Chapter 2
370 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Upon arriving at school the following day, Akane and Shouya immediately went to the principal's office to report the coach for everything he had done. "Well... he is absent today, but I will immediately fire him when he returns. Don't worry about it," the principal said reassuringly to both of them, giving them a sigh of relief as things could finally return to normal for them.

Time flew, and soon, it was time for extracurricular activities. A new coach named Jogasaki Ayaka replaced the previous perverted coach for the timebeing as he was absent. Ayaka was, in layman's terms, a perfect woman in terms of looks, huge boobs, huge ass, and long flowing black hair. When she introduced herself with Akane by her side to the baseball club, Every single boy was in a frenzy and hiding all their depraved fantasies of what they would do to her, everyone except, well... Shouya, who was very into his perfect ice queen Akane. He was forced to listen to the boys' horny ramblings and let out a polite nod or two. However, all of those thoughts would be snuffed out upon Ayaka, revealing her true colors, immediately snapping at the boys and making them, except Shouya, run ten laps around the outer court as punishment. However, Shouya still ran with them anyway despite not being punished. 

After the punishment, Ayaka pushed the whole team through training far harsher than the previous coach's, expecting a lot from a team the previous coach trained after doing a small bit of research on him. At the end of the day, everyone collapsed onto floor, far more tired than from any of the previous sessions from the previous coach. "Man... I'm beat... Ayaka's so harsh and made us train like JSDF recruits..." one of the guys muttered while panting and lying on the floor "its just one day, im sure our coach will be back soon but i sure would miss someone as hot as her." Another guy said to him as he helped the person lying on the floor. Shortly afterwards, Akane calmly walked out, saying out loud "Well done everyone! At this rate, we could make it to the Koushien this summer!"

Once everyone was mostly gone, Ayaka and Akane sat in the coach's office while shouya pretended to leave but stayed behind to wait for Akane and practice as well "What do you think of the team today?" Akane asked Ayaka out of curiosity. "Well... they seem rowdy so far and not what i expected but i think they are overall pretty decent. I do admittedly, find the qualities of one of the players to be pretty admirable. He seems to put his all into training." Ayaka said to Akane in a calmer cool tone, a complete 180 from her strictness earlier. "You mean Shouya?" Akane asked Ayaka and she lets out a small nod. Akane then adds "He also does some practice by himself for a while once everyone else was gone." and thus Ayaka's interest was piqued and she looks out at the window to see Shouya practicing by himself. In her head she noted that he has some flaws but with a little bit of guidance, he could definitely be improved.

Ayaka observed for a while longer before deciding to go down to help out Shouya with training. "I might not come back again... it's best I take this chance and impart some of my wisdom onto him," Ayaka noted to herself while Akane followed behind her, curious what Ayaka would do while also wanting to observe Shouya a little more. Shouya was deep into his thoughts, so he didn't notice the two of them at first but was taken aback by Ayaka's sudden appearance as she gave out a few comments on how his hitting could be improved, her tone in a much calmer tone than the one earlier that day. It's quite clear she respected Shouya a bit, as he reminded her of the time at Noble Academy when everyone used to be super hardworking until Ouro showed up. At the end of the day, at around 6:00 pm, the three of them had to leave, and Ayaka went on her own separate way while Akane and Shouya walked back home together, hand in hand unconsciously, as they chose to take in the scenery of their neighborhood. Once they reached Akane's home, Shouya was about to say his farewells to Akane before Akane asked, "Y-you seem tired from today... my parents aren't home today, so wanna come inside and rest for a while before going back?" 

Shouya tried to utter a word, but Akane took one look at Shouya and said as she gently dragged him into her house, "Nope, not a question; come inside with me now!" Akane then goes to her couch and sits on one end of it, patting the empty spot on her left to tell him to lie down next to her, placing his head on her lap, to which Shouya obliges. Akane attempted to whisper in Shouya's ear gently but her huge rack was getting in her way, and her attempts to do so made her move them up and down on Shouya's head, which creates an oddly relaxing sensation for Shouya and made him think to himself "Man do I feel like the luckiest man right now." after a short while of trying, she sighs and just runs her hands through his hair, letting him slowly drift off to sleep from relaxation and exhaustion.

0