Chapter 1- Awakening
2.1k 6 44
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

'Where a-ugh! ' My heart was hurting like it had me stuck to the corner of a tile and my body was aching even worse than that. 

The last thing I remembered was choking myself on my favorite food and the second thing I could experience was this unbearable pain. 

'Agh...it hurts...'

I slowly tried opening my eyes only to find great darkness around me. It was like I was dragged inside a basement akin to an abyss.

I wasn't able to move my limbs for some reason and from the height my eyes were watching my surroundings, I could tell that someone had hung me up. 

Slowly I regained the sensation in my legs and arms and undoubtedly, I could tell that the same someone had tied my arms over my shoulders, and my ankles were tied together as well. 

My long hair was making it difficult to... 

Wait, long hair? 

'When did my hair grow this much?' I have never tried growing my hair since the school decorum prohibited such fashion amongst boys. 

But at that moment I could see my hair falling down my nose, almost touching my lips. Not only that, this thinly lit room—which had only a candle as the source of illumination—was also unknown to me.

"Was I kidnapped...? " This was the most basic assumption I could have made since a strange place and having limbs restricted were the signs of what I have seen in numerous movies. 

'But who would abduct an orphan... ' All this internal contemplation and monologue was to distract my mind from the excruciating pain I was feeling all over my body. 

I looked at my body and found I was half-naked with the shape of ribs carved on my skin, indicating my malnutrition. It might have surprised me if I hadn't been so distracted by something else. 

'Why there are so many marks... ' A chill ran down my spine as I witnessed the numerous marks of blackish-blue bruises all over my bare skin like someone had a wild time whipping the life out of me. 

My body began shivering at the thought of what would happen if the person who had done this to me walked back into the room. 

I glanced at the only door present inside the room but fortunately, there was no sound coming from the other side.

Without waiting I began to pull my binds as hard as I could....but it was my biggest mistake. 

*Rumble* 

"AHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!" Bolts of lightning passed down from my toes to my scalp as even greater burning pain ran all over. 

It felt like my world was dyed white and bones screaming in pain. I flailed like a fish as the current continued passing each tissue of my body. My arms and legs vibrated heavily by the sensation and before I could know, I fell unconscious. 

**** 

In the small storage room where the teenage boy could be seen currently with his head hung low and body lifeless, suddenly two new appearances walked in the gate. 

These two men were wearing red and black uniforms with high-waist black pants that reached their stomachs and red coats and black shirts over their shoulders. There was a formal military cap with the sign of an emblem, just like the one on their chest. 

The two men were having a casual chat amongst themselves in a different language than the one in which the boy was mumbling to him some moments ago. 

"Did he try escaping once again even after knowing the consequences? Well, it's a shame that we didn't get to witness the fun scene..." 

The blond soldier spoke up with a sigh like torturing a young child was nothing to feel pity about. 

The grin he wore while gazing at the fallen teenager was something one could only feel disgusted about.

"Then let's wake him and see where this goes." 

The other brown-haired and dark-skinned spoke with a malicious grin before he began unzipping his pants.

"Lower the bars for me..." Hearing the fellow guard's call, the blond soldier shook his head without even trying to hide his amusement before he pushed a liver beside the fainted boy and brought his body lower until it didn't reach the crotch level of the tanned soldier.

*SPURT* 

*CRACKLE* 

The boy suddenly shot his eyes wide awake upon feeling the moist sensation over his face. The dormant electricity inside his body once again surfaced and the small room once again heard the cries of agony arising from the boy. 

The prisoner didn't even notice how the soldier was pissing over his face with a sinister grin since the pain coursing across his body was making it difficult for him to remain awake any longer.

"Just shut up already!" Hearing the boy's scream made the blond soldier annoyed as he kicked the prisoner's face with the heel of his shoe after his partner was done unloading his bowels. 

"Khak!" The boy spat in pain as he felt his nose being disfigured with that blow. 

And it didn't stop there as the boy felt his limbs being pulled apart with the chains his body was bound with.

The tanned soldier used the liver to bring the boy back in position before he balled his fist, kissed the knuckle, and slammed it hard into the prisoner's torso. 

"GHUAKKK! " The boy, who was struggling hard to maintain his consciousness, felt his ribs breaking with that blow which was absurd in every way. But the misery restricted his rationality to thinking anything properly. 

The beating didn't stop there as the blond soon began to slap and punch the boy in the face while spouting something that the boy was unable to understand. But from the tone of it, it seemed this soldier was extremely agitated about something 

Stabbing knees in his torso, punching his, poking fingers into his eyes until the point where the boy was unable to see anything, and pulling his nose until it didn't bleed...

"Ah~It feels great to bash a pretty face... "

The blond soldier sighed as he wiped his bloodied hand which of course didn't belong to him, with a handkerchief. 

The tanned soldier soon also got done beating the boy who was reduced down to an almost lifeless corpse who was hanging with a single slim thread of vitality by now. 

His face was all bruised up. Eyes blinded, ear sliced, nose pulled from inside out, and hair pulled out from places making the boy who had beautiful silver hair previously, nearly bald. His limbs were broken, ribs torn and blood seeping from different corners of his body. 

If anything was keeping the boy alive was a hope...a hope that he would soon wake up and find this the worst nightmare of his life. 

However, he never woke up that night rather a fairy appeared in this nightmarish time and saved the boy from his misery at last. 

"What in the world they did with you.... "

******

A/N: - I hope you guys like this work of mine as well. 

44