Chapter 4
856 3 20
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

I look at the gold coins in front of me in surprise.

"Gold coins?"

Melisandre smiles at me and says.

"Yes. If we want to go to Lys, we cannot use Braavos Iron Coins because they are worth nothing in there. Because of this, I think we need to change it into Westeros Coins."

Huh. I did not know that. It is good that she decided to exchange the gold for Westeros coins then.

"Great! Thank you for your hard work, Melisandre. Let's go and buy a ticket for us. I want to leave this place as soon as possible."

Melisandre smiles at my words, takes out a wooden plaque and says.

"Don't worry, my lord. I already bought one for all of us."

I look at her seriously and say.

"You are really serious about this servitude thing, huh?"

She looks at me with an offended expression and says,

"Of course! This is a Holy Order from Lord R'hllor. As his loyal servant, I shall obey his word and perform them to the fullest of my ability."

"Right. When do we depart?"

"Just before the mid-noon, my lord."

"That late in the day?"

"Sadly, yes. The wind is currently blowing north and will change before mid-noon."

"I see."

This world is still in the medieval era, after all. Ships need wind to move faster, and going in the opposite direction of the wind is not recommended.

"Can you help me exchange more gold for coins? We need them to start a new life in Lys. How much do you think we need to buy a mansion and piece of land in Lys?"

"Ah, I suggest not exchanging the gold ingot, my lord. You can directly buy land and mansions using the gold. I know someone who can help us do that. He is one of the Red Priests in Lys."

"I see. That is good to know. Then, that leaves us with only seeds and some furniture, huh?"

My Minecraft World is different from a regular Minecraft World. It was not bound to a game limitation. That means I can bring seeds from the outside world and grow them in the Minecraft world very quickly.

I want to make a company to create a better future for Dany and me. I want to be a spices merchant. The first one I want to plant in my Minecraft world is Black Pepper, as it is a luxury item that can be sold for quite a bit of money.

"My lord, can I ask the reason why you want seeds and furniture? I understand the furniture, but I suggest buying them when we arrive in Lys."

I give Melisandre a small smile and say.

"You will know about it when we have a permanent resident. For now, do you know a place that can let us buy Black Pepper seeds?"

"I can ask my fellow Red Priestess in the Isle of the Gods. Some of them might have the seeds you desire, my lord."

"I see. Then I will bother you once again, Melisandre."

"Think nothing of it, my lord! It is a pleasure to serve you."

"Right. Here. Take these."

I give her seven gold ingots and see her put them in a sack to hide them.

"If possible, buy other seeds. I will leave you to decide what kind of seeds you can buy."

"Leave it to me, my lord."

"Please return before the ship sets sail. I will tell you the reason why I need these seeds."

She bows to me and leaves my room. Now, let's think about the furniture. The ones I create manually are not as good as when a pro made them. 

===

I carry Dany, who looks around in wonder. This is the first time she sees a boat or even the sea. She sees more of what kind under the earth than she sees the outside world. I take her more to the underground than exploring the overworld. That is depressing. I will tame some horses and then take her to explore the world.

I only need a compass, a map and a saddle. Let's do another fishing trip when we are back in the Minecraft world.

The three of us enter our cabin, a massive room with two beds. Melisandre decided to buy a room where she could also stay in one room as me. I did not like it, but it has already been bought, and I cannot do anything about it.

I put down Dany, who looks around the room curiously and then looks at Melisandre.

"Melisandre, what do you know about magic?"

She looks at me and says,

"Magic is something that is tied to a dragon. It is a gift from God but the dragon is the one that produces it. Once dragons are gone, magic slowly disappears from this world. Once you receive your dragon, the Age of Magic shall once again restart, and the mortal battle against the Great Others shall happen."

"Right. Anyway, what I want to show you is my magic. Something that you need to keep secret and will not tell anyone about unless I say so."

"Of course, my lord! I swear to keep your secret until my dying breath."

I nod and take a deep breath. A second later, a portal appeared in the room. Melisandre looks at the portal and starts to kneel on the ground. I look at her as she starts muttering something and says.

"Melisandre? What are you doing?"

"My lord! I don't know if you have this strong connection to God! Will this portal take us to the land of the Gods?! Will you show me the face of our lord and savior?!"

I need to stop this and say.

"No. This is not the land of the gods. However, this world is created by God. I get this power from a divine being, after all. You can say that this is another world."

"I see! A world where we are closer to the Gods! Thank you for giving me this chance, my lord! I shall never disappoint you!"

"Right. Let's get inside."

Dany already walks toward the portal because she knows the portal will not hurt her and will take her to her second home. As the two of us enter the portal, I can see my house standing in the middle of a green field. It is a simple house with towers and walls that protect us from any hostile mobs.

My house is standing in the middle of a field full of vegetables and wheat. Behind my house is a chicken 'coop,' and sitting next to it is a barn full of cows and pigs.

I can see Melisandre look around in awe, and I cannot help but say.

"Welcome to another world, Melisandre."

If you like my work and want to read more, you can visit my Patreon , or if you want to read and help me pay for medication, you can visit my Ko-Fi

20