17 – One is Too Little, But Three is Too Much
49 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

To say his bedroom exploded would be a slight exaggeration; After all, Varzath doesn’t wish to awaken the entirety of the palace over a simple, small bedroom disagreement.

As such, the first spell Varzath casts is a sound-suppressing wind spell set to surround the room; The second, a fire resistance spell centered on his person; And the third, a small-scale burst of fire which sets his bed aflame, freeing him of Sunnazoth’s bounds and forcing her to jump away, cursing loudly.

She never reached the ground.

Barring the presence of mana drain restraints, one of the best ways to prevent a mage from casting spells is to shake their brain hard enough, or fry it with electric magic; The electrified shadow tentacle that shoves Sunnazoth against the ceiling does both.

“Second drawer, left side. There should be something there,” Varzath tells Biranal as he slowly walks toward the fallen, groggy-looking demon, paying no mind to his slightly burned skin or the shocked look on Biranal’s face.

Without warning, a wave of ice magic shoots from Sunnazoth outwards, heading for Varzath and striking against the wall of shadow tentacles he raises in its way, freezing them solid.

This time, Sunnazoth is struck from the ceiling, screaming as she is squashed against the ground, then thrashing around once another current of electric magic courses through her body.

“I’m surprised you still had enough fight in you for that after a direct hit,” Varzath says, shattering the tentacles in his way with a small burst of wind magic in order to walk past them. “This is what you wanted, right? So, let’s have fun… Biranal, did you find it?”

Having returned, Biranal showcases a pair of rune-inscribed metal shackles in between her hands, though her gaze is hesitant.

“Don’t worry, we’re just playing,” Varzath tells her, voice even as he points toward Sunnazoth, “Put those on her for me, okay? Arms behind her back… The sooner, the less she’ll get hurt.”

Biranal frowns.

“Is there a problem? Look, you saw it yourself, this is what she wanted…”

Abruptly, Biranal moves, jumping the shadow tentacle Varzath creates as she does so, then stepping against the ceiling and launching herself in his direction.

In an instant, Varzath realizes she’s too close for a Mana Sheild; She’ll end inside of it with him, and as such, he teleports instead, then releases a burst of shadow mag-

Something clicks, and Varzath blinks, staring toward his wrist, now cuffed, before shifting his eyes toward Biranal, standing behind him as she holds the other end of his restraints.

“…This is my room. I didn’t need to look before doing it.”

“…I guessed My Lord would move toward the safest location, and so I moved first.”

In that split of a second? She decided which corner to move, without any hesitation whatsoever…?

Stupid animal instincts.

“…You’re taking her side?”

“…My Lord jests.”

Varzath grimaces. Even after recovering his abilities as a fighter, there’s no way he could challenge a dragon to a purely physical contest. If he knew she’d move against him, he would’ve buffed, or summoned his puppets… But then again, that would mean the end of his room, and their night together.

“…Fine, you got me. Now would you mind explaining yourself?”

“I didn’t want a repeat of what happened last time; This is our last night together, and I want to enjoy it without regrets… Even if I must go against My Lord to do it.”

She does make a fair point…

Sunnazoth laughs, attracting their attention toward her as she lifts herself with shaking arms to a crawling position, then stares at them while licking lips covered in blood.

“…That hurt, you bastard. And I’d appreciate it if you stopped spreading lies in my name. It’s not nice…”

“…Said the demon,” Varzath retorts, “And I don’t remember having said any lies.”

“Is that so?” Sunnazoth smiles, despite the obvious pain in her eyes as she slowly rises to a standing position, holding her left side, where his first shadow tentacles smashed her. “Fuck, I think I might’ve something broken…”

Varzath sighs. “I’ll call Salromol.”

“…No need.”

Sunnazoth waves her hand, gathering a ball of water above it, which she then shoves against her side, inhaling sharply as she does so.

“…Fuck,” she murmurs through clenched teeth seconds later, forehead now covered in sweat, “Internal bleeding, and two cracked ribs… Couldn’t you have gone a little easier?”

As a small amount of reddened water runs through her skin and down her hips, Sunnazoth seems to breathe much easier, standing straighter, and then staring at them with a small mocking smile on her face. “Healing broken bones is always such a bitch, but I didn’t mean to interrupt our talk… Go on, I believe Milord was about to accuse me of lying.”

“No, you were to one who accused me.”

Sunnazoth laughs. “Right, I forgot. What I meant is that Milord said this is what I wanted, when in fact, I was doing my best to please you… Isn’t that a bit mean?”

Varzath frowns. “Stop bullshitting. You were obviously the one who started this, when, in fact, I told you to do the opposite.”

Sunnazoth pretends a pout, then smiles. “Sure, I started it, and sure, Milord told me not to do it… But that doesn’t change the fact this is what Milord wanted.”

“What does she mean?” Biranal interjects, frowning as she shifts her gaze in between the two of them.

“I mean he-”

“Shut it,” Varzath orders.

“-wanted to let loose, rather than worry if we’re having fun, if he’s going to come before we do, or if he’s going too far… I told you; He’s always holding back in order to make sure things are still in his control. Surviving Ig'droren turned him into a control freak, but deep down, he’s still a demon… You get what that means, don’t you, miss dragon?”

Varzath grimaces. “Biranal-”

“Is that true?” she asks him, staring into his eyes as he gives her a sidelong glance over his shoulder.

After a moment of staring into her ruby, peerless eyes, Varzath sighs; How can she possibly remain so pure having grown up in this place?

“…As a man and a Lord, I have certain responsibilities and standards I must hold myself to. Given the nature of my powers, that includes bedroom activities.”

Sunnazoth snorts. “He means having sex with us was a part of his checklist for the day, nothing more, nothing less. After all, he needs our help to maintain the Domain, and he needs us to get along to do it properly.”

“You’re making it sound as though this was a sacrifice,” Varzath says, “But fucking the both of you is something I’d have done even were there no benefits other than my own satisfaction.”

“Liar,” Sunnazoth retorts, “Well, it is true you’d have enjoyed fucking us… But the only fucking happening here today came from our end.”

“That’s…”

Varzath frowns. Considering what happened, Biranal isn’t stupid enough to believe he wasn’t holding back on them.

“My Lord is always telling me I hold back too much… And how dangerous that can be. Today, I realized what he means.”

“Biranal-”

As Biranal grabs his other wrist, shackling both of his arms behind his back while pressing herself against him, Varzath curses.

“If My Lord isn’t willing to fuck us, then I suppose he leaves us no choice…” she whispers against his ear.

Fuck; After this is over, he’s never having the two of them in the same room ever again.

Sunnazoth laughs. “Well, in all fairness, he was about to fuck me when you interrupted our fun, Biranal.”

“No, not like that,” Biranal says, “You think you understand him, Sunnazoth, but you’re just as delusional. What was about to happen… Lord Varzath would’ve given you pain, and humiliation, and he might’ve even enjoyed it, but it would’ve hurt him just as much. Can’t you see you’re doing the same manipulation you so often accuse him of?”

Sunnazoth blinks. “…Yeah, that’s kind of the point. He’s a real bastard, and he deserves some of his own medicine every now and then.”

“Make her lick our feet while fuck. She has an unhealthy obsession with them.”

“We should gag him. Otherwise, we’ll never be able to enjoy this.”

Biranal growls, and then sighs exasperatedly. “You two deserve each other!”

After a moment of silence, Varzath begins to laugh, slow at first, then almost hysterically so. He is soon joined by Sunnazoth.

“…I have to admit, she got us there,” Sonnazoth says, breathlessly, once they’ve both recovered, “I almost felt bad for having ruined the night.”

Varzath shrugs. “The night hasn’t been ruined so long we’re still determined to make something of it… What will it be, love?” he asks, glancing at Biranal as he does so.

Biranal grimaces. Her gaze jumps from him to Sunnazath, who crosses her arms, then back.

“…She wants me to leave,” Sunnazoth supplies.

After a moment of hesitation, Biranal nods. “You… Already have someone you love, right? I saw the way you talked about them earlier.”

Sunnazoth shrugs, expression revealing nothing. “It’s not like I wanted to come to begin with-”

“No,” Varzath interjects, “You’re not leaving.”

She snorts. “Like you’re in any position to make demands.”

“Shackles or not, Biranal will do as I say if it comes down to it.”

“Why, because she’s in love with you?” Sunnazoth asks, eyebrow raised. “Ig'droren also thought your love would stop you from moving against her. It seems love doesn’t turn blind only those affected by it… It truly is a powerful curse.”

“…Sunnazoth, I swear, mention her again tonight, and I’ll fucking kill your fucking plaything before I leave, consequences be damned,” Varzath nearly growls, causing her to step back and raise her hands, eyes slightly wide.

“…Why does My Lord wish her to stay?” Biranal asks, clearly frustrated by the prospect.

“Because she’s fucking mine!” Varzath says, only realizing how they sound once the words were already out of his mouth.

“Well… They’re all mine,” he murmurs after a moment of awkward silence, “Is what I mean. She might not show it, but her feelings would’ve been hurt for being left out at this point.”

Sunnazoth flips her middle finger at him.

“…All of the girls?”

Varzath gives Biranal a glance. “Don’t be stupid; The boys, too. It might not look like it, since they prefer that I don’t meddle too much in their lives, but I care about them just as much… How could I not, when they remind me so much of myself?”

Biranal blinks, while Sunnazoth laughs.

“That’s how he is. Stupid, isn’t it? He didn’t have to take responsibility for the rest of us after Ig'droren’s death. Freeing the Cosmos from her existence would’ve been enough of a good deed, but he couldn’t bear to simply walk away and leave us to our fate.”

Varzath groans. “Had you not been a bunch of weaklings, I’d be…”

Where? Wasting away somewhere, looking for another prey to seduce? No… He’d be long dead. With the cunt already gone, he had no reason to keep on living… No reason other than helping his fellow victims, and others like them, spread throughout Hell.

Although even they were just an excuse, something to do when all else seemed so pointless.

“My Lord didn’t build the Domain for himself,” Biranal concludes.

Varzath glances at her. “Who’d build an entire kingdom for themselves?”

“A demon,” Sunnazoth interjects, “A man, and most humans, probably… Also, dragons… Hell, other than stupid angels, is there anybody who wouldn’t think of themselves first?”

“I heard elves are all about nature,” Varzath points out.

Sunnazoth raises an eyebrow. “From who? Some fuck who was trying to impress you?”

Well… Yes, but that doesn’t mean they were lying, right?

“And there you have it,” Sunnazoth concludes, nodding, “Our Lord makes for a terrible demon, and a pathetic man. It’s sad, really, to think of what we could’ve accomplished under a true leader.”

Varzath smiles at her, though there’s no warmth in the expression. “A pathetic man is going a bit far, no?”

She shrugs. “A real man would’ve fucked us.”

“Bitch.”

“Loser.”

Biranal groans. “You two are impossible…”

“Now you know how I usually feel stuck between the both of you,” Varzath tells her, voice humorless.

She grimaces. “That’s not my fault.”

“Is this really how we’re going to spend our time, bickering?” Sunnazoth interjects, glancing at her nails as she does so.

Varzath growls; And whose fucking fault is that things turned out this way?!

No… Lashing out now is what she’d want.

“Just unshackle me already, so we can go back to bed,” Varzath says.

“My Lord burned the bed,” Biranal reminds, voice dull.

Taking a glance at it, Varzath realizes that, indeed, it has become unusable after being hit by his fire spell.

…Damn it.

“It’s okay,” Biranal murmurs, hugging him from behind as she releases a long sigh, as though trying to rid herself of the accumulated tension, “We’ll just sleep on the ground instead.”

“Well, there’s no need to go that far, we could have one of the maids bring us another bed, or change-”

“I’ll tolerate Sunnazoth, for My Lord’s sake, but anybody else enters this room before we’re done, and I will hurt them,” Biranal says, coldly enough to cause Varzath to pause.

It seems, despite her seemingly calm exterior, Biranal is very close to losing it after what happened. In fact, now that he thinks about it, he’s shocked she managed to hold her temper thus far.

Varzath chuckles. “Okay, fine. I’m sorry, love. I know this isn’t what you wished for our last night together-”

“I lost the bet, so it can’t be helped,” Biranal says, “After all, My Lord is strong enough to make us do what he wants… This is how it has always been.”

“Right about now, he looks pretty defenseless to me,” Sunnazoth points out.

Biranal’s body stiffens against his.

“Wouldn’t you like to know what he’s like when stripped of his precious control?” Sunnazoth continues, “Once he has no reason to hold back anymore?”

“Don’t listen to her,” Varzath interjects.

“Sunnazoth… What do you really want?” Biranal asks, face hidden against his back as she continues to embrace him tightly.

The demon smiles. “Me? Oh my, and here was I thinking you couldn’t care less about what I want, love. When did you ever listen to any of my pieces of advice?”

“Once, you told me to stay away from Lord Varzath, and it is true I’ve hated you since. Childishly, I thought you wanted him for yourself… Or worse, to keep us apart so you’d be able to overthrow him… But now, Lord Varzath is all but forcing you to assume the Domain, and you still… I just can’t understand it.”

“Has it ever occurred to you, muscle-brained idiot, that I might’ve been trying to protect the both of you from each other?”

Biranal raises her head, eyes widening slightly. “You mean-”

Sunnazoth smiles bitterly. “I should’ve known better than standing in the way, of course. You two idiots are so caught up in your own heads, you don’t even realize how hard you have it for one another… But I couldn’t bear to see a repeat of Ig'droren. Would Varzath survive love a second time? Would you be able to handle the broken mess she left behind? No offense, but there’s no chance in Hell it’d have ever worked.”

“What-”

Sunnazoth shrugs. “And once you broke him again, there’d be no going back. Considering our safety depends on this idiot, I thought I should do something before it was too late… Of course, all of that was before I met Ketol. Ironically enough, in the end, I was the one who fell in love first.”

“…Then, tonight…?”

Sunnazoth raises an eyebrow. “Oh, this? I just couldn’t stand the fact of him having us on the palm of his hand again, detrimental to my own good as it may have been.”

“She’s in her rebellious phase,” Varzath explains drily, “Except, I expected it to go away at some point during the past two thousand years...”

Sunnazoth shows him her tongue.

“Well, this is most definitely not how he wanted the night to go. Are you satisfied by having ruined his plans?” Biranal asks.

Sunnazoth smiles. “Immensely.”

“Then… Can you promise me you won’t hurt him anymore, with words or otherwise?”

“Love, what are you doing?”

Biranal ignores him. “Sunnazoth?”

After a moment of silence, the demon shrugs. “…I’ll play nice from now on if that’s what you want, and if it means we’ll be able to put what happened behind us... Though, for the record, I still think we should gag him.”

Varzath groans. “Enough of this. We had a deal, and I won. Now unshackle me already.”

Sunnazoth smiles. “…Your fear is turning her on, darling.”

Varzath takes a glance at Biranal, immediately realizing her eyes have shrunk again, becoming slits.

…Fuck.

“My Lord once told me: ‘Up to now, I bet you’ve only experienced pain and suffering. Tonight, I’ll teach you how to feel pleasure, little dragon…’ I never thought I’d have the chance to return the favor.”

Varzath grimaces. As usual, no good action remains without punishment in this place.

As she begins to walk in his direction, Sunnazoth laughs. “Look at him… We haven’t even started, and he’s already squirming… You’d think we’re about to torture him…”

Biranal places a soft kiss over his neck while dragging her hands against his stomach, slowly lowering them until they revolve around his half-hard member, pumping it back and forth. “Sorry,” she murmurs, “But My Lord can let it lose tonight, as much as he wants… Don’t worry about us, and come whenever…”

Varzath shudders as Sunnazoth stops in front of him, mere centimeters away, almond eyes locked against his. “…I don’t have an unhealthy obsession with them,” she says.

Varzath snorts. “Really? That’s what bothered you the most of the things I said?”

“I’ll admit I like them. Is there something wrong with that?”

“I think it’s cute.”

“Fuck you.”

“Isn’t that what you’re about to do?”

In response, Sunnazoth kisses him, all but shoving her tongue into his mouth while pressing her body against his hard enough to have Biranal take a step back.

Now sandwiched between the two of them, Varzath curses silently as Biranal begins to lick his neck, while still jerking his member, and Sunnazoth grabs his nipples, twisting them softly.

“Leg up…” Biranal orders, voice hoarse.

Before Varzath manages to ask which of them she means, Sunnazoth is already raising her leg as she presses her entrance against his member; Then, almost immediately, Biranal pushes his cock up and inside of her, involving it in warmth.

In spite of himself, Varzath shudders again once Sunnazoth lowers her leg halfway, pushing his cock even further inside. Then, with Biranal holding her ankle for support, Sunnazoth slowly begins to move back and forth, rubbing herself against him all the while.

Damn it, should he begin resisting after all…? Even while shackled and without his magic, there should still be…

Biranal begins to descend, leaving a trail of kisses over his back in her wake.

She wouldn’t…?

Once Biranal spreads his ass with her free hand, Varzath swears, though Sunnazoth’s kiss renders it nothing but a mumble.

Truly, he wishes he could still curse at the two of them through Mind Magic…

This time, Biranal doesn’t hesitate before beginning, her tongue causing him to jump slightly as it touches his entrance, slowly circling it.

Sunnazoth laughs. “Feels nice, doesn’t it? Being fucked? When was the last time you were so thoroughly on the receiving end, Milord?” she murmurs against his mouth, breaking away briefly as she licks his cheek and clenches her sex, nearly pushing him over the edge.

“Fuck off,” Varzath murmurs breathlessly, glaring at her.

“…Biranal, darling, I think he is resisting… What shall we ever do…?”

Biranal growls, then sweeps her tail against the back of his knees with strength enough to have them buckle forward.

Varzath curses out loud as he is forced to sit against her face, then mounted by Sunnazoth, who laughs all the while.

Unfortunately, Biranal is more than strong enough to support the both of them, even while they’re fucking on top of her…

“Was that a moan?” Sunnazoth asks, holding his cheeks as she now stares at him from above, having never stopped her hips.

Damn it, this is too much… Though he could probably edge himself for a while in some sort of futile resistance-

All of a sudden, Biranal pushes her tongue inside, and, caught by surprise, Varzath comes, hard enough to lose his breath.

Sunnazoth moans and bites her lower lip, almond eyes widening. “Fuck… Creampies really are the best…”

“Okay, you’ve had your fun…!”

Sunnazoth just laughs, while Biranal reduces the speed of her licking, slowly taking her tongue as deep as it’ll go…

It is then that Varzath realizes they aren’t stopping. In retrospect, it should’ve been obvious… After all, he’ll be leaving soon, and they have no reason to fear his revenge…

Sunnazoth unmounts his lap, freeing his now half-soft member. Looking downwards, she smiles wickedly, steps back, then slowly lowers herself onto a crouched position, knees wide, and stares at his juice-drenched cock while licking her lips.

The damn bastard is already growing again by the time her tongue touches it.

Varzath curses; Traitors. It seems he’s surrounded by them.

They’re curling again,’ Sunnazoth whispers into his mind.

“Go lick them if you feel so inclined!”

Why not?

Varzath blinks as Sunnazoth releases his cock, plopping her lips away from it, then begins to place kisses against his thigh, going downwards.

Her eyes meet his gaze, utterly unashamed, as she smiles and grabs his left ankle, raising it toward her face.

Creator save him…

I usually prefer having someone worshiping mine, rather than doing the dirty work myself, so Milord should feel honored… Does it feel nice?

Sunnazoth doesn’t even pretend she isn’t enjoying herself as she approaches her face from his foot and breaths deeply, then slowly places a kiss against it, gaze never leaving his.

Having a former enemy do something dirty and humiliating once you have them at your mercy… The thought makes you uncomfortable, doesn’t it? This is exactly the type of thing Ig'droren would get off to. To humiliate them so thoroughly they’ll never look anyone in the eyes ever again…’

Biranal wraps her tail around his midsection, then grabs his unattended member from underneath and begins to jerk it, fucking his ass with her tongue all the while.

Sunnazoth continues to breathe deeply, almost erratically, as she drags her tongue against his sole for the first time, moaning softly as she does so.

“Cut it off…!”

‘Since we were sharing stories earlier, I also have something to confess… I once blackmailed a former rival to become my sub for a month. By the time it was over, and I told her she could go, she asked me to kill her instead… It was then I realized the world had no place for monsters like us.

“Don’t put me in the same boat as you, you fucking sadistic cunt…!”

Isn’t Milord curious to know what happened next?

“I’m sure she is living happily ever after somewhere…!” Varzath retorts sarcastically.

I called her weak and sent her packing. At the time, I fully believed she’d kill me for that one day… And I’d have deserved it. But not two decades later, she showed up on my door, asking for a do-over… Ironic, isn’t it?

“I’m sure you’re proud of yourself…!”

I’m one of the monsters; I won’t deny it. I’m a coward and a petty bitch… After Ig'droren, I had accepted as much... But, you… You just had to fight against it, didn’t you?’

Sunnazoth glares at him as she slowly licks his big toe, then sucks on it.

You think you’re so much better than me… By holding your cruelty at bay, pretending you’re above it…

Varzath laughs. “Sunnazoth, I am better than you! Isn’t that why you’re so obsessed with being made my bitch in the most humiliating way possible?! Tell me, is it less fun if I’m not forcing you to do it?!”

Sunnazoth plops her lips away from his toe, then puffs her chest and slowly drags her nipple against his sole.

“Yes, I’d have preferred if you had forced me to do it,” she retorts evenly, “Shame.”

Varzath comes again, but Biranal doesn’t stop her jerking until his cock has gone completely soft under her hand, having soiled both her fingers and stomach…

Panting, Varzath releases a small mental sigh of relief as Biranal finally moves her tongue away, then her head from underneath him, carefully allowing his body to drop against hers.

“That day, in the bath, My Lord made me cum so many times I thought I was going crazy… So he can’t resent me for this,” Biranal murmurs against his ear, before gently licking the inside of it, causing Varzath to shudder.

Oh, he most definitely can; But she is right in that it’d be a petty thing to do, considering everything they’ve gone through together, and Lord’s be damned if he’s going down to Sunnazoth’s level.

Fine, they were able to get to drop on him this time. If they want to have some fun at the expense of his pride, then so be it.

“Hey, let’s trade. You take his other foot,” Sunnazoth suggests, still dragging her hard nipple against his sole even as she speaks, “It’ll drive him crazy if you’re the one to do it.”

“Okay.”

Varzath blinks. Are they serious?

“Uhm, Biranal? Look, that bitch over there knows this, but you might not know of it; Boys and girls aren’t exactly the same… If we come too many times in a row, it just becomes sort of painful after a-”

“It’s okay. My Lord can handle it,” Biranal murmurs absently, biting his ear playfully while pressing his left nipple in between her fingers.

Varzath grimaces; She’s totally not listening…

“Later, you should fuck him with your tail. Men love having something up there, though their worthless male pride would never allow them to admit it.”

“Okay.”

“Don’t just listen to everything she says!”

But, to Varzath’s utter despair, Biranal is already moving to swap places with Sunnazoth.

He swears he is never, ever, in a million years, having them in the same room again…!

0