Chapter 15: Immortal Shapeshifting Clothes Set
373 3 32
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Hearing ANGEL’s answer, Tsukasa smiled and teased Sairyoku, “Does husband miss me that much?”

Despite Tsukasa’s teasing, Sairyoku was unaffected by it and even shamelessly replied, “I miss you so much that I don’t want you to leave me, Tsukasa-chan.”

Sairyoku leaned closer to Tsukasa while whispering that to her ear, catching Tsukasa off-guard and causing her to blush.

Tsukasa muttered, “Husband is so bold and shameless.”

In response, Sairyoku chuckled, “As long as I am not embarrassed, then it’s you who is embarrassed.”

Tsukasa was speechless by how thick Sairyoku’s face was.

Nevertheless, Tsukasa still enjoyed his warmth and physical contact with him as she rested her head on his shoulder.

Soon enough, after Sairyoku and Tsukasa arrived at the mansion’s door.

But before they were about to leave, Sairyoku halted his steps which prompted Tsukasa to do the same.

“It’s unusual to go out with my lab coat. So just wait for me as I change my clothes.”

Without any hesitation, Sairyoku took off his lab coat.

Witnessing Sairyoku who was about to undress in front of her, Tsukasa immediately got shy as she covered her eyes with both of her hands. “Husband, we aren’t married yet!”

Although Tsukasa said that, both of her hands didn’t cover her eyes since they had parted huge gaps in them, making Sairyoku speechless.

Sairyoku asked as he teased Tsukasa, “So if we are married, you won’t mind the two of us undressing in the same room, right? Tsukasa-chan~~?”

In response, Tsukasa muttered in an almost inaudible voice, “If we are married… and it’s only the two of us… I don’t mind.”

Seeing Tsukasa’s red eyes that were in a daze and her face that blushed and became as red as an apple, Sairyoku knew that she must be fantasizing about it.

Well, Sairyoku didn’t care and was even glad that his wife wasn’t cold and indifferent. At least, his wife still lusted over him and that’s what mattered to him.

It would be problematic if his wife was emotionally numb or wasn’t sexually attracted to him so he was glad that that wasn’t the case.

Although they weren’t married yet, Sairyoku and Tsukasa already treated each other as husband and wife. After all, they had already signed the marriage registration form and the only process left was to hand it over to the ward office.

So after hearing Tsukasa’s almost inaudible reply, Sairyoku became motivated, “Now I’m more eager to marry you. Let’s hurry up!”

Without any hesitation, Sairyoku no longer teased Tsukasa and changed his clothing. Or more like, when Sairyoku removed his lab coat, his lab coat and his undershirt started shapeshifting.

Afterward, his clothes soon changed to a black hoodie with a white undershirt. Even if his clothes looked simple and casual, Sairyoku looked handsomely lazy in that outfit.

Furukawa Sairyoku looked like a male god who descended to the mortal world and became a lazy shut-in otaku due to ACG culture. The lazy and home style brought by his casual clothing had brought out a different taste to his charm.

At least, Sairyoku knew that he was doing well when Tsukasa was looking at him infatuatedly.

Seeing Tsukasa’s look on him, Sairyoku was immediately grateful for having a very handsome appearance, ‘I thank my parents as well as my ancestors for allowing me to inherit such wonderful genes.’

Sairyoku knew that even if he had an average appearance, he could still capture Tsukasa’s heart as long as he was immortal. However, both of them having excellent appearances meant that even after thousands of years have passed, they would never be sick of looking at each other.

Or, Sairyoku was likely overthinking it. Nevertheless, he was still glad that he was very handsome since even if Tsukasa didn’t mind, he did mind. It did please him whenever he looked at the mirror and he would see a very handsome face staring back at him.

In the entire fictional works of his past life, Tsukasa might not be the most beautiful, but she became Sairyoku’s number 1 waifu due to her personality.

‘As they say, a beautiful woman is good for a night, but a woman with a beautiful mind is good for a lifetime. It just so happens that Tsukasa is all of the above. I’m such a lucky guy to have her as my wife.’

With that thought in his mind, Sairyoku no longer hesitated. He opened the door of his mansion and while holding Tsukasa’s hand, he left the mansion with the battle drones following him and Tsukasa from afar.

Regarding his clothes that could shapeshift, Sairyoku explained to Tsukasa after noticing her curiosity, “You can think of my clothes as an artifact similar to your barrette. However, not only my clothes are immortal, but they can also shapeshift.”

In his 7th-month sign-in, Sairyoku received the Immortal Shapeshifting Clothes Set which was an item instead of an ability. In its original form, it was just a cloud-like ball of light. But after he became the owner of it, he could now use it to shapeshift it into any clothes he wanted. Furthermore, it would automatically repair itself.

In regards to Sairyoku’s power and artifacts, Tsukasa knew that Sairyoku had a lot of secrets but she didn’t ask more. She knew that when the time was right, Sairyoku would eventually tell her about it.

What mattered the most to Tsukasa was that the two of them were holding hands together, enjoying each other’s company under the bright moonlight.

32