Chapter 3
250 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"The search for the mysterious coach suspected of coercing a girl into having sex with him has gone cold for now." The news reporter annouced on the tv the two were watching. "Cant believe its been a week since he tried his shit on me." Akane said to Shouya. "Wonder where he went anyways... he never showed up when you were running out that day anyways Akane-san." Shouya said out of curiosity. 

 

Elsewhere, a high tech case which was a built in refrigerator was being hauled out of a truck to an unmarked warehouse in the middle of nowhere. The workers make it extra clear that the package is incredibly fragile and to be handled with care as its being hastily hauled into an umarked room. "He's all yours now Hiromitsu-san." The workers said once the body was hauled into the room where a man was waiting with anticipation

 

"Finally, a successful Akane. If you weren't successful, I won't know what to do. I've tried this so many times with my creations, and I don't even know if it's feasible anymore, given the other members have started to suspect me." Hiromitsu said to himself as he opened the box to unveil the frozen body of the coach. He lets out a sigh, "Alas, I'm still their pawn, and you aren't strong enough to challenge them, so I'm still gonna push you further." Hiromitsu said as he quickly began sketching rapidly ideas for a new robot hand to replace the coach's missing hand. "Here's to you finally setting me free from my own hell." Hiromitsu mumbled to himself. 

 

"Good good. Your hit speeds are getting faster." Ayaka said as she observed Shouya's progress on the batting machine. "All thanks to you Coach!" He replied to ayaka who deems it finally time to tell him. "However, do remember that mechanical skill can only take you so far, discipline is more important too; gauging which balls you should hit and stuff, be aggressive but not to aggressive" Ayaka explained. "Huh..." Shouya muttered, deep in thought, wondering how he could tell when its the right ball but ultimately pushed that aside as he got ready to run while Ayaka timed him. Once the running drill was over, the three of them left as Ayaka closed up the school for the day. 

 

The next day, which was a Saturday, Shouya got up, went to clean himself up, and made his own breakfast before heading out to the batting cages to practice further and also to kill some time as his parents were away on a vacation, meant to rekindle their relationship. A few moments of batting latter, Shouya felt the vibration of his phone in his pocket and he pulled it out to see that Akane had messaged him and it reads "You wanna hang out with me this afternoon?" Shouya quickly responded to the text typing out a "Sure" and Akane looked at the text responding with "Okay meet me at this location." Attatching a google maps link leading to an amusement park that was relatively popular with couples. Shouya continued to bat at the batting cages for a while longer before heading back to get himself ready for yet another date with Akane

 

Shouya arrives at the amusement park slightly earlier than the intended time and waits patiently for Akane to show up. He looks around for a bit before shouting at Shouya, "Shou-kunnnn, sorry I was slightly late..." Akane said, hoping that Shouya wouldn't mind. "It's fine; I don't mind waiting a bit, really, Akane-san," Shouya said as he flashed the two tickets he got from queuing for the entrance tickets while waiting. "Oh, Shou-kun... You didn't..." Akane said happily, acknowledging how he got the tickets while waiting so she didn't have to wait with him; the two of them entered the park and immediately went for the haunted house first, as it was one of their many popular attractions. As they entered the attraction, the extremely cold air conditioning hit the two of them; Shouya felt awfully chilly, but Akane, for some reason, seemed unfazed by the cold, and Shouya felt compelled to hug her tightly as they walked through the haunted house mainly due to the coldness of the room.

 

"Jeez Shou-kun... you look awfully cute clinging onto me like that~," Akane said teasing as they exited the haunted house Shouya, still clinging onto Akane, amidst all the onlookers staring at them, and he immediately broke the hug and looked around all embarrassed before turning back to Akane. They soon passed by a hall of carnival games, and after observing them for a while, Shouya confidentially said to Akane, "This looks easy; I'll win them all for you." before moving on to the break a plate game and instantly acing it, breaking all the plates with all the balls provided by the carnival staff then moving onto the all the different variations of the milk bottle toss games and acing all of them. By the time Shouya was done, Akane was virtually struggling to grab onto at least 10 different giant stuffed toys he won from the different games but it was expected from someone like Shouya. 

 

They spent the rest of the days trying out a variety of different rides, a rollercoaster which they both greatly enjoyed, a spinning teacups ride which was a nice slow change of pace compared to the two thrill rides they got on earlier, Bumper cars, etc. They spent the whole day there and as the sun began to set, Akane and Shouya walked holding hands to a spot in the theme park where couples were known to kiss. Shouya then looked at Akane directly in the eyes and asked "Akane-san is it okay if we-" Akane stopped him mid-question as they both kissed each other passionately, both of them losing themselves into the moment as today was an extraordinary special day. However, just behind them, one of the baseball club's members, Kanata Ozora, was right there, and he snapped a pretty good photo of the two of them kissing, intending to use it as blackmail against Akane since the school has a rule against dating between club members. 

 

He secretly ran off before bumping into Officer Ichijou, who had been patrolling the amusement park since the Chifuyu and Takagi case and the entire thing. "Hey, what the hell, man? Watch where you're going!" Kanata said to Ichijou, who simply calmly asked, "What do you think you're doing with that?" Kanata looks at Ichijou angrily. "Nothing now, scram! get out of my way!" and he turns to leave quickly, but Officer Ichijou grabs him by the shirt and then says, "You were gonna blackmail that girl, aren't you?" Ichijou calmly said in a much lower tone, "Yeah, so what? She would be better with me than that motherfucking benchwarmer Shouya anyways!" Kanata said just before Ichijou then showed him his badge and then handcuffed him, dragging him away. "I don't get paid enough for this..." Officer Ichijou said as he dragged Kanata to the station to detain him while Akane and Shouya broke from the kiss and looked at Officer Ichijou doing his job. 

 

"What was that anyways Shou-kun?" Akane asked while Shouya replied with "No clue Akane-san?" They walked out of the amusement part at nightfall, the bright lights illuminating their exit. Once they reached the entrance of the park again, Akane turned to Shouya and said, "I had a lot of fun today, Shou-kun~" "Same here, actually." Shouya said, and just as Akane turned to her phone to call her grab, Shouya looked at Akane and said, "Actually, you wanna come over to my house and stay for the night? My parents are on vacation currently." "Ummmm Yeah, one night seems to be fine, besides tomorrow's a Sunday anyways." Akane said and thus, the both of them called a cab to take them to Shouya's House to stay for the night. 

0