Ch 1.5 Before the Maintenance (5)
379 13 14
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Like a feeling when you met a serial killer, you knew there was a monster under a human skin. My survival instinct was telling me to act like an opossum playing dead.

As the man moved closer, the apprehension strangely changed to an unpleasant attraction.

The being that appeared before my eyes took the form of a man with an appearance that could charm every man and woman, an otherworldly beauty that could make anyone yearn for sexual affection.

My body started feeling hot. When his face was up close, I couldn't avert my gaze.

This was the first time that my feelings were manipulated inside a game. I was disgusted with myself and the game that was trying to turn me into an animal in heat, yet a part of my mind was mesmerized.

But somehow, I managed to bite my tongue to resist the feeling.

‘Since it was a failure, I might as well killing myself.’

I would do whatever it took to get out of this game. However,

“You see them right?”

The sweet alluring voice shattered my delusion.

All the probability were close to 0 or 100. No matter what I would've done, the outcome is inevitable.

“Sitri, the great arch-prince of hell, pleasure to meet the player who caught Lilith’s eye—the one who holds the shard of Skuld.”

The word <Player> was mentioned when the man introduced himself. He was definitely not an NPC, but it felt too real to be a game staff or even an actor.

“I’d like to applaud you for putting my avatar in a predicament, but I’m here for another matter. Asmodeus and I want to give you something special.”

I didn't know much about demonology, but Asmodeus was a well known name, the demon of lust.

A gentle touch lifted my chin up before a dark murky seeped into my mouth without resistance before my vision faded into darkness.

“Have fun savoring the last minute on earth.”

That was the last thing I heard before I was forced out of the game.

That's the end of chapter 1. yayyyy

Sorry that it might be a little short, but because I really can't put more or it will be chapter 1.5 and 2.1 in the same chapter and will make no sense for chapter title.

To readers, who expected LitRPG element please wait a little more~

Add Sex?
  • Segs Votes: 22 55.0%
  • *gives author a bonk* Votes: 18 45.0%
Total voters: 40
14