Chapter nine: battle plan and emergency treatment
489 9 6
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

The female elf lay on a newly created bed fast asleep, Syrea used her weird medical knowledge to remove the parasites and diseases within her body and restored her looks, her bones had been broken in different places so the treatment required what Syrea called an ORIF. Personally, my opinion was she wanted to satisfy that odd torture hobby of hers. Her methods might be unique, but they are efficient and useful. 

 

I met Syrea when I was destroying a random imperial march. Evidently she had been beset by humans that wanted to kill her, I just happened to see an armed man I was looking for and killed the entire army. She promised to serve me ever since and that's where she started to pick up her weird hobbies.

 

She was necessary to complete a take over of the entire western region without or little to no casualties. She had placed her spores into all the humans in the western region, she could use them like slaves that did whatever she wanted. The could move on what they thought was their own free will but in reality, it was her that put that decision to kill their son for staying out late. No matter how unreasonable it may be, they always thought of it as their own free will. For example, turning the entire army against itself.

 

No one would know who the enemy is and you had no way of knowing that your best friend was a demihuman collaborator. Or that you yourself were working for the demihumans yourself. Everything is justified.

 

Even with the numbers, we had now it would be easy to undermine an entire empire without much difficulty. If she could plant herself everywhere a country could fall every year, she just needed time to spread her spores. 

 

"We will rendezvous with the dukes’ army in the Fates plains south of Dyne Village there we will march and organize our siege equipment. We could easily just open the gates but I like spreading Terror amongst the humans."

 

"I believe the next time we should open the gates, this will cause the humans to think there are more traitors amongst them. That will make them point fingers at each other blaming them for colluding with demihumans"

 

"I think the capital should be a good place for that"

 

"A show of force and a quick and easy victory"

 

With that, the wartime planning was finished and we began preparing to make siege equipment. I went over to Syrea’s new hospital. She had specifically asked for a bunch of weird tools, and equipment.  I didn't know what the word hospital meant or what these weird objects are but I'm pretty sure I don't care.

 

The sanctuary now was the size of a small town. The houses were different depending on the race that lived in it. Syrea suggested that we build a school and a government building, as well as build roads and neighborhoods in cross-sections. The roads were built wide and made of white stone.

 

"I wonder where she gets her ideas from?"

 

I thought about all the humans she tortured, I shivered and stopped myself from thinking about it. 

 

I went into the hospital and went to the room marked as ER, inside I saw Syrea using a magic tool to screw in a tiny metal object into the broken hip bone of the elf.

Syrea had basically filleted open the elf and put a tube inside the elf's mouth. 

 

"Even if it's you my sweety bunch you should peek on my artwork before its finished~"

 

"I just told you to fix her not turn her into art"

 

"Oooh your no fun...I was only joking…"

 

Not even looking back once she kept working without stopping even while talking. 

 

"Can she be fixed?"

 

"Oh, I'm sure of it! There are a lot more things I couldn't do with magic than I couldn't do on Earth"

 

"Earth?"

 

"Oh don't mind it, just something you wouldn't understand"

 

"I don't understand anything you say"

 

"That’s the way I like you!"

 

"???"

 

"Sometimes you remind me of my father…"

 

"I thought there are no male Alraunes"

 

"Tehehe oh it's nothing"

 

She was laughing but I could smell a tinge of sadness and loneliness in her heart, then poof it was gone. 

 

What replaced it was pure love.

 

"I will be done in twelve hours but you won't be able to see her for a while so do what you need to do in the meantime."

 

I walked out the ER and for a moment I thought I heard her say:

 

"Oh, I finally figured it out!"

6