump and yelp.

“I’m fine, and you need to learn how to relax a little.”

Salmorol frowns at him. “I’m relaxed.”

“Really?”

Having made Zorzazeth lick her sole clean, Biranal then shoves her big toe into Zorzazeth’s mouth, all but slowly fucking it with her foot. Her tail is now tied around the demon’s neck… She seems to be enjoying herself.

“…I’m not feeling your tongue moving,” Biranal murmurs, “Maybe I should take that bath after all? That is, the water is right there…”

Zorzazeth shakes her head hurriedly, perhaps reminded of what happened last time the two of them “bathed” together.

Varzath can tell, even from a distance, she is now sucking much more enthusiastically. He snorts… Then, glancing toward Salmorol, he realizes her gaze is now fixed on his erection.

Noticing his attention, she raises her eyes to rest against his. “Don’t even think about it,” she says, voice firm, “Milord is not taking another step tonight, let alone partaking in a threesome with an unstable dragon.”

Varzath frowns. “I can’t leave them on their own. They might overdo it.”

“They’re not children,” Salmorol insists, “And besides, it is about time Biranal broke out of her egg. One day, she’ll learn how much is too much the hard way, just like the rest of us, and the sooner the better.”

Of course, Varzath agrees with her, but it certainly doesn’t feel right to have to sit out after how much trouble he went through for the both of them tonight… And what of his feelings? Do they not matter?

“Don’t even,” Salmorol murmurs, clenching her teeth as she continues to face his gaze directly, not giving an inch, “Puppy eyes or not, I’ll stop Milord by force if needed, no matter what punishment I might’ve to face tomorrow.”

Recognizing defeat, Varzath sighs. “Then I suppose I’ll be counting on my overzealous babysitter to help me reach my bed.”

Salmorol blushes, averting her gaze as she murmurs, “Please stop pretending Milord doesn’t know what I mean. If Milord is horny, I’ll take care of it… But safely. And the show is nice, there’s no reason to waste it.”

Having seemingly become tired of their feet play, Biranal has moved on to have Zorzazeth lick her calf, holding the demon by her hair, now on her knees again, as she guides Zorzazeth’s tongue slowly, up her leg, inner thighs, stomach… Then down again.

Lords, she was serious about the tongue bath. Considering how horny Biranal must be after edging herself earlier multiple times, this level of foreplay must feel like torture for the both of them, rather than just Zorzazeth.

Always seeing things all the way through… Varzath can’t say he hates that, bothersome as it may be for all parts involved at times.

After watching for a moment, Salmorol murmurs something about overbearing dragons, then shifts her eyes from the scene as she shakes her head, waves her hand, and then taps her foot once.

Almost immediately, and companied by a small tremor, the bathroom’s floor begins to move, rising to create a sort of earth table before the two of them which contains several holes throughout it.

A massage table, namely.

Varzath smiles. “I thought you’d never offer.”

Salmorol shakes her head. “Isn’t that why Milord called me?”

If not for his exhaustion, Varzath might’ve teased her more. As it is, he simply climbs the table, lying face down on top of it.

Several parts of his body, including his hard member and face, actually lie against the roles on the table, staying exposed on the other end of it. Despite that, it is rather comfortable, as Varzath was surprised to find the first time he experienced one of Salmorol’s famous massages.

“Does Milord have any special requests before I begin?” Salmorol asks.

Although he can no longer see her, from having witnessed the process being performed on another before, Varzath knows she’s already preparing her spells while undressing… Not that there’s much to undress to begin with in her case, of course.

“…Is it too cliche if I say my shoulders feel rather stiff as of late?”

“Stop joking around,” Salmorol reprimands.

Varzath laughs. As usual, she becomes much more serious and assertive when it comes to work… Not that being a massagist is her main role in the Domain, of course.

The spell hits Varzath suddenly, but unlike a cleaning one, it is pleasant enough, moving throughout his body almost unnoticeably…

“As expected, Milord’s muscles and internal organs are in a sore state,” Salmorol admonishes, “Too much healing magic, in too short an amount of time, will have the body overtaxed.”

Should he tell her about the training regime Sunnazoth plans to put him through…? Naw, maybe tomorrow… No reason to ruin the moment.

“Just do what you can, I’ll be fine,” Varzath prompts her.

“I’ll be fine, he says…” Salmorol murmurs.

A gust of wind rushes against Varzath’s skin, before something steps over his back, delicately yet still applying pressure.

“Relax,” Salmorol says, her voice now sounding above him, “I know Milord is tired, so I’ll try to finish before you fall asleep…”

Varzath groans, then sighs, as Salmorol begins her massage, stepping over his body, sometimes lightly, sometimes heavily, yet never staying for more than a couple moments in the same place…

Varzath forces himself to relax… It isn’t particularly hard. From his position, by moving his eyes, he’s actually still able to watch Zorzazeth and Biranal, now locked in a deep kiss as Biranal runs her tail against both of their sexes, still holding the demon by her hair.

Huh. It seems they’re getting along after-

Varzath blinks as Biranal suddenly shoves Zorzazeth away, who falls on her ass, before striking her across the face with her tail.

…Or maybe not.

“…Who the fuck said you could bite me?” Biranal says, growling toward the figure of Zorzazeth as she turns her face, now carrying an angry-looking red mark across it, to stare at her once more.

Zorzazeth smiles. “…By Mistress’ reaction, I take you didn’t enjoy it…?”

Biranal strikes the other side of her face, and Varzath flinches.

“Relax I said!”

Varzath laughs. “Sorry, sorry…”

Approaching the now fallen Zorzazeth, Biranal bares her teeth as she grabs the demon by her hair once more, forcing her to arch her back.

Zorzazeth screams.

“On all fours!” Biranal commands.

Instead of obeying, Zorzazeth laughs, and something must have been cut or broken inside her mouth, because her teeth now show now red in between them. “Make me, bitch!”

Biranal’s tail strikes her ass hard enough to have it bounce visibly, and Zorzazeth screams again, even as she continues laughing manically.

“Raise it,” Biranal commands, her voice now cold and low.

Under her laughter, which seems to be slowing down gradually, Zorzazeth murmurs something too low for Varzath to catch.

Biranal smiles. “Is that so? Well, I guess we’ll see about that.”

Releasing Zorzazeth’s hair, Biranal steps away, and then trikes her tail against her lower back.

Zorzazeth screams, but Biranal’s tail is already moving again, striking against her inner thigh this time, and then again against her ass.

“You’ll crawl for me,” Birinal says, her tail never stopping as she continues to whip Zorzazeth, each strike faster and slightly stronger than the last.

Still, the fact Zorzazeth skin is merely red after each strike and her bones remain unbroken speaks of Biranal minute control over her own strength… Though such control also means she’ll be able to gradually increase the intensity of her whipping to match Zorzazeth’s limit…

Varzath is impressed. And, as he expects, it doesn’t take long before Zorzazeth’s screams have taken a much more real tone under Biranal’s assault as she desperately attempts to cover herself with her hands and arms, only so Biranal easily avoids the demon’s limbs by striking somewhere else.

“W-wait…! Stop! I’ll do it, so please stop…!” Zrozazeth screams once it becomes clear Biranal won’t stop until she begs her to do it.

“What is wrong? I thought you weren’t scared of pain…”

“Fucking bitch, I said I’d do it, so stop already…!”

“Bitch?”

Now crying, Zorzazeth all but curls herself into a ball at Biranal’s feet in an attempt at avoiding her relentless tail. “Mistress! Mistress, p-please stop…!”

Biranal’s tail pauses midair. At this point, Zorzazeth has her face turned away, and so she doesn’t see the look that crosses through Biranal’s face, though Varzath is able to easily interpret it from his position: Has she gone too far?

Varzath sighs silently. However, as he is about to open his mouth, an intense pressure followed by extreme relief renders him breathless as Salromol steps her heel over a pressure point on his left shoulder.

She snorts. “See? If Milord doesn’t relax properly, this happens.”

Shit, did he moan a little?

“And as for you, Biranal, get a grip already. If you’re doubtful about having gone too far, either ask, or check their sex and risk it telling a lie... Besides, Zorzazeth is an expert at what she does, and from what I’ve heard, whatever you can give, she can take. Now stop worrying Milord so much or I’ll have you both move to the bedroom.”

Salmorol steps have now grown in intensity, though they are far from unpleasant, and Varzath finds himself having a hard time containing his moans-

Err, that is, groans, and as such, he is in no position to add anything to her speech... Well, it was a good enough speech, even if somewhat ironic, considering who it came from…

In the following silence, Biranal and Zorzazeth exchange a slightly wide-eyed glance.

“…Was that too much?” Biranal eventually asks, slightly awkwardly, toward the laying figure of Zorzazeth, still teary-eyed at her feet.

“…Sex,” the demon murmurs hoarsely.

“…Open your legs,” Biranal orders.

Zorzazeth does so, toes curled and legs shaking as she, almost painfully slowly, lays on her back and spreads herself before Biranal, revealing a slightly reddened, glistening pussy, while averting her gaze from Biranal’s as her bruised cheeks grow slightly redder.

The vision has Varzath nearly humping the table he’s laying against in frustration. Lords, with his now painfully hard member hanging defenseless and forgotten, he’s reaching his limit. Salmorol couldn’t have forgotten about it, right? Were the initial part of her massages always this long?!

“…Did it hurt?” Biranal murmurs, her gaze shifting from the demon’s sex to the bruises over her skin.

“…Almost more than anything I’ve ever experienced,” Zorzazeth confesses, her voice barely a whisper.

“…But you liked it,” Biranal says, her intonation making it clear it wasn’t a question as she moves her tail and rubs it against Zorzazeth’s sex, bringing her to arch her back slightly as she moans breathlessly.

“Ah…!”

“I don’t understand it,” Biranal says.

Suddenly, cylinders of water begin to move across his spherical vision, attracting Varzath’s attention… At last!

First, they strike against his back, some of them hot, some of them cold, applying continuous pressure to spots Salmorol has previously stepped on, and Varzath feels as though several small geysers of water (although some of them are cold) are shooting against his back at fixed intervals, producing an indescribably pleasant feeling.

Second, some of the cylinders move downwards, caressing the spots of his body left uncovered by the table as they wrap themselves around his nipples, lower abdomen… and cock.

Varzath nearly curses out loud… The last time he experienced one of Salmorol massages, she wasn’t able to do both at the same time!

“…I was able to enjoy it… Because I knew Mistress would stop if I begged… In a way, I had the control…!”

Zorzazeth seems to have trouble speaking as Biranal continues to rub her tail against the demon’s visibly needy sex.

“You had no way of knowing I’d really stop.”

Biting her lip as she holds in a moan, Zorzazeth smiles at her. “That’s what makes it exciting…!”

Biranal frowns. “I believe I understand even less now.”

Meanwhile, Varzath feels his dick is being jerked and sucked while enveloped by warm pressure… Not unlike an expertly done blowjob, in fact. Also, at some point, Salmorol's steps have disappeared, and only her magic remained, pressuring his back at erratic intervals which have him breathless and melting.

“Mistress enjoyed… Whipping and edging herself for Lord Varzath’s pleasure, did she not…?”

Biranal blushes. “That… That was different, I…”

Zorzazeth smiles, even while panting, and seemingly at the edge of an orgasm in virtue of Biranal’s ministrations. “No… Mistress is no different… She understands why I enjoy it… But she thinks too highly of herself to accept-”

Biranal shoves her tail inside Zorzazeth, bringing her to scream midsentence.

“Shut up and come already,” Biranal murmurs, averting away her gaze as she begins to pump hair tail, fast, hard, and mercilessly, into Zorzazeth’s pussy.

In response, Zorzazeth’s entire body shudders violently as she arches her back and squirts, crying all the while as if announcing her second orgasm of the night for the entirety of Hell.

Varzath isn’t far behind, clenching his fists against the table’s sides as he is finally brought over the edge...

Once having recovered from his orgasm, Varzath slowly raises his head from the table, realizing Salmorol stands by him with a tired, yet satisfied, slightly proud look on her face. Beyond her, Biranal takes a disgusted glance toward her tail, now drenched in Zorzazeth’s juices, then shakes her head in disbelief.

“How does Milord feel?” Salmorol asks, bringing his attention to her once more.

“Sluggish,” he confesses, “Not sure I can keep my eyes open for much longer…”

Salmorol smiles. “That means it worked. Just relax, I’ll look after them to make sure nothing goes wrong.”

Varzath glances past Salmorol once more. Biranal now has her foot on top of one of Zorzazeth’s breasts, and her tail shoved against her face as the demon licks it from the tip up… Fun. But their words are lost to him. He is far too tired to register them.

“Just go to sleep already!” Salmorol exclaims in exasperation.

Varzath shakes his head, chuckling softly as he rolls over, laying face up on Salmorol’s improvised massage table.

In a silent command, he taps his thigh.

Salmorol groans, though she thankfully doesn’t argue before crawling up the table and straddling his midsection, black eyes meeting his gaze in exasperation.

“I’m fine, Milord doesn’t need to-”

Varzath raises his waist abruptly, causing her to fall against his chest with a small yelp as he catches her shoulders and meets her lips, effectively interrupting her protests by shoving his tongue into her mouth.

Salmorol doesn’t hesitate more than a moment before reciprocating the kiss, moaning softly into his mouth as she does so.

Then, releasing her shoulders, Varzath grabs both of her ass cheeks and squeezes, bringing Salmorol to whimper beggingly as she grabs hold of his hair and drags her erect nipples against his chest, never pulling away from their kiss.

Despite her bravado, she is obviously ready to explode, as Varzath suspected. To go to sleep while leaving her to babysit the others in this state would be nothing short of cruel.

“Panties,” he murmurs against her mouth after pulling her away somewhat forcibly.

Salmorol stares at him with glazed eyes for a second, then blushes. “Sorry, I forgot… Just tear them…”

Varzath would’ve laughed, had Salmorol not immediately covered his mouth with her lips once more.

As requested, he simply grabs hold of her black panties and tears them off in the midst of their kissing, pressing his cock’s head against her now defenseless sex as Salmorol moans into his mouth again, now pleadingly.

Realizing she is already wet enough for it, Varzath slowly drags her sex against his cock once, as though using her juices to lubricate it, before slowly spreading her lower lips apart as he finally penetrates her.

Salmorol trembles, pulls away from their kiss, then cries softly, hugging his neck, once her crotch touches his body, having taken his member all the in.

“Did you…?” Varzath murmurs breathlessly. Salmorol being tight enough to hurt, and him having recently ejaculated twice already, he experiences almost as much pain as he does pleasure being inside of her.

Rather than answering, Salmorol begins to move, rubbing herself against his body as she pulls up, then down, shuddering all the while.

Varzath curses, but in spite of his oversensitivity, doesn’t stop her, and soon, their intertwined breathing grows heavy as they become used to each other, and Varzath finally joins Salmorol, thrusting into her with slow and steady movements.

“Ah…! That’s it…! Don’t stop… p-please…!”

Hugging Salmorol tightly, Varzath kisses her once more, then meets her glazed black eyes as he smiles teasingly at her. “You’ve always liked fucking as though making love… Always such a good girl…”

“I know I’m not like the others…” Salmorol cries, “I… I’m sorry…!”

“You’re perfect,” Varzath reassures, planting a soft kiss against her lips as he finally begins to increase the pace of his thrusts, “Just send any who says otherwise my way…”

Salmorol screams, arching her back as she gives him a nice view, and access, to her small, well-shape breasts.

Never stopping his hips, Varzath grins as he grabs hold of her left nipple, pulling and pressing it softly.

“N-no…!”

“No?”

Still grinning, Varzath grabs her right one, then pulls both of them at the same time.

Salmorol cries.

Realizing she’s getting close, and unable to contain his curiosity, Varzath allows himself one last glance in Biranal’s direction…

Zorzazeth lies on her knees, crawling forward slowly as Biranal mounts her from the back with a hand against her hair and a sadistic look on her face, rubbing her tail against her own sex as she pumps it into Zorzazeth’s asshole at the same time.

Oh… So that’s what she wanted by having Zorzazeth crawl. Is she imitating him?

Varzath finds his perspective abruptly shifted as Salmorol grabs his chin and turns his head, forcing him to face her gaze as she all but growls at him.

“Sorry… I was curious…”

Smiling apologetically, Varzath grabs Salmorol by her waist as he brings her closer with yet another yelp, this time taking one of her nipples into his mouth as he speeds up his thrusts for the final push.

Almost immediately, Salmorol’s walls contract around his member as she screams, finally brought over the edge by the change in pace. Biting her nipple playfully, Varzath continues thrusting as fast as he can until her orgasm eventually begins to subside.

Only once Salmorol taps his head with a shaking hand does he pulls away from her nipple, laughing as their eyes meet.

“Look after the children, okay?” Varzath asks.

Panting, her forehead now covered in sweat, Salmorol frowns at him. “I already said I would… Now sit back,” she orders.

And then, moving back, she sits over his erection with a slight moan, taking his cock all the way in again.

It takes much of Varzath’s considerable endurance to stop himself from blowing his load right there and then.

“…That’s not… what I meant…” he manages to murmur through clenched teeth.

Moving up and down slowly while tightening her muscles, Salmorol uses her pussy to jerk him as she cocks her head, confused looking.

Varzath moans (he couldn’t help it), and she smiles as though having been after it the whole time.

“I meant…” Varzath forces himself to murmur as his heavy eyelids threaten to close, “I forbid you from hold holding back… On playing with yourself while watching… Or joining them… If you feel like it…”

“…Milord is impossible.”

Salmorol begins to push down again, painfully slowly, and Varzath finally snaps, thrusting up as he releases his seed deep into her…

Once he’s done, Salmorol falls against him, laughing softly as she brings a hand to rest against chest, propping herself up, then moves his hair away from his sweaty forehead carefully.

“…Milord doesn’t need to worry about anything,” she murmurs softly, black eyes meeting his while filled by unconcealed love, “Not tonight. Now rest…”

Varzath is still inside of her as he allows his consciousness to finally slip away.

1