Chapter 20.5 – Let me help wash the front too. (R-18)
934 6 46
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"Gerhart, let me wash your back."

Gerhart heard a familiar voice from behind him.

"Hope!?" Gerhart instinctively turned around and was stunned.

Hope was now half-naked, only loincloth covering her modest privates. Gerhart saw the white fur covering her toned hands and feet up to the elbows and knees, along with patches of fur along the sides of her athletic torso. She stared at Gerhart with her pink rose-colored eyes, a complicated but determined expression on her face as her pink mouse tail swished from side to side.

"Please, let me wash your back." Hope repeated.

"I... No, there is no need to..." Gerhart tried rejecting, turning his head away.

"Do you find me unattractive?" Hope directly asked, clenching her hands.

"Wait, what?" Gerhart uttered in incomprehension.

"Earlier, you were infatuatedly staring at Harve's bottom, and she so easily seduced you. And yet, you never try to make a move on me all this time, not even trying to flirt. Do you find me unattractive? Are my breasts and butt too small? Do you dislike beastkin? Or maybe it is my mouse features? Or am I just that ugly?" Hope said, biting her lips.

"What?! No! You are beautiful. I find you very attractive. It is just that I don't want to misuse my power over you." Gerhart earnestly replied.

To Gerhart, requesting anything from Hope was the same as using his power and authority over her. What was she supposed to do if he made an advance on her? Reject him? NAIVE! As a slave in his previous life, he knew that rejection was non-existent. It wasn't even an option. If you reject your master, there is only one outcome: Suffering and death.

No matter how he tried sugar-coating it, Hope was at his mercy when she became his thrall. He didn't want to use his authority to force himself on her.

Hope widened her eyes, surprised, before her eyes softened, her body relaxing. "I wasn't wrong about you. You truly are a kind person." She said and approached Gerhart from behind.

"Wait, what are you—?!" Gerhart was about to protest when he felt a soft and furry body wrap around him from behind.

"You know... When I was a Wife, I irreversibly fell in love with you. Although the influence is gone, a pitch-black hole is left. Every lonely night, every time I see you, I remember those feelings and the heartache of losing them. Let me serve you with this body you gave me, and let me fill the void in my heart, master." Hope said, rubbing her padded hands against Gerhart's chest. 

"Okay, okay. You win. Please wash my back." Gerhart relented.

"Hmhm~. It is my first time doing this for others, so tell me if I am doing it wrong." Hope chuckled and let go.

She then walked to the bucket, picked up the soaked towel from within, squeezed the water out, and started wiping Gerhart's back.

As Gerhart felt Hope scrubbing his back, he recalled the last time anyone did that for him. "It was when I was a kid, right? The nuns helped us clean up back then."

After two minutes of scrubbing, Hope spoke. "I think I finished the back. I'll now help you with the front."

"H-Hah? No, the front is fine— Whoa!" Gerhart embarrassedly said before feeling Hope wrapping around his back again.

"You are pent up, right?" Hope whispered in his ear, her hands snaking from around him to his exposed and rock-hard shaft, grasping it with her pawed hands. "You are so hard... I read it was painful for men and that stroking it can relieve the pain." She said as her hands slowly stroked it. "Do you want me to help you release?"

"I... Oh..." Gerhart didn't know how to answer, enjoying the sensation.

"If you don't say what you want, I will stop and leave," Hope said, her hands stopping and slowly letting go.

"W-Wait!" Gerhart instinctively grabbed her hands.

"Hm? Yes? What is it, master?" Hope said, feigning ignorance.

"... Please continue," Gerhart said.

"Continue what? I am a ditzy mouse maid, so I won't know unless you tell me." Hope said with a playful voice.

"... Did you read those lines in a book?" Gerhart asked.

"Why, yes, I did. It was called The Lustful Mousekin Maid." Hope openly admitted. "Well? Do you want your lustful maid to serve her master?"1Easter Egg

"... Please serve your master, my lewd maid." Gerhart played along, letting go of Hope's hands.

"Fufu~. As the master demands." Hope chuckled behind him, grabbed his shaft again, and started stroking it. But this time, she did it harder.

"Oh..." Gerhart moaned at the sensation of her padded and furry hands stroking his shaft, her body, her hot breath on his ears, and her warmth on his back.

"You know, I never saw a penis outside a book. But yours feels pretty big. I can barely wrap my hand around the shaft, and even both my hands can't contain all of it. Is this normal?" Hope asked, stroking his penis up and down with both pawed and furry hands.

"Dunno. It was normal-sized but got larger along with my body." Gerhart replied, enjoying the sensation of her hands.

"I wonder, would something this big fit in a woman?" Hope muttered. "It might tear her in half." She said as one of her hands let go and touched Gerhart's balls. "And this... should be your testicles, right? So big and heavy. How much seed is in it? Ready to shoot out and impregnate women." She said while gently playing with his balls. 

"Guh..." Gerhart shook at the sensation of her hands playing with his shaft.

"Were you planning on shooting all that thick, baby-making juice stored inside those balls in the defenseless womb of Havre? Did seeing her big ass turn you on? Did you want to ride and breed her like a stud? Like a breeding horse? To make her your mare before leaving this village?" Hope said, her hot breath tickling Gerhart as her hand continued playing with his shaft and balls.

"G-Guh... I..." Gerhart, who didn't masturbate for close to a month, was nearing his limits.

"Cum for me. Let it all out. Imagine shooting it out inside a fertile pussy." Hope talked dirty in Gerhart's ear, driving his imagination to the edge.

"I-I'm Cumming!" Gerhart shook. His shaft was like an erupting volcano.

Splurt* Splurt* Splurt*

Thick globs of semen shot up in the air before landing on Hope's furry hands and the floor.

Soon, Gerhart's orgasm subsided, and he panted heavily.

"Hah. Hah. Hah. I needed that." Gerhart said, entering post-nut clarity.

"I am glad I could help. I shall take my leave." Hope said and let go.

"Hope, wait. I..." Gerhart found it hard to say anything. In the end, he only said one thing. "Thanks."

"Pfft... You are welcome, my kind-hearted master." Hope smiled back, opened the door, and left the room.

Gerhart, now clear-headed, looked at the stains on the wooden floor and sighed. "I better clean this."

He didn't know that Hope, who just closed the door behind her, leaned against the door, her heart pounding.

"I went and did it now. There is no going back after this." She thought. She then looked at her white fur, now stained with white jelly, and couldn't help but sniff it.

Sniff* Sniff*

"Such a manly scent. It makes me burn up. I want to taste it." She thought and tried licking it. "Salty. It doesn't taste good, but it makes my heart pound." She thought, her blush deepening, her loincloth growing wet.

"Uuu... Curse my rodent sex drive. I should take care of it and wash up before the water grows too cold." She cursed her libido and entered her room.

But due to her lust, she failed to notice the uninvited guest in the living room, hiding behind a wall.

"Oh, wow. I planned on washing Gerhart's back, but a sexy mousey beat me to it." Havre thought. "I knew it when I first saw you two... You might be my salvation." She grinned and left.

46