Chapter 9- On his way~1
1.1k 6 43
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"Reporting, my lady. Kyle has been spending most of his days either training in combat or helping around the mansion diligently. Although I wasn't able to pry inside his room since Kyle has a great sense of observation in close space, I could tell that he no longer suffers from anxiety attacks at night."

Inside a huge room which surely was extravagant for a single person to reside, could be seen two people currently engaged in a conversation which the informer couldn't disclose to anyone but the blond lady.

The said informer was actually a spy who had been keeping an eye on Kyle after that day when Alatia mocked him and left the mansion to have some peace of mind.

For some reason, Kyle has been unintentionally troubling her by not behaving how he should have. So to settle down her thoughts and regain her composure which befits the position of a princess, Alatia returned to Capital for an uncertain period of time.

Naturally, her father was overly concerned but Alatia straightforwardly told him that she just needed some break before the academy started. Fortunately, with what has been happening with her, no other bothersome issue arose. She had been given a rundown about the foreign delicacies who would be enrolling in the academy in the same year as Alatia but that wasn't something she felt distressed about.

She would remain how she always has been and people would immediately start ignoring her. It was surprising how Kyle stuck to her for this long since even on normal days, Alatia was unbearable to those who didn't know her. But only Kyl-

'Again...I am thinking about him again... ' Shaking her head slightly she turned toward the informer before asking in her usual condensed tone," Any suspicious movement?"

The dark clothes-wearing spy seemed a little tensed before she finally revealed the thing she was unsure about, "For some reason, Kyle wanders in the nearby jungle now and then without any protection with him other than a box and a spear in his hand..."

Alatia frowned at that, "Roams in the jungle...why was he allowed to go there in the first place? Don't the guards know how dangerous the woods could be for a non-awakened?"

The forest around her mansion had been recently beginning to get cleared up by the soldiers but it still wasn't harmless to take a stroll.

And more so, for someone like Kyle who couldn't do anything against a low-ranking beast as well, walking alone in the forest was like inviting death to claim his life.

Again, she was feeling this dark sensation emerging from her heart.

Feeling the intimidating aura from the Princess, the informer grew slightly flustered, but she answered honestly, "Taking aside the fact that Kyle seemed genuinely obdurate about his decision, the knights patrolling the mansion don't seem to be much concerned about Kyle in the first place. If anyone then I would say the Knight Commander and the head maid are the only people who actually see him as a person...other than them, mostly everyone acts like he doesn't exist whatsoever."

It was no one but Alatia's fault that everyone treated Kyle in that manner. Not only did Alatia constantly point out how useless Kyle was, but she also shamed him mostly in public. Her intentions were to keep him safe from any danger but now he doesn't feel any resentment toward Alatia and has been engaging in his dangerous ventures...wasn't pretending to be scornful; useless now?

'But what can I do now...just walk up to him and say I was acting all this time?' That would be stupid through and through.

For the time being, she doesn't know why she was so uneasy about her feelings regarding Kyle all of a sudden. Why did she feel something amiss upon not witnessing that pink hue Kyle wore around him...what changed all of a sudden...

"You don't need to keep an eye on him any longer...I will be returning to Belur tomorrow..." Regardless of her circumstances, Alatia wasn't someone to run away from her difficulties rather she preferred to face them head-on...

****

'All preparation was done... ' It was currently nighttime and I was standing near the window of my room which opens to the backside of the mansion.

In a few days one of the side characters, who would have a significant role in the plot afterward, would get brutally gang-ra*ed.

A professor named Clara to be precise.

She never was a love interest of the hero since game developers knew how some conservative-minded people don't like ra*e victims to become lovers of the protagonist.

Rather, because of her trauma the said female teacher would kill herself in the future after she stabilizes a good relationship with the hero. The incident breaks Logan to the point he awakens his Angelic Diving Protection.

One of the professors of the Academy tries forcing himself on Clara which ignites the trauma she has been trying to suppress for a long time. And before the said bastard professor could have done anything to Clara, she slits her throat.

Well, now I was going to change that.

Various reasons were there. First of all, I sympathize with that lady more so after what I have faced in this world just upon arrival. She would be assaulted for the whole night by those men whom she trusted and regarded as her family. If I knew someone was going to be met by such a tragic incident when I could have stopped it...indeed something which would haunt me for a long time.

Secondly, there was a route in which if Logan didn't get subdued by the hot shots of the academy at the right time, his berserk self might annihilate various innocents as well.

The canon would change for sure but there would be various occasions where Logan could attain his divine form other than Clara's incident.

My current priority lies in saving Clara and making her self-reliable enough that she can take her stand and protect herself against any unforeseeable future.

Of course, I was gonna conceal my identity for this, or unimaginable circumstances would arise once Clara would see me in the academy.

All set and done, I checked my backpack and the box of straw dolls placed in it. I don't need to keep them physically all the time with me since I could just simply summon them with a set of chants but just for safety I have kept the box with me.

After all, these straw dolls are proof that I use Black Magic, and leaving it here the risk of getting my room checked by the entity who has been keeping an eye on me for some days...not a good idea.

Opening the window, I jumped outside and before my feet could land on the ground, I warped away.

'I hope Alatia doesn't return when I would be away... '

****

A/N: - Drop a comment~

43