Chapter 27
704 5 21
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Out of my eight kitsune, only six were coming with me to Brazil, Musashi and Ahri having not gained much control over their power or unleashing their potential as a nine-tailed kitsune obviously weren't going to be coming. So Senko, Amagi, and Kaga were going to go to the local information dealers to get hints on where the wanted Fallen were.

That left Shinano, Akagi, and Yukikaze the stronger/more combat-inclined kitsune with me to simply hunt the Fallen in the area.

We noted down that plan for the Fallen hunt later that night and as we all went to sleep, I finally got the notification I had been waiting on.

[Claim Complete!]

[User has successfully claimed the core of the Gumiho Realm, a subsidiary realm of Takamagahara the divine realm of the Shinto Pantheon.] [Warning! The user has claimed and held the core of the realm, but two royal persons have laid claim to the southern section of the Realm. Hence the user shall receive partial rewards due to not having subjugated, or killed the previous rulers.]

[Emperor Rewards! 9 Kitsune Bloodline Refinement Pills. The Kamisensu fan. Replenishing Bloodpool. 1000 Terracotta immortal warriors. 1 Dragon Pearl.] [Person Rewards! Greatly increase lifeforce, partial removal of magic ineptitude debuff, access to dragons ki or emperors ki.]

Before I could even look into those objects I got from the Emperor's rewards I groaned loudly making the pile of beautiful kitsune women groggily wake up in the middle of the night as my very life force was converted into Emperor's Lifeforce or otherwise known as Dragon Ki due to having my life force tied to my claims existence I would no longer age and would remain ageless so long as my dominion remained.

"Jake?!" Shinano hissed as she could feel all to well the changes in my life force having touched it so much during our senjutsu lessons.

I couldn't respond and just gritted my teeth as I just accepted the painful feeling of my blood seemingly boiling with my body as it was catalyzed into a higher form of being by my system upgrading my body to a higher level being.

Even though I felt the girls touching my body to check if I was alright and Shinano taking my face into her hands to try to look into my eyes as her own life force tried to latch onto mine. And as soon as her lifeforce made a connection to mine as her nude form hugged mine to form the connection she moaned loudly and with a loud thumping noise a fourth, and then a fifth silvery white tail shot from her back bringing her up to being a five tailed kitsune!

The rest of the girls gaped at the sight and although it was clear they were jealous a good bit, Shinano actually helped pull the excess life force I was filled with allowing the transformation to go smoother and quicker.

"Whooo... The claim went through and the power influx was hard on me." I said weakly as I laid there like a salted fish as my sore body although humming with life force, the strain had laid my ass out flat, to put it bluntly.

"So are you are alright?" Akagi asked with clear concern and I nodded tiredly with Kaga continuing with affection.

"Then just relax, we will check out the realm claim in the morning." She said firmly and even kissed my cheek before almost roughly pushing her face into my neck as though to silence me and make me go back to sleep quickly.

But while the kitsune tried and failed to go back to sleep after my abrupt wake-up alarm I mentally checked out the rewards I got from the 'Emperor's Reward' [Kitsune Bloodline Refinement Pills- A divine pill that can be given to a kitsune below five tails, eating the pill will give the kitsune another tail and can be taken in succession until they reach five tails.] That would be great to get the other kitsune up to a decent potential power level.

The next was the 'Kamisensu fan' [Amanterasu's divine fan she had before Tsukuyomi tore it from her hands and tossed it from the heavens so that he may peer upon his wife's face. Has the ability to increase fire type abilities by two hundred percent at fifty percent cost, and will transform the flames into True Sun Flames.] [Meant for the empress of your empire as a status of office.]

My lips twitched at the fan as I wondered something very... Very important, who the hell do I give the fan?

But regardless I looked to the next item being the Replenishing Bloodpool. [Replenishing Bloodpool. A pool of blood filled with endless vitality, soaking in the pool will restore the occupant's spent lifeforce, increase healing, increase vigor as well as the fertility of all within the pool.]

That was fairly good... But it was clear that it was mostly for my own use and for creating heirs to my empire in time to take over the distant portions of my empire that I couldn't directly oversee.

And as further proof of that was the Terracotta Warriors. [Immortal warrior golems whose strength scales to the power of the weapons and armor placed in their hands and on their bodies. If destroyed, the Terracota warrior will fall apart into mud and respawn back into the User's inventory.] It was literally the perfect kind of troop for me, I didn't have to worry about getting betrayed, and it made my Gamer Item Crafting all the more valuable.

Lastly was the final reward...

My face went utterly flat at the description of the item. [Dragon Pearl. A divine pearl born of ten thousand dragons being slaughtered and their bones combined together with the remains being compressed into a pearl with their combined essence being a great tonic for other dragons to hold over long periods of time as it will purify their bloodline and divinity.]

'Did the system give this to me, to please Kiyohime?' I thought and I couldn't think of a reason why that wouldn't actually be the case. 'Damn, my system is trying to fucking sell me off to the crazy dragon girl!'

The next morning with all my kitsune being ready I decided that hunting down the Fallen was the most important thing, as going back to the Gumiho Realm with those crazy and very much pissed off twin Gumiho Queens still being alive, was a danger I didn't want to deal with as. Who knows if they had wards or something around their old palace I stole and would know if I landed back in their palace even if they couldn't enter it with the wards I stole from them and had under my systems control. 

Without too many issues my party got some tickets and used the Continental Teleporters to get sent to Brazil and more specifically Rio de Janeiro. "It's certainly hot and humid out here." I couldn't help but mutter as I walked out into the South American sunlight.

The Continental Hotel of this city was built on a hill and as we walked out, we saw the blue ocean in the distance the sight made the girls sigh longingly as they had never certainly never seen the ocean or even larger lakes back in their old realm in which they had lived within. "Jakeeee... Could we go to the ocean?" Akagi asked coquettishly.

I smiled and wrapped my arm around the kitsune who had hidden her two tails under an illusion magic and I hadn't given them the pills yet due to wanting them to have time after the mission to digest their strength. "Fine Akagi, we can all have some fun at the beach after we do some work," I said with Kaga Yukikaze and Akagi beaming at the opportunity as they were the more adventurous of my kitsune.

After that we went deeper into the city as I pulled up the Continental app and paid some coins to get priority information on the local wanted Fallen, and within literally not even three minutes I got three dozen messages telling the locations of the two to four winged fallen angels wanted for death in the city.

"Hmm, let's get this Astella," I said with a shrug as I picked out a female fallen with a bounty on her head who apparently killed a couple of dozen humans and was noted to having the inclination to eat bits of her victims.

It was also noted that her actual address was noted down as she had taken a condo in one of the apartment towers. "How arrogant does someone with a bounty on their head have to be to, literally have their addresses publicly available?" Amagi asked with some confusion and honestly... She was completely right.

But then I noticed the bounty on the fallen wasn't even a week old so it was likely she had probably just gotten her information added into the bounty system. As Brazil itself was a bit of a no man's land besides the minor Abrahamic factions influence here.

As back in the old days... The Abrahamic faith in all three parts in Devil, Fallen, and Angels came together and butchered, eradicated, and pulled out the roots of all the aboriginal gods in the Americas. Leaving only entities that fled the brutal purge for Abrahamic faith to move to hide in the deep, dark, and often terribly cursed jungles of South America.

"Well... We literally have an address and she is known for going after young men, so I got an idea." I said with a bit of a cold smile as we rented a lift to take us to the apartment building but instead of going inside we went across the street first and I picked up some food that we took with us.

Yukikaze hypnotized the guard to let us into the apartment building and without any issue we continued into the elevator and after riding up the elevator to her floor we arrived at her door.

"Stand to the side girls and keep quiet," I spoke as I took the bag of food out of my inventory.

A firm set of knocks rang out as I knocked on the door and a minute later the door cracked open slightly with a purple eye staring at me confirming my target as the target grumbled. "The hell-" 

But I swiftly cut her off as I said with a salesman smile. "Hey this is 6-4 right? I got your lunch ordered here!" 

I could see the wheels in her head turning as she realized this was some DoorDash that was obviously already paid for and I could see the grin form in her eyes as she said happily. "Ah come on in honey, I got a tip for you but I just got out of the shower and forgot hehe." She said leaving the door cracked open as she stepped away from the door.

Obviously waiting for me to enter and I 'foolishly' grinned as I confidently swaggered into the apartment and she was standing there in the hallway wearing a large fluffy towel around her middle. "Oh... Wow." I said sounding entranced at the beauty before me who licked her lips as I put down the food on a side table and as I walked over with my arms open to embrace her I could see the likewise moment she was going to strike when my arms when around her as the Fallen's holy light spear was going to form in her hands.

But instead of my hands coming around her in an embrace I simply brought my hands together above my head and without any hesitation, Kusanagi appeared in my hands as I slashed downwards with the instantly appearing divine sword splitting her head in half like I sliced a watermelon in half.

Before the top half of her head slapped to the ground her knees hit the floor as she fell forward and as her chest fell to the ground her towel was thrown off her body as her wings naturally ejected from her body making me sigh internally sigh in relief at having gotten the right target.

"Got her, help me clean up." I called out softly and the six kitsunes came in, and from there we used a couple of my Celestial Bronze daggers to carve her wings off her back while Akagi and Kaga used their Fox Flames to burn away all the evidence of the murder while I tossed the wings into my inventory along with the Fallen's corpse to either be sold, made into a golem, or hell maybe even mulch for the alchemical ingredients I used to make the healing potions I kept for my people.

 

 

Next 8 chapters are on Patreon and Ko-fi
Hey if you like this and want daily uploads and to read early chapters please drop a tip in my Ko-Fi https://ko-fi.com/azazyel22926 or https://www.patreon.com/Azazyel and your precious energy stones, it keeps me working on it.
My commission rate is 15$ per thousand words.

Azazyel

21