Chapter 61: In-Depth Analysis (R18)
706 10 35
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

With Karina's alluring gaze lingering on him, Shino moved over to the chamber, coiling his arm around the beauty's waist as he studied the clone with keen interest. "What do you think will be the effects of the replacement? Besides the greatly increased chakra capacity and its compatibility with sealing jutsu, will I have your healing abilities?"

Karina leaned against his chest, her soft body rubbing against his as she shrugged nonchalantly. "It's hard to say at this stage. We won't know until it fully develops. But the possibilities are endless…"

"After all, it's the essence of Shino-sama and me. Ah~" Karina leaked a gasp, a rosy hue spreading across her cheeks when she felt the beginning of another session of in-depth analysis, .

From his experience of in-depth analysis with Karina, Shino understood this was a normal reaction. The merging of his queen had preserved most of Karin's personality, and a certain fantasizing personality had also awakened its full potential…

Hence, Karina always leaks some weird noises and moans. It wasn't something that required any sort of scrutiny, so Shino focused on more interesting matters...

"Speaking of possibilities," Shino's attention was drawn to Karina's left hand. "I've been thinking about your infestation ability. I believe we can find a way to put it to good use."

As if a switch had been flipped, Karina's demeanor transformed, and a new personality seemed to emerge from within her. Her expression turned eerily serene, giving off an air of professional calmness. "Ah, Shino-sama means... this?"

Karina held her hand out in front of her, and from the palm of her hand, a sharp needle popped out!

But Shino wasn't surprised. Thanks to the in-depth analysis he conducted on Karina over and over again, he had already learnt about this jarring ability of hers.

It was part of the kit of Karina's infestation ability, a needle that allows her to inject neural parasites directly into the victim's brain!

As Project Queen's core success has its basis in neural parasites, Karina's birth from the project gave her a unique innate advantage - the ability to breed neural parasites directly within her own body!

Complementing this was a remarkable ability to inject neural parasites into others, be it through her sharp needles or her incredible healing ability.

Now, let's see who would be foolish enough to try and heal themselves by biting Karina. Little did they know, they would be in for a surprise so shocking it would leave them paralyzed.

As the luminescent light reflected off the quivering needle, a fiery desire sparked in Karina's eyes, hinting at her intense interest with the current situation. "Shino-sama, how do you want to use it? Just point me in a direction, and Karina will research the result you desire."

"Remember I've told you to search for a Hidden Stone kunoichi named Suzumebachi Kamizuru?" With a subtle thrust, Shino attempted to jog Karina's memory.

Karina's eyes rolled, but the seductive curve of her lips remained. "Shino-sama, if you really want to create a new queen, Karina had already told you the condition has she not?"

"Be serious." Shino's hand squeezed, eliciting a tantalizing gasp from Karina's lush, parted lips. "Ha..."

Hearing her sultry voice, Shino picked up the pace of his explanation, "The reason I'm looking for her is because she could summon giant insects, mainly a giant bee with needle-like appendages. If we could get our hands on her summon, I believe we can breed them to be your envoys, letting them become infestors while you stay safely in the base."

"T-that's a wonderful idea, Shino-sama! I'll speed up the search r-right away?" Karin's mouth hung open, her cheeks flushed with excitement, "With envoys- we can begin digging into the secrets of ninjas' minds and controlling the useful humans- And… Karina can stay with Shino-sama all day!"

"Of course, just be careful and don't be discovered by the short old man." At the thought of the catastrophic dust escape, Shino's grip tightened, his mind racing with thoughts just like his body. "The zerg queen is known as a support unit in the game, and its best to not engage unless necessary. After all, besides safety considerations, we also have in-depth research we must do at the base, such as clone development."

With her head bouncing in a feverish nod, Karin eagerly agreed, "W-we can begin testing new variations once the first clone is successfully developed- ha- We can also put Project: Six Paths of Stain on the schedule- ahn~ not there~"

And so... the two continued to formulate a plan for their next experiment, discussing the details in an in-depth manner.

As they worked, Shino couldn't help but feel a sense of excitement and anticipation. He knew that their research could potentially change the way he plays his game, forever!

Shino could almost imagine Nagato's face when the Six Paths of Pain meets his Six Paths of Stain! Ahem- development still in progress.

Of course, it has already been weeks since they began development. The clone grew closer to completion and more like the original with each passing day, and the database became more complete and effective.

Yet, even now, Shino and Karina still worked tirelessly, constantly experimenting, tweaking, and refining their techniques.

After all, there was still a lot to learn before they could achieve true in-depth analysis of each other...

Of course, research was a productive matter, and time was never wasted.

While conducting research, Karina's busy and climaxing demeanor might make it seem like she's not paying attention, but don't be fooled.

Underestimating the capabilities of a human merged with an artificial intelligence would be a grave mistake!

She was like a machine, her mind constantly at work in the system background, analyzing data and running calculations to perfect their established research projects and systems.

Not only that, Karina possessed a mastery of multi-tasking that surpasses the limits of ordinary ninjas, allowing her to simultaneously control an entourage of bug clones to perform tasks and conduct research.

Unlike shadow clones, these clones did not possess the same physical capabilities as Karina's main body. Despite this, these clones shared a persistent connection with each other and the system database, allowing them to achieve progress seemingly under one single mind!

It is no wonder, then, that Shino's base demanded an expansion, for his other lab has been occupied by this new batch of research masters.

And the progress brought by them were exceptional to say the least.

The flesh clone was just one of these developments, and it was their main focus recently because this project was about to enter the next stage.

Alas... time waits for no one.

Just as the flesh clone was about to come to fruition, a momentous event unfolded in Konoha.

Jiraiya and Naruto had returned to Konoha, and with them, the third Sannin: Senju Tsunade.

The village was immediately set abuzz with excitement and anticipation, the air thick with the promise of change, for the Fifth Hokage was about to take her rightful position!

And with that, the long-awaited rewards of the Chunin exam were also on the horizon! But will Shino really receive his rewards smoothly?

35