25. Shape Transformation and Yin Release
219 0 10
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

After concluding their morning training session and setting follow-up plans, Hikari retreated to his private quarters, which, though unchanged in structure over the past three years, now housed an expanded collection of papers, books, scrolls, and various other sources of knowledge.

His access to these materials had significantly increased now that his standing within the Main Branch had been not only restored but elevated, thanks to his undeniable talents.

Having taken a moment to rest and reflect on the insights gained from the day's training, Hikari proceeded with his routine chakra control and physical exercises, adhering to the regimen he had followed diligently for the past three years.

Amidst this disciplined routine, Hikari enjoyed the privileges afforded by his enhanced status within the clan, including luxurious medical rejuvenating baths and pills that aided in his recovery and boosted his physical capabilities, as well as rich and nutritious meals designed to optimize his physical condition.

These benefits were not just marks of his elevated position but crucial components of his training, enabling him to maintain peak condition and continue pushing the boundaries.

Finally, it was time for Hikari to retreat to his personal sanctuary within his quarters—a spacious sitting and learning area that served as his mini library.

Here, surrounded by the vast knowledge accumulated by the Hyuga clan and beyond, Hikari dedicated himself to study and contemplation.

This was not merely an academic exercise but a crucial aspect of his training, as the acquisition of new knowledge and the deepening of his understanding also served to enhance his spiritual energy potential.

In this space, Hikari focused on strategizing his next steps and absorbing new information that could further his power. This process of learning was integral to his development as a shinobi, enabling him to continuously evolve and adapt his approach to combat and strategy.

'It seems that now there's a window left for my post-training routine after Takumi leaves every morning. I think it might be a good time to start practicing my chakra shape transformation proficiency, which is, in fact, just another, more advanced and difficult version of chakra control...', Hikari mused to himself.

Prompted by this thought, he suddenly took up an ink and pen and began jotting down something on a piece of paper. 

Hikari understood that what was most commonly referred to as 'chakra control' in the ninja world pertained to the 'internal' aspect, which is essentially about how adeptly a ninja can regulate the production of chakra within their body.

However, once this chakra is extended 'outside' of the body, manipulating it further in its purest form is known as 'shape transformation'.

And the 'Rotation' Hikari was about to start learning seriously was centered around that exact concept of chakra shape transformation. Quickly recognizing the opportunity to deepen his mastery, Hikari decided to incorporate this practice into his regimen immediately.

'But how exactly should I train at this? Should I just rotate it in small steps with varying intensities, durations, and places, to try and eventually get better at it... Or should I draw on some principles from the Rasengan, and spin it in multiple directions... No! That's completely contrary to the nature of the 'Rotation'. I'd better stick to the basics...', Hikari's thoughts raced as he pondered the best approach to mastering the technique the fastest as possible.

'It is impossible to integrate Rasengan defensively as Rotation because that kind of chaotic form would only hurt me in the end. Instead, I better train Rotation to achieve the quickest activating speed possible. So, I should focus on training the speed at which my chakra gets extracted and rotates out of my body every day during that session too.',

'Also, what wasn't shown in my previous life, but what I know now, is that the rotation doesn't need to be that strong and chakra-expensive every time you use it. Instead, you could perform many other weaker 'mini rotations' starting from different parts of your body in isolation to deal with weaker attacks and preserve the chakra. I should work on that component too...', As he walked through his room, surrounded by the tranquility and simplicity of its traditional decor, Hikari's mind was alive with endless insights and ideas. 

'Furthermore, integrating my Yin Release 'affinity' chakra training into that post-training routine would be beneficial, especially now that I've begun officially learning the unique technique from Takumi that relies on it. The space for that has also just opened up in my new schedule...', Hikari contemplated, settling back down to write this addition into his plan.

'As for the five chakra nature releases elements, it was as expected, I have an affinity only for one of them like everyone in this world has at least, including the civilians, which in my case is wind.',

'It is certainly true that the Hyuga, who focus mostly on the Gentle Fist taijutsu and derivative techniques, had no time to practice elemental ninjutsu or to pass it onto the genetic pool more like the Uchiha, Sarutobi, or Senju clan. The Senju clan being a clan which practiced all ninjutsu to the maximum to utilize their natural gifts of huge chakra reserves...', Hikari reflected next. 

It had been a few years since Hikari had requested the so-called 'Chakra Induction Paper' from Takumi and discovered his affinity for the wind only.

Learning his natural affinity didn't mean he was incapable of mastering the other four elemental nature transformations; however, it meant that learning them would be significantly more challenging for him, and the results might not be as potent as if he had a natural affinity for those elements from the beginning or potent as of other 'affinity holders'.

Recognizing this, Hikari decided to steer his focus away from the other elements. Given the praises he had received from the experts within the Main Branch for his prowess in Hyuga clan techniques,

He concluded it was more strategic to hone the skills where he already showed considerable talent and potential, meaning focusing on strengths and avoiding weaknesses, at least now.

Hikari's parents had also not branched out into developing elemental chakra abilities. They concentrated on mastering the Hyuga clan's specialized techniques. His father used his above-average Byakugan vision to improve his reaction times in fights, while his mother, although also a legitimate Elite Jonin level like his father, took a slightly different route.

Akari was skilled in Hyuga techniques but also learned medical jutsu 'on the side', allowing her to heal others and even herself successfully during battles which was very rare even in the Hyuga clan. This combination of Byakugan, Gentle Fist, and medical knowledge made her particularly effective in a support role, yet capable in combat, only slightly weaker than Yoshiro.

Both were recognized as Elite Jonin and were well-known in Konoha and beyond before their deaths. Their reputations were such that they were noted in the Bingo Books with significant bounties, known not just for being basically the only Main Branch members daring to undertake missions outside the village, having their Byakugan 'free for taking' but also for their significant combat abilities.

Although strangely, they managed to self-destruct their eyes before they died and hence saved the clan from big trouble. 

They even acquired what Hikari considered embarrassing nicknames, such as "The Healing Fist" for his mother and "Sharp Eye" for his father.

Hikari acknowledged the strengths and achievements of his parents, though his respect was more for their abilities and accomplishments than for them as individuals.

Their approach, focusing deeply on their strengths rather than spreading their efforts thinly over many skills, served as a practical example for Hikari.

 

Up To 60 Advanced Chapters Available Here:

http://patreon.com/hanma_jack

10